Fuck fat people

google.ca/amp/globalnews.ca/news/3264137/edmonton-woman-wants-size-discrimination-included-in-alberta-human-rights-act/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLJsPJVBEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this the fph thread?

Yes.

Hurrah. I was waiting forever for someone to make it.

>canada
Are you really suprised?

It's like, what came first, the fatness or the short sighted entitled behavior?

>FFFFFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTT

Their sister must have an extremely long name

her cleavage looks like a musty ass crack

It's probably @Fullnamewhatevertag thing so said sister can see how worthless her sibling is.

Why did you just post a hot chick

Dude... just no.

FUCK MCDONALDS AND FUCK FAT PEOPLE

>filename

Little kek

How have there not been a million replies to this? This is BY FAR the worst thing I've ever seen in these threads.

it just looks like she wants to eat me

>working out in my room with my weights
>mom walks in
>sees me doing my reps
>gives me a death glare
Seriously, shes like 300 lbs, says she was GAINING weight on a 500 calorie daily diet, begs me to eat high calorie shit, tells me I can't lose weight because MUH GENETIX(which I proved her wrong), and whenever I mention why I don't want to eat half the shit she makes she has a hissy fit, tells me I should stop working out because I stink afterwards, and she makes delicious smelling food which is a weakness of mine all the time saying "WE GOTTA EAT TOO" even though I tell her 'sure, but you can eat something healthier."

The only reason I was ever fat is because of her, does anyone here think shes doing it on purpose? I feel like shes a good person, but I might think that cause shes my mother.
>this pasta actually has very little calories
>trashes the box with the info
>dig through trash
>2000 calories
>wants me to eat all of it cause "its your faaaaavorite"
So fucking mad.

Why is my home city never mentioned in a positive light
What is so bad about Edmonton

Atleast we have Cheekie the Asian.

As someone who browses that area (work is boring) there's like three posts a day. Anything you put is going to get seen.

Basically, I don't believe it, and you are a fool if you do.

Bro, I feel you. In my experience, she doesn't do it on purpose, she just has a misaligned view of what normal meals and normal people look like.

Also, the fear of anorexia and dysmorphia has been put into the population, so trying hard to get fit makes people worried sometimes.

>move out, about 1/2 hour away from parents
>mom is getting fatter
>values convenience and taste over health
>pa has the 'beetus
>barely treats it
>was fat when I was younger
>first semester of college, lost 15 lbs
>every time I went home for holiday, put weight back on
>moved out
>went from 200 to 175 in a few months (6'2, btw)
>house is still crammed with junk food
>instant mashed potatoes
"But user, it's just so easy to make!"
>throws a literal stick of butter in there
>there is butter swirling around at the bottom of the bowl when she is done nuking it
>had she her way, I'd come home every weekend
>when I do, we go out to eat
>tfw it's always a pizza place or pub food

I'm in the best shape of my life, and she worries that I'm loosing weight too quickly. She's the reason I was always one of the fattest in my class.

Thats called denial.
You being fit and healthy invalidates her "muh genetics" excuse, but instead of admitting to herself that she is lazy and gluttonous she tries to sabotage you.

Honestly, if you full on guilt trip her about trying to make you unhealthy and stuff you might get her to see doctors/nutritionists to beat some sense into her.

>Little kek

A keklet?

Your mum's a feeder mate, she gets a kick out of it. Possibly a sexual one.

>She's the reason I was always one of the fattest in my class.
Still kicking myself for not trying to lose weight sooner. I'm 29, and I started a month after 28. Lost a total of 115 lbs so far, without their help.
>tell people about it
>try to tell them it was easy
>before I do "yeah he put a lot of effort into it and changed his diet" which translates to "blah blah dont bother trying blah blah its too hard blah blah"

fatty in recovery here
ive lost about 30 pounds
starting to notice myself becoming thinner
feelsgoodman.jpg
one issue
i have wide hip bones....
my father doesnt have them i dont know how i have them
will they like retract maybe (?) when i lose more weight?

Jesus Christ. That is fucking horrible.

Jesus, at least she got suspended and reported to the police.
Here's a feel good

There are several things going on.

1. Sabotage.
Do to them being unable or unwilling to lose weight, they try to bring you down in the ways you've described. With your mother, it is likely unconsciously done without malice.
2. Instinctual protectiveness.
A mother wants to protect and provide for her offspring. Seeing them lose weight makes her irrationally think you're dying of starvation. If she is an otherwise logical person, you can try making a chart showing needed calories for proper body function and the calories you get from what you consume, that may assuage her worry.
3. Simple jealousy.
We all get jealous, even parents of their offspring.

I was the head chef at a rehab facility for drugs. We did lots of charity/fund raiser shit with desserts. And there was this fat fuck Mexican in the program that annoyed me to no end so I stated bring him back ALL the leftover pasties.

By the end off his year term he easily put on 100lbs and went from 300lb (big to begin with) to 400.

I got some weird satisfaction out of this because everyone else there could tell I was doing it to fuck this guy over, the even thought it was funny, but the fat fuck himself thought I was his best friend with all the shit I fed him...

>what's wrong with me?

>Ask the "fuck fat people" thread what's wrong with fucking with fat people

What did you think we would answer?

