Starter Pack Thread

Starter Pack Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=1053379&vid=1&pid=898233013
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll be making more as this thread goes on.

You forgot the beer gut and muffintop combo for wannabe "vets"

The gut is almost there in the wife beater pic, but yeah these guys typically look like absolute shit. They also like to creep on the ladies and try to physically correct their form.

fukn lmao

more

wew
nailed it

it me

>no poo

Ten out of ten. I enjoyed the pictures and had a good chuckle. Thank you!

>curry powder

More coming, running low on ideas.....my gym isn't super diverse.

what's bizarre is that it's specifically the barbell curl and OHP
there's a couple of guys that look like they're at least part indian, and every time I've ever seen them, at some point or another they do barbell curls or OHP. not for heavy weight, and certainly not with good form.
but every time, straight bar curls and OHP.
I wonder if it's a genetic thing, like slavs and squats.

holy shit how

there is a guy JUST like this at my gym

fitness connection?

LOL nice

Same here. I hate when this board is on the nose

Scientific study is needed, I've seen the same thing multiple times.

Nope
I'm hungover and been sitting on my ass all day

I think "that guy" just exists everywhere

me

Can we get a weeaboo trying to lift starter pack?

Wtf, man. I have that same necklace, except it's not bulky, and has a st. benedict medal attached.

Is this a douch bag thing?

On the plus side, Veeky Forums lets me know that I am not crazy since I'm not the only one noticing these trends.

Spot on. There's a line of these D-bags waiting for the lat machine... the only machine in my entire gym that has a fucking line...

>WHY!?!?!?!?!?!

Working on it as we speak, give me like 5-10 mins

What the fuck is Veeky Forumss problem with gym shorts??

Do pullups instead, faggot.

Holy shit, I knew a middle aged guy at my old gym that dressed exactly like that. However, the bit of advice he gave me wasnt unwanted. I would go in the morning and there were a bunch of older men there who had been lifting for decades. I was a beginner who had no idea what he was doing and they helped me out. I appreciated it.

I do them both, you can't even comprehend my lats.

If you're being serious 2/10 of this board lifts and just likes to bash on random shit. That's why everyone is so depressed and is obsessive over girls they see online. Wear what you want to the gym, no one cares.

It's a meme
Like the OHP in the power rack thing

This is my gymbro

There's literally nothing wrong with wearing a metal shirt to the gym

I wear this sometimes

>I do barbell hipthrusts
>Black yoga pants
>Pink tanktop with visible sportsbra
>Pony tail

can you explain the taco?

Makes sense. After posting a pic of my gym attire in a thread I got bashed hard for "basketball shorts". So I went out and bought a few more pairs because they're comfy and because fuck Veeky Forums.

need some female variations

DONE

>I went out and blew my hard earned money because some no name randoms made fun of something on a Toltec image board.

They will never learn.

The levels of metameme in that outfit is astounding.

not that guy but i think it depends overall on who you are and what else you wear mate.

mexican; really thin, greasy veneer of upper lip hair, usually curly long nasty hair or shaven and temples covered in acne

What's wrong with a young kid who wants to start out?

Most necklaces on guys are pretty lame or douchy, best bet is nothing of something very thin, silver, and not too long or too short.

you should do one about youtube fitness "celebrities"

>all gymshark gear
>nike frees
>knee sleeves for 2 plate squat
>beats headphones
>taking selfies in between sets
>doesn't weight over 140
>uses terms like "aesthetic", "shredded" and "sub 10% bodyfat"

Oh course "muh hard earned money" comes up. Because this petty faggot had to say something.

I'm good friendo. I'm not a fastfood worker such as yourself, so I can afford to treat myself so a new outfit now and again. I don't have to wear the same sweaty rags over again. Lemme guess, you don't wash your gym shorts either to save your hard earned NEET bucks on soap.

It's truly art, I know.

See

you in the right thread, pal?

Nothing, but you'll look like an idiot for wearing overpriced shit that you don't need while being new. Look around and see who the most in shape guys are, do you see them wearing Underarmor shit? Not likely.

I'm heading off to the gym soon, might make some more when I get back if this thread is still alive.

Kek...

That was meant for

> There's literally something wrong with wearing a metal shirt anywhere, ever.

