When you scream "FUCK NI**ERS" in the gym for anger based before attempting a second rep of PR...

>When you scream "FUCK NI**ERS" in the gym for anger based before attempting a second rep of PR, and 4 big black lads stop their workouts and look over.

It was two in the morning, I wasn't thinking straight, and just decided to shout an angry, taboo word to raise test.

I am used to home gym, but have moved house, and do not have enough space for all my equipment.

Should I move to a new gym? I saw them glaring at me, whispering in a group as I snuck out...

Help me, Veeky Forums, wat do?

"for anger based motivation and test"*

Just beat the shit out of the niggers with your boys if they get uppity.

Y-you do have boys at your gym who are willing to back you up... right?

Yeah, but the niggers around here are all dealers,

Wouldn't be surprised if we get stabbed/shot if we start beef.

Niggers will always call in their entire fucking families down from every welfare estate in the country, to make sure they outnumber you.

Do you think there is any non-violent way out of this? Or do I just need to stop being such a fucking pussy?

You're just going to have to assert yourself.

wew lad
dunno, explain the truth maybe they will understand

For every family member they bring, you bring 10 extra bullets.

Just say "it was a prank, bro"

You have to fuck the biggest one. It's the only way at this point.

Just suck their dicks and let them take turns fucking your ass, that way you can claim you yelled "FUCK me NIGGERS" and they just didn't hear it

>outnumber
Why do racist scumbags have such a hard time admitting anyone in the world who is not exactly like them only ever wins fights because they are more in number? I mean Jesus why not just say "they're swole and look like criminals", people would understand you get apprehensive about it. No need to lie about them having a fucking niggerarmy.

>Scrawny Eritreans
>Can win without weapons and numbers

Stop.

One on one fighting is about pride and honour, two things niggers do not have, no matter how swole they are.

Animals attack in groups user.

>not packing a gun in your fanny pack in case the gym niggers chimp out

wew

>Not preemptively shooting niggers on sight before getting into any danger

Are there unironically people here who DON'T do this?

LMFAO. So THIS is what happens when a /pol/fag forgets he's not on the internet.

Literally all /pol/fags can do is live in their own FANTASIES.

It's hilarious, because despite the talk, you're TERRIFIED of us. Lmfao. You KNOW this is true, you KNOW you're nothing more than a pathetic, shy autistic KID who LITERALLY CAN'T LOOK PEOPLE IN THE EYES LMFAO, yet of course online you're a "crusader" (I actually cringed just typing that lmfao). You BOW your head when you see me in the street, you fucking SHIT YOURSELF when you see us late at night, and you're SUCH A LITTLE BITCH THAT YOU CROSS THE STREET TO AVOID US. LMFAO.

Again - go ahead and type out a butthurt reply, but deep down you KNOW what I'm saying is true. That's what makes it so hilarious - literally ALL young western european "nationalists" are scared, pathetic COWARDS. Sure, you have your little Steam groups/IRCs where you whine about "the shitskins", you bitch on your little forums, but WE CONTROL YOUR STREETS. LMFAO. You are PETRIFIED to leave the house after dark, because of us. LMFAO. Aww, little suburban bitch, did the scary dark man give you a nightmare? Don't worry, just go and play Crusader Kings, you can be a real man there! LMFAO.

>Eritreans
Why would one allow such scum anywhere near him?

I don't want to get arrested man. I mean you could make a good case for putting down a nigger but it's not worth the risk.

That's pretty edgy

> not keeping your katana on you at all times

hehh lot of good your gun will do ya when i chop ur bullets in half kiddo

Fuck off brah, CK2 is a dope game.

Nice/honest pasta till thst point.

Kek

He puts one of yours in the hospital you put one of his in the morgue!

!!!!!!

racism hurts guys

it hurts girls too

Better offer up your cuckhole to try and atone for your sins

lol. not far from the truth

>racist
You made a wrong turn r/bodygoying is the other direction wesley snipes

OP here, don't browse /pol/, just swear a lot when struggling, not that a low-test fag like you would know anything about that.

Also, I am not terrified, just looking for the best way out in the event that they are genuinely offended and try to beef me, I would prefer to avoid violence, I am not an edgy autist who will pretend otherwise on the internet...

Just tell them you were upset because a couple black guys mugged you the day before if you talk to them.

