Veeky Forums...

Veeky Forums, for years I was scared I was a dicklet but never measured because I was scared of what knowledge I would learn.

But I just did I am not a dicklet.

Now I just feel bad that there are manlets out there with tiny penises. I could probably handle being 6'2 master race with a below average pen, but hahahaha there are literal manlets out there who dont have the gift we do.

Manlet hate thread.

ik how you feel user, I was so relieved when I realized it was longer than six inches.

5 inches exact here. 5'8. I'm OK with it.

How the fuck do you measure it? Depending where my ruler is, my dick is 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches but I don't know which ruler location is proper so I just assume I'm a 6'er

From above, obviously otherwise everyone would have like 9 inch dongers at least

I just lined up the ruler parallel to the base of the dick.

What other way would you go about it?

Start from the asshole

>tfw 6'7 and exactly 5 inch dick

JUST

Top, side, or bottom. Side I'm 6-6.5 so I'll just go with that. Or from the asshole like Said

>have a penis
>have a body
>am male
>have a height
>but have never touched a woman (or man) sexually
So what is the point? I can just make up anything for online bragging.

I'm 6'5" with an 8.5" benise. Also, I have a 10/10 face with 12% BF.

if you get pleasure about lying about your height and penis size on Veeky Forums I think the trend of never touching a woman will continue

if you get pleasure about telling other men about your height and penis size on Veeky Forums I think the trend of never touching a woman will continue

6.25 at 5'7

5.5" x 5", just an average length pipe

>5'5" twink with 9.6" dick

It's like girls will never respect me, I'm fucking pathetic.

If you get pleasure about telling other men about you telling them about your height and penis size on Veeky Forums I think the trend of never touching a woman will continue

6.6 inch (top measure)

big hands

6'3

feel small man

>tfw 7'10" with a 9x8
i hate being a dicklett

et cetera

6'3

6.5' x 4.5'

p e n c i l b o y s

Do any of you have any guides to make it longer? I've heard of, something called "jhelkin" ? Dunno if spelled right...

The tao of sexology has some good tips but the illustrations are really horrible :(

d-does that get the job done breh? nohomo

kek im 8 inches and used to think i was small. 6'3 fuckn the perspectivd

5'7"

7.5×7. Holy shit that face girls pull when you've for more girth than they were ready for

>I can just make up anything for online bragging.
Now you're getting it.

166cm
17cm
I'm the ultramanlet, I've come to terms with it though

6'
5.5x5
no girl has ever said anything good or bad other than "you have a pretty penis" nothing to do with my size you faggots talk and think about your dicks WAY more than any girl ever will or has. why don't you just come out of the closet already and suck dudes off in the locker room like you fantasize about every night while posting on a peruvian meat smoking website.

see

8x5.5
I would totally trade that half inch

>6'2
>calling people manlets
there are too many manlets on this forum
the average for being a manlet has gone down

Goog luck trying to get anal. I got 7x6.5" and it's hard enough to get girls even consider it. Especially when so many of them seem to have had bad experiences with much smaller dicks. At least I know how to do it right when they are willing to try.

5'11
9inch

giants can't compete

hey bb wan sum succ?

To expand on this, should one use a tape measure or ruler?

>6ft1
>7 inch dick
FUCKING WIDE HIPS