Glutes General

>Don't do squats and deadlifts, they wil make your legs and ass huge
Jokes on you, faggots, I fucking love my ass.

Whoever said to not do the two out of three core lifts are fucking scared of weights. Probably do jack off sets with 5 pound dumbells

fag

yeah those look good on your 5'4" frame, jose.

I front squat 225 and aren't going any heavier because then I won't be able to fit into straight leg jeans (already have to get ones with stretch material and get the ankle bit tailored)

My quads are huge as it is, I've only got a 30" waist so no thanks jeff

I'm 5'9.5
Still a manlet

On the plus side I just hit a 5pl8 diddly

I must keep... Growing it... Take... Over... Planet... With... Ass....

How you doin'?

Do more weighted back extensions, your erector spinae looks weak. Good progress tho, you look better than a lot of 20-29 yrs olds out there.

I was doing those and fucked up my lower back really badly, took 6 months to recover, still hurts occassionally. But i... Don't do deadlift but I probably should.

360° experience

This a dude?

You need to work on your lats.
2/10

>Take... Over... Planet... With... Ass....
You're going to need a henchman
Where do I send my application

Very very fat, even for a bulk that is far too fat
Nice try trying to hide it behind that mirror
Who cares about your ass with a gut like that? Lose some bf% first but good start

Then go be gay for it homo.

That's just how women's bodies are shaped bro

I am a women myself, I'm sorry though, they never asked for advice, I shouldnt have projected my own ideals on to these fem anons
sorry gals it's past my bed time, I get a bit critical, keep doing you

A nice ass is as good for a man to have as it is for a woman.

i love you now

I don't think it's as fat as you claim.
I'm around 20% bf

Impressive, I look a lot like you in the ass/leg region and I hit 475 not too long ago.

Are you op? You have some wide ass ankles and small feet, mistook you for a woman

15 without muscle

Yes

Thanks man, 495 isn't far off

Pretty sure I'm fatter than 15%, very sure I have mucle

>that little bit of belly

i wanna pinch it

im praying that penis is feminine

I'm bulkain okay ;_;

My knees are too fucked to squat but I don't want to get any bigger anyway. I can't wear skinny jeans or skirts and shorts without them constantly riding up as it is.

BRRAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Nothing like having a nice ass. Sometimes I worry about it looking ridiculous, but then I think about the compliments I've gotten and my worries fade away.

lmao nice gyno faggot

great body