>Offended
They don't legitimately feel offense, user. They mostly want an excuse to attack someone who uses the buzzwords.

>I am not an edgy autist
>shouts nigger in a public place
That is textbook behavior of an edgy autist...stay deluded my man

>tfw there are less than 200 niggers in my city of nearly 30,000

Tell them you like fucking bruthas in the butt

>city
>30,000 people

lol fucking pussios be a man

fuck am i blessed to have sprung from the ends
imagine how it would be to be a privileged little shit when man is out there hustling fuckin hell mate

this aint about race ygm i myself am a white (turk) but you just need to face them, or you know tell them you didn't mean it like that? hell tell them you have tourettes which is slowly fading so it only comes out once in a blue moon

>inb4hurrdurroach
suck my fat hairy cock you stupid cunt

>Niggers will always call in their entire fucking families down from every welfare estate in the country, to make sure they outnumber you
Bring plemty of ammo

That's 29,000 more than the city I live in.

>le city is 100k or more

Fuck off. The largest city in my state is still only like 200k people

Shoot the cops too

>T*rk
>white

Th delusion is real

....wiai. Wut stut u n

my skin colour is pretty fucking white mate

fine İ may not be "white" to /pol/niggers ljke yourself, but the colour portruding from mynbody is white you prick

What

I reiterate,
>t*rk
>white

You aren't white. No matter how much to try to think so, you are not white.

Honorary white because you created civilisation.

İ'll accept that since that is true

yes my skin colour is infact white qardaşım

T*rks didn't create civilization, but nice try. Literally WE WUZ of the Mediterranean

The only fight I have ever lost was when 5 black dudes circled me and started punching me. I found them all one by one and beat their faces in.

So they could only beat me in numbers.Plain and simple nigger.

Is there such a thing as a "white" cockroach?

>his education system didn't teach him about the Ancient Turks

cuck

dunno ask yourself

>his education system lied to him about their ancient insignificance

Cute.

>he didn't learn about turks discovering maths and science

they prob told you it was the """greeks""" didnt they? cuckold

only possible solution

what set u in nigga

Who goes to the gym at 2am

Anyway attempt to apologize and defuse the situation, it may sound like the pussy way out but I'd prefer to be slightly humiliated than having to look over my shoulder every time a negro passes by

>be some white stormcuck who's so obsessed with black men he thinks about them while he's lifting
>fuck around and get your ass whooped
Sweet sweet justice

Have you tried explaining and apologizing?

He's probably from North Dakota or Montana

my guess is that he lives in Grand Forks, goes to UND

>turk
>white
OIAL you paki fuck

TIL Mesopotamia, the Indus Valley and the Yangtze and Yellow river are in Turkey.
Fucking rape your cuckholes with a cheese grater.

Turks? It was the fucking Indians and Chinese. You Ottoman fucks were still sucking off yaks on the steppes at this point.

Post skin with timestamp to prove you're a nig who knows how to write

look who grew up in a nice white suburban area

you've never encountered nogs in the wild have you, a friend of mine had beef with an arab while in middle school/junior high whatever, and there were over 30 fucking arabs waiting for him outside the school gates. literally dozens

I know what you need.

>not Civ 6, the patrician strategy game
k den

>they don't even know it's my favorite italian carbohydrate

Here is what you do for non violent solution

You talk to one of them and explain how your gymbro Terry "Diggers" Diglet has recently passed away after a drunk driver hit his car. You are struggling to cope with the loss and summoning his memory and the anger at his death gives you strength for your gains.

Then you explain that you panicked after shouting Diggers and seeing their reaction. You realised they misheard you so you bailed because you didn't want any conflict and thought everyone was too angry at the time to listen to what admittedly sounds like a weak explanation.

Start shouting obsceneties every work out so they think you have tourettes.

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga

>not looking over your shoulder anytime a nigger gets in sight
Are you trying to get fucked over?

tell them you have Tourette's and didn't mean anything by it

now you're going to have to yell out obscene shit keep up the ruse

Reminder that autism is real. I swear to god there needs to be some kind of test to keep you disgusting creatures off of my internet.

>not wanting autists on your internet
There's plenty of other sites to go to.

Not yelling "FUCKING KIKES, SPIC, NIGGER, DAGO FUCK" afterward to let them know it wasnt personal

is this a pasta already cuz it's golden