Never had a gf

>never had a gf
>somehow get a hot gf recently
>be together for 4 weeks
>buy her a gym pass, she comes with me almost every day
>feels amazing to finally have someone that says she loves you
>recently shes been cancelling plans, barley talking to me
>today she tells me she wants space

Never had a gf so idk what she really means. Am I fucked? Did I just lose my first gf?

Shes literally the only girl I talked to which sucks cause I should of been hitting up girls. im probably making the situation worse because im going autistic and keep trying to talk to her about it

Seriously, having a hot girl with dat ass come to the gym with you in a sports bra and yoga pants that you could grab her ass and kiss her whenever was almost a higher test boost than being on 2g of test

idk what to tell you man. life is a roller coaster. just try to improve yourself and try your best to hold on to what made you feel happy

we're all gonna make it

>buy her a gym pass
first mistake

and yes its over time to move on

>4 weeks
>buy her a gym pass

Why?

> Veeky Forumsizen gets his first 5/10
> goes completely berserk, calling, texting, grabass in public
> buying flowers, talking marriage, babies
> cries during sex
You literally did nothing wrong brother. It's these disgusting whores everywhere. It's always their fault. Who wouldn't love a catch like you?

Post screenshot of text conversations and we'll tell you the problem.

This site is not your diary, but it can be your dairy with GOMAD.

We all lose our first gfs, ignore the shit out of her she will either come around or you will find another one

>Together for 4 weeks
You probably pushed the relationship too fast you retard. Who was the first one to say i love you? Was it you?

Oh boy! You're in for a world of hurt. She probably already cheated on you or she lined up a better guy.

Happened to me. The bad part is that you made her your everything. You fucked up.

Remember, men love differently than women. She doesn't love you at all. Women only "love" a guy if he provides resources. Your love is not the same.

While you sit at home crying and thinking about suicide, she's taking cum shots to the face and not even thinking about you.

Give her the space by ignoring her ass. Make her come back to you. If you act beta and beg for her back or ask her why she doesn't want you anymore, you'll only drive her away.

>Seriously, having a hot girl with dat ass come to the gym with you in a sports bra and yoga pants that you could grab her ass and kiss her whenever was almost a higher test boost than being on 2g of test
Brehs

don't do this
this is fake alpha
work on yourself but never go into the mentality of "she must be cheating and fucking everything in sight with or without a cock" just breathe and realize everything is fine

Telling someone you love them after 4 weeks, holy kek.

I didnt say it to my gf till like 8months+

Let her have space. Are you too clingy? You're close to making her feel like she's too good for you maybe.

I don't know. I went through this a couple of years back and only after did I realise what a controlling, paranoid piece of shit I was.

The best policy OP is just to assume everything is fine. Don't modify your behaviour. Don't suddenly become a moody prick when she talks to you. Be just as kind and loving as you ever were. Don't make up a bunch of bullshit in your head that might not even be true. If just let her have space and she either dumps you or cheats on you you know it was her problem not yours.

Basically don't be so god damned emotional. Women are meant to be the emotional bitches. If they see a man acting like that they don't feel secure in a relationship. Most women are hypocrites, they want to be able to have emotional tantrums once and a while but they will throw any man who does someting like that in the trash. So don't be all like "bawwww you never call me anymore" or she'll definitely leave.

>Lose first gf
>she's still single 2 years later
>I'm still single 2 years later

Feels neutral

Give her her space.

Stop texting her, stop calling her, stop inviting her to the gym, just stop everything.

You want to show that your life is no worse off with out her. Don't be autistic though and purposefully fuck her off. Just wait for her to come crawling back. If she doesn't, so what, move on to the next. 4 weeks is piss all time and certainly not long enough to know someone, let alone be in love with someone.

To add: this is unless you guys are teenagers or in your early 20s. In which case, do as I say and expect to move the fuck on. Woman don't develop even a modicum of respect or empathy until they are at least 25.

no she did. she said it literally every time we kissed or held hands. and i got her a gym pass because besides the gym i literally do nothing else and lifting with her was fucking amazing. was only an extra $20 a month so i figured why not

Worst part is last time I saw her in person we spent all day together and it was literally perfect. Now its like im nothing to her and that was only 3 days ago...

