no one cares nigga

>5'10
>doesn't do diddly
>doesn't do pull-ups or chin-ups
>doesn't understand how the score works

First, I lift more than you do.

Second, I'm 6'1", so women don't automatically discount me

But most importantly, I'm not a nigger.

Good luck with life, OP. You've got a hard road to hoe.

I was that size when I was 16, except I was two inches taller

>peons
>5'10
Thanks for the chuckle

How to hell do you only have a ORM of 85 on weighted dips while everything else is impressively high? Also how much do you weigh that you have those maxes and only have a score of 89.8?

What is this?

>How to hell do you only have a ORM of 85
Using the web symmetric strength website it only allows you to go up to 10 reps on a single exercise. A ORM of an 85lb weighted dip is their estimate of what you can do.

I realize that, but if he has an estimated ORM of 315 for bench there's no reason he should have an estimated ORM of 85 for weighted dips.
My lifts are around the same, yet I don't look even close to that big and I do weighted dips with a 90lb dumbbell chained to me for 3x8

What app is this? Does it keep a workout journal? The free one I currently use is terrible.

5'10" is average height, why is everyone giving him so much shit for being a normal height male

I have those lifts and i look like shit

>my first day on Veeky Forums: a tale by anonymous

symmetricstrength()com

I'm what Veeky Forums would consider Built/StrongFat. I look joocy in clothes and good lighting. I want to say that I was like 245ish in that picture and I reach 325 on bench before losing 40 pounds.

Question - here are my numbers after four months of work. I can manage the whole 1/2/3/4 thing, but I think my bench press is outstripping every single other thing. How can I best bring everything up to par while keeping my bench where it is, not getting too far ahead?

thats pretty good for 4 months, heres my progress from 3 months

6'1"
87kg
currently bulking btw

Solid stuff man. Back when I was starting out, doing bodyweight stuff like pushups and jumping squats went a long way to helping me with basic conditioning for bench and squats. What are your height and weight, if you don't mind me asking?

I had a laggging OHP when I first started too. Can almost guarantee you can go heavier than you think you can right now... but chances are you have shit shoulder mobility too so you should probablyy work on that before moving up in weight significantly. Also I'd just buy a pullup bar and do a few every so often whenever your home. I used to do them every 15m or so when doing homework or playing games

Ah cheers. Keep up the good work - you're an inch or so taller than I am so I can tell you'll have plenty of good progress in the next three months. Work hard, stay disciplined, we'll make it.

6'3, 225lb
fucking bench.

Its bullshit that symmetricstrength doesnt take height into account. How is someone who is at 6'5" at all comparable to someone at 5'8"? Fucking bullshit ofc shorter guys will have better stats

It takes bw into account, and that's enough. I'm this , and have poor bench because of my orangutan arms, but we are all different, with different height, and body proportions.

>Four months
7 months later I'm still dyel bitch
What's your secret user.

So this is the power of the BBC...

It's the only thing they've got that's better

mirin, BBC are u gay or somtin?

also sorry about the tattoos they look like shit and are fuckboy level tattys

>are u gay or somtin
>not knowing the power of... meme

>also sorry about the tattoos they look like shit and are fuckboy level tattys
I'm actually modifying the arm tat. It looks much better now. I got it when I was 18, I wasn't really thinking back then.

>tfw when 3 months in your stats show as "untrained"

3 months is basically nothing.

>no deadlift
you peasant.

3 months isn't even the beggining.

>responding to obvious shitposts

What site is this?

It's mentioned a few times in the thread already - train your eye muscles

>what is your fucking excuse
I started lifting two weeks ago I'm trying.

Symmetric strength. Website is nice, app is $4

lmao 2 tru senpai

im "novice" in everything and i only have like 8 months of bulking under my belt.

Because it's funny to meme on insecure dudes who are a tad shy of the magic 6'
t. 5'9

>88lb squat
>not a peon
lmao okay

get on my level

kek brutal

That is not achievable in four months from DYEL. Repping 8x100kg for sets will take most people well over a year.

he's probably fat, my guy

i can picture the sad loser behind the keyboard who wrote this, claiming fake shit on an anonymous mongolian forum

post pics or kill self

Impressive as fuck. How did you reach 225+ lbs in OHP? Any tips?

I remember you. You've been here a long time. Right?

Yeah, at least 4-5 years, more on /b/.

seems about right to be honest

been lifting since november

probs look ok for the summer when i start cutting and keep lifting, nothing special

>nigger
Lul

If you're gonna cut for this summer you better get started. You got a lot of fat to lose and summer is only 3 months away.

yeh man i know, i'll be running about 4 miles a day too every day for my cut (inb4 cardio kills gains, not if you eat enough protein)

probs cut for 12 weeks starting in a week or so

think i've got enough mass to look at least ok ?

i'm 190lbs 6ft justnow

probs aim for about somewhere near 160 to 165 lbs depending on how i look at that weight...

will be lifting push pull legs two times a week throughout

I don't use roids

You are pathetically weak for using tren tbqh

> i'll be running about 4 miles a day too
No, don't do that. That'll burn you out pretty quick and cardio doesn't burn nearly as many calories as you think. Do weightlifting + 20-30 minutes of cardio post-workout.

>i'm 190lbs 6ft justnow

Really? I'm 5'11 and 215lb and you look a lot fatter, but I guess that's just because I have more muscle mass.

>think i've got enough mass to look at least ok
Don't worry about it too much, the average guy is skinnyfat. At 170, 10-12% bf you'll look better than 90% of men.

yep, 6ft 190lbs

cool thanks for the advice m8

5'8 162

Handstand push ups and I threw shot put for six years.

>5'10''

Manlet gains don't count you tiny goblin KEK