How often do you feel inferior to other men?

Whether it be because of money, luck with girls/guys, careers, looks etc etc.

Inferior? Rarely.

But do I look at other guys and view them as a challenge to me gettin all the puss attention in a locale? Yeah.

I don't feel inferior to others even on my worst days.

I'm with I'd say I rearely feel inferior unless I'm talking to an actual business owner, but I don't feel below him, I just feel like I don't own a successful business yet.

Not often since I went from obese to fit

Got a decent job and sex life whas never a problem even as a fatfuck.
#winning

Every single day

Sounds incredible! Glad you guys feel good about yourselves.

That doesn't sound right. How come?

bump

I feel inferior to God. All men have deep flaws you don't see.

My body and genetics are inferior to all healthy men, and even when I'm as strong as I can possibly be, they'll both still be inferior. This is a fact of biology, and until they perfect gene isolation and reprogramming in living subjects, I'll die being inferior.

But I work my ass off to compete on the low level I'm forced to be on, so in that regard I'll be superior there. And where ever that takes me is where I'll be content as long as I am sure I did all I could.

Self-esteem issues I guess. I always had some but now I'm bald it got worse

Also depression

Every second of everyday.

Not inferior per se, but yes with less chances of a happy fulfilling life
Probably truth issues

Wish I had advice for you but my confidence is from a life of hard, interesting, and unique experiences... just keep you chin up dude.

Why is Veeky Forums so negative lately? It wasn't like this before.

>Why is Veeky Forums so negative lately? It wasn't like this before.
Is it summer already? What Veeky Forums have you been browsing? tfwnogf has been a meme here for the past 6 years at least, Chad memes for the past 3 or so

How new are you?

This place is literally /r9k/ on roids

>/r9k/ on roids

Wish I could tell you it was natty. I totally used to be timid and feel inferior but it was because I've always had ADD, causing me to overthink and worry about what others though. stopped taking the medication in middle school, so for the past 13 years I've been somewhat of a beta cuck, but at 23 I was finally prescribed some generic adderall and I feel like a fucking god
(or at least normal with my normal levels of self confidence)

Thought* whoops

Very rarely. When I see someone better than me in an area I care about, I either feel mltivated or try to see what I can learn; and if its not a field im in i simply dont care.

>Money
My money is damn comfy between my day job and investments
>Luck with girls
It's god fucking awful. No amount of money/lifting can cure your social awkwardness
>Careers
I legitimately have one of the most bad ass jobs in the world.
>Looks
I'm very blessed with looks. I look like Jared Leto but not skelly.
Personality really is everything. I mean it's everything.

>caring about having hair on your head

haha why I'm balding at 19 and I literally don't care