She just made it seem like I meant everything to her and couldn't lose me i guess it was a lie

Dude, It's over.

I know it sucks, and it hurts because this is the first girl you've ever had.

Your ego is going to go crazy thinking that you want to make it better, win her back.

But it's over man. You have to next her. Find someone else. You probably did some goofy shit that made her realize that you aren't an alpha male like she thought you were.

Most likely your attachment to her started bleeding subconsciously into the way you treated her and she realized that you became dependent on her as a method to feel better as a man.

This is where you fucked up. You can never let a girl become the means through which you feel good. You must adopt the mentality that you are the shit, and that she is only an temporary accessory to the abundance you offer.

I'd probably say that scarcity plays a big role in this. If you were talking to and hanging out with a couple of different girls there would be a different unconscious vibe inside of you as you wouldn't see this girl as your opportunity to have an ego-boost in public.

So all in all, you gotta fuck more bitches and take them less seriously.

Oh and by the way:

The only way you can save yourself from this nosedive is to break up with her ASAP. Then ignore her and look for a different girl.

If you can do that, you'll be OK.

Reminder women have periods and they go retarded emotional during those times
Don't fall for their memes
Although I feel like you're too clingy
Might be too late

This is the best advice in this thread
That too

Oh i might understand whats going on. See user women like to do this thing where they enter men's lives just to crush them. A lot of girls like to crush men to build themselves up. What you need to do to counter act this is have tons of girl friends. If these types of women feel like you don't need them it throws them off from trying to destroy you to wanting all your attention.

You did fuck up a bit though user, you should have done a power play after she never messaged you back and went on whatever social media you know she'll see you on and post a picture of you with another hot girl (again get tons of girl friends who wanna bang you) and if she doesn't want anything to do with you just fall back on one of your girlfriends. This is the game of life user.

go to /adv/ you worthless piece of fucking shit

yeah its definitely over. Don't come off needy, stop giving a fuck about her entirely. Use her a couple times more for sex if the opportunity arises and that is it

speaking from experience

I just had this issue OP.
Give her, her space. Ignore her. Bitches are fucked in their head. You make her feel that she is to good for her.

Women are fucking dense. They want to be treated badly.
I met the love of my life. I did everything she asked.

Then she told me we could not be together.
(We live at the same doorm, and attend some of the same classes)
Then I ignored her totally.
She came back. I treated her like a goodess..
She left again
I ignored her
She came back
She left me
I ignored her
She came back.
Then i told her, now she had to decide i couldnt do this anymore. I loved her like crazy . I still love her with all of my heart.

She told me she loved me, i was flying. She became my gf

13 days after. 13 days.
She left me, and told me we never should see each other again, only like friends.

We have hung out a couple of times.
She agreed she couldnt see other people until i had moved out of the dorm.

Today she asked me about when i was going to date again, i told her that i had went on a date today.
She broke down and cried.

Fucking women, i love her, but i cant be with her, and i have to see other girls now. It will never be her and me.

Ignore her, and give her all the space she wants. And when she comes back, dont buy her things.
Women want to be treated badly. They dont want to be treated nice.
Im like you OP, when i have a gf, i would do anything they ask, and im a fucking cuck.

She told me she liked that i was big (178 cm 85 kg low bf) but she wanted me to get bigger.

I bought a lot of gear, im on now 1 g test, 1 g eq, 250 mg tren EW and 50 mg oxy ED.
Just for her, and she left.
(Didnt told her about the roids)

But fuck

lol someone got stood up at prom

Wow are you 12? Jesus christ you're acting like a psychotic chick.

Just give her space man, she's gonna do what she's gonna do. If she wants out, let her out and know that she wasn't the one. You got one hot chick, and if she wants out, you'll get another one.