Fixd for you, m8

Why the fuck do you wear studded leather arm-guards to the gym? This is the gayest thing I've seen on here all day, and that says a lot seeing this is Veeky Forums.

>you'll look like an idiot for wearing overpriced shit

Nah, bruh. You'll look like you got $$ in the bank. And if you actually have a decent body, you'll attract potential poon.

I take it you're broke as fuck, so you hate on people with nice clothes instead of telling yourself the truth: you're a bum.

Forgot leg/ankle weights

>Embracing James Maynard Keenan and Pappa Trumpu simultaneously.

I know... it's a clash and Maynard can drink himself to death on his shitty wine. I haven't listen to tool since highschool. I got that shirt as a Christmas present from an old friend..

The gym isn't the place to worry about looking nice unless your an attention seeking whore. Just do your best to not look like a total goof.

Also people with actual money in the bank don't waste it on such garbage as they don't need to project the illusion of wealth.

Well put friendo

Are you Irish or Italian?

>liking metal
kys yourself

u cheeky cunt, yes

>I need to spend money to compensate for being undesirable

Yes, why?

there is literally nothing wrong with poor posture

>there is nothing bad about something that is bad
k...

unfortunately, you're wrong. nowadays it is the place to worry about looking nice.

i mean, you don't have to. but it'd be beneficial to you.

also, since when do wealthy people not wear nice clothes? are you fucking retarded? sure, people with millions don't dress nice all the time, but surely they own lots of nice clothes, dumbass.

Because it's a stereotypical thing to have

>political paraphernalia in the gym or any true neutral zone of self improvement and meditation

That's the primary reason for why I hate you faggots.

If you're just going to sweat in it and beat it up, who cares?

The necklace has nothing to do with my ethnicity, though. It's a religious gift from my grandmother.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with pajeets

lol there are 2 teenagers that come in at 4pm everyday to do this machine and bench then leave.
i always tell people if they want to use the machine u better use it now because in x amount of minutes the fags r coming in. they dress like this exactly with tapout singlet and basketball shorts under their school uniform

I want a clothing item with flames on it ironically. Can never find though.

Probably increase my 1rm too

Go Gators!

lol. old gymbro was this starter pack exactly except for different coloured shaker cup but still same brand

lots of under armor is cheap as dick

You hate because you're a petty insecure loser.

You can lie to yourself all you want but you can't lie to me.

Can you make one I can give to my dad for his 50th?

I'm thinking "grumpy old man starter pack"

tfw 6'3 16 year old kid with amazing build and great eyes lifts like 3 times a week and gets every gymgirl miring him the entire time.

its not fucking fair bros

Except that it fucks up all sorts of biomechanics, making you weaker and more injury prone and even affects breathing which can lower cardiovascular endurance and vo2 max and a whole host of other things. Also makes you look like a slob. Other than that, yea.

Too lazy but the planet fitness starter pack is Jean shorts and a tootsie roll.

>indian starter pack
>pictures of indians and shoes
I don't get it

Are you really not familiar with the jokes people crack on the Irish and Italians?
>It's a religious gift from my grandmother.
This just makes it even more stereotypical

i wear just the shirt bro

shouldnt you be pooing in a street somewhere?

Almost all of the Instagram Models and Celebrities that you admire have no liquid assets, no investments, and are so deep in debt they will be milked until death selling garbage merchandise to idiots.

The gym is for getting work done for yourself, not impressing other people with your noise or attire. You're the type of dipshit who dresses for the club when hitting the gym while telling yourself that the women working out totally want you but they are too intimidated by your presence.

Scary accurate. Live in a small town in Texas, and 80% of the people who use the gyms here are groups of this douche.

>the fags r coming in

LOL'd

$30 for a shirt isn't cheap, try plain Tees for $8 each

oldnavy.gapcanada.ca/browse/product.do?cid=1053379&vid=1&pid=898233013

Only one picture is necessary.

>lifts like 3 times a week
ideal for natties...

Are we attending the same gym ?

Baggy as fuck basketball shorts make you look like a scrub who is too self-conscious to show off a little thigh

Needs a pair of Heelies

I might up for that while lifting in a muscle shirt... you know, the ones with no sides. Perfect combo with the basketball shorts.