>explosive diarrhea

how to gomad ?

you've just answered yourself

week 1: 0.5L/day
week 2: 1L/day
week 3: 1.5L/day

until 4L/day

I never went past 2.5L/day though

You're lactose intolerant dummy. Sorry about not being white.

My friend is the whitest person I've ever met and he is lactose intolerant.

They have internet in Liberia?

I can only eat the horse milk and I'm white

Ok Genghis.

I'm ginger and can't drink milk.

Shalom.

>You're lactose intolerant dummy. Sorry about not being white.
is this a meme ?

You need lactase to digest lactose and your body will have mostly stopped producing lactase past childhood. Have a probiotic smoothie in the morning with a mixture of yoghurts containing different active cultures, it will be tough to get down and very filling but you should be able to drink milk better throughout the day.

Also, you don't really need to do a full gallon (8 pints) per day, just have some porridge in the morning and try to have two or three glasses with a couple of meals afterwards, this should give you around three or four pints and will be pretty substantial for weight gain. Try to get some nuts in your diet to help with digestion too, keep this up daily and your body will have enjoyable shits after a couple of days.

Forgot to mention bananas, have two a day as well.

kinda just shows that where there's no milk, there is lactose intolerance
explain alaska and niger

Buy milk without lactose brah, are you retarded?

>40% in germany and poland

thats wrong, its probably less than 10%

What are you going to fucking debate me about it like I give a shit? There is a racial correlation and it's moderately funny to call people out for it. Stop being a self hating chinaman and just enjoy the bants.

There are degrees of intolerance. Many people might be slightly intolerant and never know it

I ate a liter of greek yoghurt, what is this about explosive diarrhea yous speak of?

Greek yoghurt has like no lactose dude

Oh thank god

if you're lactose intolerant you just have to supplement lactase, problem solved

>milk with shake
>crippling diarrhea
>milk with cereal
>fine

DEAD
E
A
D

Dozen eggs a day. Do it, you won't.

>My anecdotal evidence disproves the general rule

Shitskin and brainlet, for shame.

Somehow, your anecdotal evidence and random number is less reliable than an infographic from foodbeast.

Not even that guy (as I'm not lactose intolerant), but has being an amerifat rekt your brain? Chill out, bro.

>parades around racial based ignorance as scientific fact

I am sort of sure I have lactose intolerance. If I avoid dairy I don't get as much gas.

I barely survived GOMAD. My asshole would burn everyime.

Drink 1L of milk on an empty stomach and you'll know for sure

Isn't there a way to get your body to get use to milk again?

I'm not upset I just curse a lot.

Yeah. That's what I was doing. You people are kind of touchy about your racial handicaps huh?

i'm an american that drinks milk every day
calm down, mr big white man

Why are you people seriously doing GOMAD?

Aren't there are plenty of less insane and more enjoyable ways to gett big than downing 3.8 liters of milk every day? Unless you're extremely small or trying to leave humanity behind, I think it's a bit extreme.

Again. Not upset just vulgar.

You could eat about 400g of peanut butter a day instead