>just go be friends with a ton of hot girls
>they also have to want to bang you

What the fuck kind of advice is this? Does op sound like he's friends with a lot of girls? The only reason you'd be actual friends with girls is if you're a Chad or have no male friends

Op and most people would have an easier time just finding another girl

Don't listen to this guy OP hes a big loser and a nu-male.
The only advice to win at life trust me.

back off, give her space - lots
move on with your life, be active
girls hate when you move on easily

you are getting clingy bro, give her some space.

fuck man, same thing happened to me. Not a single fucking girl out there wants a "nice guy" no matter what they say.

Key is to do you what you want and girls will respect you more rather than bending to their wishes. It's retarded, the more you ignore them, the more they want you, every last one of em. Also they all like rough sex to some degree (hair pulling, choking, etc.), key is to find the right balance.

Nah man you're disillusioned. I promise you that not all chicks are passive aggressive and psychotic like that. I promise you. You just have to find one that isn't.

yes what the fuck
She like rough sex, hair pulling and shit .. She loves it .. What the fuck?

So you guys think the only way to get her back would be ignoring her and wait for her to message me?

>she wants space
You have two options
>1) give her space, move on, hit her up casually if you want in a week
>2) don't give her space at all, force yourself on her, rape her, and don't give her a choice, control her, limit her contact with her friends, slowly cut off her support network and make her count on you
There might be a middle ground in there somewhere, but I doubt it

Most reasonable post in this thread so far. Girls want nice guys, but first and foremost they want men, not some puss pop that will do whatever they say. Girls like feeling feminine, and you make them feel that way by being masculine. It's not about ignoring them, but it's about being attractive and charismatic enough to be the steady, composed hand in the relationship.

im getting depressed just from reading this..
We were supposed to go to a party together.. But im roided as fuck, and im also jealoux as shit.
I love her, like she is my whole world.
and she and i will never be together..
FUCK.. Im seeing this new girl. she is nothing compared to my ex.
But idont know - Just need someone to fuck.

Should i try to get her back? Its fucked, she is also 1-2 cm taller than I am.. I think that it really bugs her..
She was the best sex ever.
I know if i go out to them now, im in my room.. She said she would come by late , but i dont know, i will be sleeping.
I know if I attend, and we go to the party, and some guy talks to her, i will go insane.

>I bought a lot of gear, im on now 1 g test, 1 g eq, 250 mg tren EW and 50 mg oxy ED.
Just for her, and she left.
HAHAAHHAHA

Dude, seriously don't over react to this, she needs some space but after words ask her whats up and if its going to be something you should worry about , you gotta communicate with her so that things are clear.

Yes, girls love to be treated like shit..

Yes, really fucked up of me..
Well, i like the gains, im getting pretty big now.
Just going to get so huge as possible.. I know she loves me getting big.. Perhaps i can get her back..

The problem is OP already fucked up
If he starts ignoring her now and be like that she'll think he wants to manipulate her and that's a bitch trait

You gotta find a new girl

This this this this this.

Fuck man so many goddamn problems in my life have been from overthinking, and then being passive aggressive about communicating about it.

Give her some space, and communicate.

I know. The girl im seeing right now is not like that..
But my ex is like fucking amazing hot and clever. So she knows she is above me, and she can do what ever the fuck she wants, i will have to accept it. Because i love her with all of my heart.

The girl im seeing now, its the opposite, im nice to her and stuff. But she will do what ever i tell her.

This is kinda what i was saying in but yeah i think this guy made a better post than me. Notice how in post she broke down after she found out he went on a date with another girl? Women want you to be in their army but not get paid. They like to destroy things but always know you'll be there to save them and rebuild them.

Yes, basically. If she never messages you again then it was already over. Don't treat girls like they are fucking above you ever. They want to be forever unsure that they're actually good enough for you. Because in that scenario you are the best they are ever going to get and to dump you would be a big mistake in their minds.

It's fucked up and it defies your initial instinct in how to treat someone you like, but it's what you've got to do. If you're too nice, especially at the beginning she will lose interest. Being all nice and lovey dovey to a girl at the start is equivalent to a girl fucking on the first date.

