Is Wahlberg Natty?

Is Wahlberg Natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=alIRpRS28wY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why would he be?

He got big for a movie called daddys home where his alpha character cucked a beta and eventually got himself cucked by John Cena
Wahlberg isn't natty

He easily could be, he's been actually lifting for his whole life, unlike everyone that's going to comment "no way" in this thread

youtube.com/watch?v=alIRpRS28wY

Doubt it

i wish i could have a huge undeserved ego

jesus, he should be an underwear model

KEK

he went from 165lb to 205lb for Pain and Gain in 7 months. he probably used some kind of steroids for that

He put on a good amount of fat for the film though, you can't deny that. Also water weight would be more significant as BF gets higher soo...

why does this fag act like he's black

He's like the piece of shit version of Matt Damon

SO NATTY BRUH

Probably taking some test and it helps that he's a turbo manlet

He was channeling his inner nigger in order to really immerse himself in his rap career

I remember when John Cena used to talk like this.

Nah, no big actor is - why would they be: use some test, get big, literally rake in money and have a life much greater and with better health and healthcare than they did before.

It might be debatable for a normal person but for an action star there is no reason not to tbqh.

Get out, Vietnam fucking shit.

I enjoyed this

No way! Didi you not see Pain & Gain. He was massive in that film. No way did he gain that amount of mass in a short time drug free!

FEEL IT
E
E
L

I
T

I doubt anyone in hollywood with muscles is.
They'll probably hit the gym twice a week, max and have a pretty shit diet.

He'd definitely be able to achieve that physique natty though.

Was he natty then?

Maybe. But consider that that's 7 months where he gets to do nothing but train, eat and sleep. He's a Hollywood star too, so he gets the best coaches, best food and sups to get those perfect macros and micros, and above all he does nothing else. No other responsibilities, no worries or day to day grind. So yeah maybe he get some roids, or at least some "hormone therapy" from Hollywood doctors, but still I bet being able to dedicate oneself 100% to just lifting would produce some great results.

So he's just never trained traps. Interesting