You can never tell with this place. Usually something cynical though... hey look at that!

>can't get low
>muh knee hurts
>does squats the next day at the gym with her trainer

Fatty btfo

Would punch her, even if I could lose my arm in her fat. Disgusting fat failure of a human.

>dat visible look of pride in her eyes
Bless you, wheelie lady. Truly, we are all gonna make it.

>someone stuck his penis inside of that

You know, I'm starting to hate men

So this is what Veeky Forums meant.... when they said they like THICC girls huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=nyLJsPJVBEs

My biggest thing is the fact that she can now wear not just any shoes, but chucks.

whats special about chucks?

Not necessarily. It says Queer Parents in the one tag, probably was artificial insemination.

That cunt doesn't even know what her bruh just did for her.

>When youre gf knows you have a zombie fetish so she stops her bloodstream

>40" LCD TV
>pixels are being shoved to the left and right while this blob waddles closer
>screen violently shaking
>blob comes closer
>doesn't even fit my screen anymore
>whole screen filled with 50 shades of gray
>close webbum
>takes 10 seconds to close it

wew

Is that Jackie Chan?

T H I C C

That's fucking disgusting, I don't get why people let dogs near their fucking face

What a vile looking individual. It's as though an old, fat woman is having a midlife crisis and is reliving her edgy teen years as "that goth girl".

Does anyone have the user at the coffee shop greentext? With the $1 tip jar for donuts for the whole shop for negative language?

I went from 256 pounds down to 154 in nearly 6 months. I achieved this by running for a minimum of 5 days a week and for a rough average of 50 minutes per session. Some fat shits at the office had the privilege to witness my transformation, and when I explained how it is I achieved this, they reverted to “muh calory intake, muh running only burns off a buiscuit!” bs excuse. My diet hasn’t changed much because I still eat crap regularly. But what has changed is the volume and frequency of the crap I eat; I actively portion out my meals to last for days at a time; for example, a small pizza and have that last me for two days.

One of the fat shits is seeking out a dietitian because he’s eating too much crap in and outside of work and is too much of a lazy shit to go and burn it off. Instead, he’s going for the absolute degenerate-tier of losing weight methods: calorie watching. Because surely the first thing to do when you want to lose weight is to have food on your fucking mind, you stupid lazy, fat degenerate fucks!

I think she died, haven't seen her in months.

Calorie counting works wonders.

I went from 300 lbs to 180 by being autistic about calories.

Your co-workers still sound like asshats, but don't bash tried and true methods.

Also consider lifting.

Chucks are awesome.

That's fucking stupid they fucked that dog up it's also fucking stupid somebody paid for a dog to have 3 surgeries. This world is dumb.

>red shoes
ugh

When will they learn

no you racist fuck

>He's not into running the world

nah fuck you mate, i paid 700 dollars for my cat to have bladder surgery. it's alright if you don't want to pay for it and are ok with putting them down, but my pets are the shit and i'd save them if i had the money.
ps the vets probably did the surgery on the dog for free.

>autistic about calories
because you count them all
wew

The obese adults came from a generation that had food and nutrition scarcity. They were raised by people who experienced the great depression.

Food was a luxury, and turning down any food that was served to you was considered taboo. Also, back then having plump children was a sign that your family was well off and that you were a good parent.

Now however the calories that used to be contained in an entire dinner course are condensed into a large box of McDonald's fries. A few slices of roast beef reduced to a cup of coke.

kek'd audibly

Calorie watching is the best way to lose weight you fuck. What did you do just guess?

>food items can be wrong with calories by up to 10%
>there's literally a 400 calorie difference between cutting, maintenance and bulking around your weight limit
>it's possible to count calories and still fuck yourself over if the food you're eating isn't accurate.

OP here. These people are so delusional. Just came across this gem in fb

Food items aren't exact, and neither is the number of calories you use a day. Its all just general guidelines to follow to keep yourself in check.

Kek

What's the big deal? I don't touch tongues like that but there's absolutely nothing wrong with letting a dog lick your face.

Are you afraid of the germs in it's spit or something?

I take my hat off to this barista bro.

bless you, pizza-kun

lol

>Go to gym yesterday
>As I'm leaving, spot absolute hamplanet
>She is sitting on a massage chair near the exit and listening to music
>No gym bag, gym clothes or anything

Pretty sure she just comes to sit on the chair while her slightly less tubby friend does meme exercises.

fuck trump

she moves just like rich piana does

confirmed for never having a pupper friend

Jesus fucking christ.

does she actually believe all the exuses she makes up not to change

>it's red
>so it must be three times as fast

kek'd at file name too

pic related

Disgusting but
>My sister tried to get an abortion but it failed
I believe in this little nigger. If he was too tough to kill as a fetus he can pull through his terrible situation.

A fridge next to the bed
I fucking hate you so much

this might be the most disguising thing I have seen itt, do people have no sense of self worth?

I feel ill seeing that there are people like this

I love reading these threads as I shove 5 spring rolls down my throat. Considering how often I workout play hockey/sooccer, I never watch what I eat. Ever.

>I let animals who have been tonguing their assholes and dicks lick my face because yolo.

Dullard.

ITT: favorite fast food chains
is it too ratchet to like mcdonalds