What do, fit?

What do, fit?

Get on Grindr where you really want to be

"great! You will make my below average penis look bigger"

"that's fucking stupid, do you have a mental disorder?"

You can start on learning to spell

Can I hold you above an open fire for a few minutes until you're crispy on the outside and then eat you?

You'll look more like a marshmellow when i skewer you with my cock

if digits send

"haha you too"

roll for this

Please do this

well then let me squish that ass g-grill

SATANIC QUADS OP IS GAY

Checked

quads confirms OP

HOLY FUCK OP PLEASE DELIVER

Sorry man..i replied before I saw your reply, i can let you choose next one of youd like

Are we about to witness a new case of depressiĆ³n?

is Veeky Forums the new /b/?

Fucking madman

yes
as of last year

Have you people not realized fit is the everything board? People cross post here from everywhere cause almost everyone secretly wants to get in shape. Also fit has dank memes.

see you tommorow buddy

can confirm although i been working out for 2+ n never really posted on fit im just here because /sp/ is full of shit

I came here from Veeky Forums. Figured I might as well make physical gains to make up for my financial losses.

not clever or funny

shit.

She doesn't fit your macros. Delete her...

Yep. It really goes to show how bad it is that Reddit is unironically better than Veeky Forums now

All the r9k betas, pol spergs, and /b/ kiddies migrated to /sp/ because it was "cool" and had "bro culture" and "dank memes", so /sp/ had to generalize the board and install nazi mods, they all migrated to Veeky Forums, and now the only two good boards are ruined.

>my girlfriend is going to fucking Mardi Gras this weekend

FUCCCCKJKKKKK

IM GONNA GET KEKED

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol gay. should have posted "youll look more like a marshmellow once ive skewered you with my cock"

read the thread buddy

go there too and cheat on her more than she cheats on you, it's the only way

Should've said you'd take her camping to impale her with your stick and make her melt

Been trying my luck with OKcupid, shit sucks chicks never reply back even after being the one to "like" me first. I just wanna bang nerds.

The basic of skewering her with your cock has gotten dubs twice and quads once. What the fuck is the point of posting here if you won't listen op?

Do it

And she's white. Tell her that. Bitches love being told the color of their skin. Her cooter will be like Niagara falls, bro beans!

kek

Since it's too late tell her that you'll hold her over the fire with her on your cock

Dubs here, tell her "REEEEE MARSHMELLOW ARE FOR 9/11 HITLER FAGS IF YOU SPEAK TO ME AGAIN ILL FUCKING PUT A HOLE INTO YOUR PARENTS. by the way its me reaper from overwatch. Heh, nothing peraonnol."

Reroll

Yeah that's an instadump

Act like you dont believe it, youll have to see that for yourselfe, just act like people are taking a piss then go on a date and wait for the right moment to say that she is like a marshmallow... or go further and say.. you look like a marshmallow, but do you feel like one..? *wink*

"come round and let me have a chew on your marshmellow (muff)"

Please respond

here is your fresh new okcupid bride

Classic Atheist

shes cute id smash

women have low humor thresholds unlike Veeky Forums

Virtue signaling with the no drinking and no drugs while fucking everybody up and down the street. Worthless slut.i would rather date a fat chick.

want a turn? everyone else has

Pretend I don't look dead inside

you look fine, man. don't put yourself down. personality is what matters most.

Will you make your wife wear a hijab, shit stain?

Did I fuck up lads?

Your face is fine, but that beard is not doing you any favors.

Random =/= funny

W O M E N
O
M
E
N