They want to work for it. Even if it tortures them emotionally constantly questioning whether you actually like them, it's what they want. The pussy game is ridiculous.

its over, kid

never tell a girl you love her unless you've been together for a year minimum

>be together for 4 weeks

4 weeks means its a friend you have sex with regularly, not your life partner

>buy her a gym pass, she comes with me almost every day

shitty decision. You should have alone time from your girl so she is wondering what you're doing. As a man you ALWAYS have to keep a level of distance, unless you know they're your soulmate or something. Girls can be extra affectionate and close, but not as a man

get friends

>today she tells me she wants space

its over. It's like a stealth mission in a video game. If you get too close/suspicious its mission failed. Girls try to win men, if you give her everything in the first month she loses interest and looks for a more attractive challenge

if i were you id accept that it's over, and tell her something along the lines of

>i understand you dont want to be with me anymore. could you tell me why so i can fix whatever it was

sounds beta maybe but for you at least you need experience

lurking in these threads is usually so depressing. I've had to deal with so many dude's issues over girls who went full crazy, shit sucks.

Here's my estimate- 95% of girls who are between 20-30 are crazy. But, it is a crazy that follows a pattern- certain things will set any girl off. After a few girls you'll learn what these things are, avoid them, and be swimming in happy, relatively stable puss.

That said, probably 10% are crazy enough that you just shouldn't bother for anything more than the puss (wear your own condom for maximum safety).

is full crazy. Sucks that you love her but honestly dude just cut the cord, no good will come out of that. I knew a girl who had 2 bf's and 3 fuckbuddies at once. She cried to one of the fuckbuddies when he got a gf, eventually manipulated him into cheating on the qt sweatheart. Don't get stuck in that trap dude.

It's alright man. We all go through this phase of actually treating the women we love with respect.

They don't want it, trust me.

So should i just accept that this is it. It will never be her and me - And just move on?

It's because 20-30 year old girls don't know what they want yet.

Thanks man, im almost in tears, but you are right.
We hung out today.. I will just tell her to fuck off and leave me..
She lies in my arms im my bed. And we talk.. But nothing else.. She likes that im her bitch, that she can control me..

You are right, i have to cut all contact. ignore her..

If she then comes back, lets say i also continue to talk to this girl i just met, i plan on fucking her and stuff..
I know she will come back just to make me stop seeing her.
And i know, if she comes back, i wont have the strenght to tell her no..
I have never loved before, not like this. THis is like crazy, im 24, im not beta, And yet just thinking about this bitch will make me sad.
FUCK

i basically did this and she said she does want to be with me and its more to do with her personal family life or something

Post yfw she's getting dicked down on the regular by someone else.

No, you are right, and why is this so fucked.

All the girls i have been with that i dont love. I dont treat them that nice, and all of them will do what ever i say, they are in my hollow hand.
But this girl, as i love with all my heart, i treat her like a goddess, and she fucks me over big time.

Now you're acting like a fucking woman. Don't say anything to her you fucking retard.

You're going to feel stupid as fuck when she turns around and says "What? user I just needed some time to do X. What's up?".

This is a shit test and you're failing hard if you go to her with tears in your eyes saying "you never fucking respect me you bitch! abloobloobloo".

Don't become the woman OP.

Work on your lats

When girls say they want space it means they're actually unhappy with something about you and often times men neglect their back workouts in favor of chest

The biggest thing right now OP is just getting away from her. You did already screw up and you can't really go back on that but the BIGGEST thing is to just leave it now. Buy a video game make some girl friends (Btw in my OP i don't think i made it clear by girl friends i literally mean girls who are your friends, but if they wanna bang you thats always a +) and do not message her no matter what. You did screw up OP but that's okay you can learn from this lesson in life. I couldn't really tell you why women do this, but this is how you counter it.

>hard this projecting

No. Don't do this. If she doesn't respect you enough to end it, and would rather go through the channel of least resistance, don't give her the satisfaction of contact.

Don't be disillusioned. How much do you wanna bet that every single one of those girls is feeling the exact same way about you? It's a never ending cycle that is continued by passive aggressiveness and a lack of communication. Remove yourself from that cycle.

