How do you get drunk and not feel like shit the next day?

How do you get drunk and not feel like shit the next day?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondansetron
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drink less

just keep drinking

Just don't drink you pussy

I don't. Alcohol is degenerate.

>drinking alcohol

You lift yourself out of the hangover.

Also drink one of these in the morning.

make sure to stay hydrated, don't drink immediately before bed and go to sleep drunk, since it disrupts REM sleep, and don't drink too much.

Hydrate, take vitamin B, know when to stop.

Advil, Gatorade and food.

Also, avoid sugary drinks... Or just yeah, drink less or don't drink.

A hangover is basically acute dehydration. Slam a bunch of water before you go to sleep.

I don't do anything as I don't get hangovers.

Vodka is best because there is less in it for your liver to deal with. I feel crappy if i drink a six pack of beer or 3-4 glasses of wine but i can drink 5-7 vodka sodas through the night and feel fine next day. Drinking water and eating fatty foods help a lot as well. Once hung over the only thing i found that works is an intense cardio session followed by a long nap.

For me is what I do the day(s) before, if I know I will go to a party or something similar, I drink more water than I would normally drink, and I also drink as much isotonic stuff as I can. It works for me, but I won't say it's not just broscience.

Get drunk on roids instead

Mixed drinks with a touch more mixer usually help for me. Like if I'm making a double, I'll throw in one shot of the mixer just for good measure

drink tito's and sugar free redbull.

because i don't get drunk on beers or shots.

i get drunk on marijuanas. off to go celebrate 420 in about 15 minutes since my lifting days are tues/thurs/sat.

>tfw smoking some delicious wonder woman og

feel with me, my family.

Water. Plus, potassium before bed. I drink some coconut water or one of the sugar free "revive" vitamin waters, at least 800 mg and I usually feel fine in the morning.

Water before bed, trained myself to force down a 1.5L water before I crash even when I'm blackout drunk and I never get a hangover.

Did shots of a bottle of 100proof southern comfort (sugary hangover cancer) with someone the other night till it was gone and didn't feel a thing the next morning.

Just drink, and donĀ“t get drunk.

Throw up before you go to sleep.

drink a ton of water while drinking booze.

>posts a picture of a man who's going to crack down on MJ users

ah Veeky Forums, please change.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ondansetron

I used to get really bad hang overs everytime I drank back in college. Throwing up every 20 mins all day till around 7pm. I don't drink that often anymore, but this stuff is a life changer. Instantly cures my hangovers. Still leaves me feeling pretty tired the day after a big night, but that's about it.

literally this

This

Where my Veeky Forums at

Drink water and eat fibrous food dumbass.