>>feels amazing to finally have someone that says she loves you
After 4 weeks...

Yeaahh........

Brahs

She said she wants to go to the gym with me tonight

Do I go or make it sound like im busy?

But she probably is cheating desu

Too true

2 fucking G of test holy fuck

Dear lord please listen to this
I've found out the hard way about doing that, and you've never felt like a gigantic emotional pussy beta faggot until you've done this. Until you've confronted her and typed out a huge text condemning someone for ignoring you, and for not loving you, and for being cruel, only to have them respond: "Hey sorry I was studying for this big test, what's wrong?"

Never lose composure, user.

This is your problem OP. Those first relationships where you're like "omg i love u" after a couple of weeks are bullshit.

Hate to say it OP but she probably got rejected or broke up with someone recently. She needed some attention for a while is all. Happened to me, and it's shitty but you'll get over it eventually. The fortunate thing is it's just 4 weeks of your life. It'll affect you emotionally for way longer than that but you didn't actually invest anything major into it.

Usually these threads are filled with autistic, cynical horse crap, but this post right here. It's a good post.

Don't modify your behavior, because if she fucks up, then that's her fucking fault. You were always kind and loving, because that's how someone should always be.

Don't. You're busy tonight.

You go you fucking idiot, jesus christ you are such a fucking female I swear.

She's legit probably done nothing wrong and you're just a clingy emotional wreck. If you actually want this to work OP you need to get over her being some sort of Goddess right about fucking now.

Treat her like a human being.

how do i make girls stop fucking saying this
it's so annoying and i know if i start saying "i love you" it'll ruin all meaning of the words

Not all women are the same, obviously you have never been in a long relationship with someone who actually puts work in.

A good relationship should be equal in all things, money, sacrifices, and effort. If someone expects you to do something or pay for something and they don't do the same for you they ain't worth your time.

Go

> (OP)
stop talking to her immediately without warning. If SHE comes back to YOU, awesome. If she doesn't, then whatever, now you know

Is this like a white girl thing? Asian girls never do this

go, have a nice time and test the water.

also review how you've been acting/sounding both in person and over texts, you might be being a bit clingy as its the first gf and all. that would explain why she wanted space, either that or she was on her period, or both.

>21 years old fit virgin
>decide to try talking to girls at school
>they're all idiots and get on my nerves after a conversation or two

I'll just stay in my little world with cute anime girls I think

It's not your fault dude. First love right? It's sad that won't ever be a good memory for you but there will be other girls who treat you well and legitimately love you back.

You gotta take preventative action to cut it off. Just don't ever get into a situation with her where she could persuade you into intimacy (not talking sex, but that cuddling thing). Like, don't be in a bedroom alone with her, etc.

Be straight as fuck with her, she absolutely knows what she's doing. Tell her that you're not happy having her in your life and you don't want to see her anymore. Leave it at that, don't let her convince you to stick around because she "needs you" or that you're perfect for her or whatever bullshit. If that was true then she would have held on to you when she had the chance.

Put more effort into that other girl/other girls instead, you'll find that many girls are actually nice to you if you're nice to them.

My ex told everyone I know that I was abusive. Luckily no one believed her because I'm a sweetheart and she's been known to be manipulative. Her friends turned against her and she verbally abused me so I blocked her and cut contact and a few months later she showed up to a party I threw and I just yelled "CUNT ALERT EVERYONE" and the party of my friends and her old friends all laughed at her until she left.

Every time I see my ex I yell "CUNT" at her as loud as I can and she cries out in public. Like walking to class in the middle of the day I'll just scream CUNT and point at her and she immediately freezes up and tries to hide her face it's hilarious. She used to beg me to stop and ask me why I did it but Wew lads it just makes me laugh at this point. People have even told me that I've taken it too far and that her life is a wreck but o am i laffin I just can't stop. She'd beat just drop out desu I heard she's failing anyway

>over 2g/wk of gear for some dorm slut.

This mindset exists in both perspectives, male to female and female to male. It's because people don't understand that just because they love someone doesn't mean they love them back.

If the average girl already likes you and you treat her with love and respect, she'll like you more.

I don't understand this girl. I asked her what time she wants to go and she's just like idk

Should I just head out there and be like okay I'm here now let's go

Tempted to do that but she's also over an hour away so idk

Lmao dude, it's important you understand that being in a relationship doesn't mean you must always act as a unit. Tell her, "I'm planning to be there at 8, meet you there?" You sound like you've definitely been acting clingy af

>4 weeks
>she says she loves you
A girl over 18 telling you she loves you after 4 weeks is like the biggest red flag in the book.

You can only control your own actions and thoughts, not others. Realize this and find true strength. Tell her when you're going to go, and let her make her own decision if she wants to go. If she says she doesn't want to go at whatever time you're going, don't compromise for her.

Kekked

Reading this thread just shows me how fucking stupid people really are with human interactions and interpersonal relations.

I'm too tired to write out psychological profiling and explain what is happening in yours and hers mind so I'll jus tell you what will happen. This pull/push pattern will keep happening untill you are a broken little man who is hurting and she'll move to another guy and do the exact same. Going from partner to partner, finding good guys and slowly breaking them one by one. She can't help it, it's because of genetics, trust issues and past traumas. You can't also help it either because you are extremely attracted to her. Why you ask? Because you have a shitload of self worth issues and get an amazing rush when you feel needed and wanted. She's providing these feelings to you and even enlarging it with pulling and pushing you. She gives youbsatisfaction, then abruptly takea it away leaving you confused and wonderibg where you went wrong. You begin to doubt yourself and feel like shit. Then out of nowhere she gives pulls you back in again, making you feel needed again and you'll feel on top of the world. Bjt everytime this happens a piece of you will be lost and broken and you'll end up in a very, very bad place. She has you in the palm of her hand and controls you and you can't do shit about it.

Even thou you will hurt badly from this relationship you also will get a chance for immense personal growth and wisdom gains.

Exebent post

sounds like she has the trust issues user. she probably just made you out to be perfect in her fucked up head and as soon as you did something remotely human and not perfect she flips. dont chase her bro she's just usign your attention for self affirmation she doesnt care about you.

Just dump her man, she obvious doesn't like you anymore

>after 4 weeks

Mate this girl has no idea what love is, no wonder why this is all going to shit.

Exactly. For every guy saying that all girls are crazy, there's a girl saying all guys are pricks. It's just because no one in that age group knows what the hell they're doing, as demonstrated by OP and this thread.

>"Then she told me we could not be together.
(We live at the same doorm, and attend some of the same classes)
Then I ignored her totally.
She came back. I treated her like a goodess..
She left again
I ignored her
She came back
She left me
I ignored her
She came back."

Uh, after the first two times you should have just dropped her for good.

You're fucking retarded.

Each time you got back together she knew she could do it again and you'd just take it and take her back.

Jesus christ, at that point you deserve it.

Just stop talking to her. You're probably giving her too much attention. Women say they like that, but they actually don't. It annoys the shit out of them. Give her space, she'll talk to you when she wants to hang out. Make yourself unavailable sometimes. Just don't be easy to get, no girl wants the guy that's easy to get.

Sometimes women just freak out about shit that makes no sense. Best bet is to ignore it and let it pass. (When I say ignore it, I mean ignore it, don't get pissy and throw a huff, get mad and swear off seeing her, just do something else for two or three days, read a book or marathon a tv show. Then drop her a text inviting her to something, if she doesn't respond go do that thing with a friend, or your mum, whoever.)

Maybe it's you and maybe it's her fault but for whatever reasons, it's over, leave it now. Better to feel the pain of wondering what could have been than feel the pain of being attached to a girl who does not love you back.

It's not fucking over, just give her space OP. Don't talk to her until she talks to you. It's not the end of the world, it's basic psychology. If you give a girl too much attention, she'll think you're desperate and undesirable. If you make a big deal about literally nothing, you show your autism levels which is even more undesirable. Think of a clingy girlfriend who is interfering with things you want to do like lift. It's the same fucking concept. You're just being a clingy boyfriend