Veeky Forums, what are you sick of seeing in women's profiles on tinder?

Tell me. Don't be shy.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/5vxmtu/what_are_you_sick_of_seeing_in_womens_profiles_on/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No fuckboys

Every single fuckin one

Passing on the overly cocky stuff, this is the standard profile:

"I'm am extroverted introvert who's fluent in sarcasm. I love to travel and try new restaurants! I like going out for a wild night but am equally happy at home on a Friday night watching a movie."

"Take me on an adventure"

seeing flipped pictures

>"hmm looks good"
>flip my phone
>"fuck no"

kek this

also when it's the exact same pose, alone for all pictures
>if i contort my head like crazy you can't see my doublechin!

Women

/thread

>/thread
Like hell.

Many things.
>"Looking to meet a genuine man, my kid is my world, not on here for hookups, swipe left if ur (you're) boring lol"

>"I'm boring AF, so one of us needs to be interesting. Now amuse me..."

And more.
>"Netflix and chill... lol!"

"If you're not 6 foot, pls swipe left"

"Please be funny!"

"Sapiosexual"

"I can't believe I'm on this app"

"Good times"

>"Smoke weed every day"

>"I'm a nerd lol, can't you tell by my glasses?"

>"Aha"

>"Vegan goods"

>"I'm sometimes an introvert, sometimes an extrovert"

>"I'M SPONTANEOUS"

Don't bother using Tinder for dating.

>"If you're not 6 foot, pls swipe left"
After years of seeing this. I think I finally understand why its socially "okay" to make fun of someone for their height but not for their weight.

In a nutshell, the fact that you can fix weight and not height is the exact reason. 100% of people in the world know that there is nothing that can be done about height, and that something can be done about weight (most of the time). So making fun of someone for their weight is basically making fun of who they are as a person, their mentality, their willpower, their determination, their laziness, their personality. While making fun of something for their height is like "come on, we both know theres nothign you can do about it so why get upset."

I'm not saying either one is okay, but I think thats why things are the way they are in the eyes of the public. Making fun of someones mind/personality is more harsh than just making fun of a physicall attribute that can't be changed.

>"i'm no size *insert any number that they consider skinny* "

Being attractive hasn't nothing to do with your dress size, for me at least. But if you that fucking line in your profile, I'm just going to swipe left.

>"full time mummy" and it's variations

I fully understand that being a mother full time can sometimes not be a choice, that some children genuinely do need that level of care. But don't list it as your job or as a bonus point on a fucking dating profile. Leave it til you're on a date or at least matched, I'd rather be disappointed/let down by that fact after getting to know you a little. "Literally a drain on resources" is not appealing.

While I'm at it
>My *less than a year old child* is my world

Is there a bigger red flag than a woman who has had a child with a man, but couldn't keep him around for at least a year after the baby was born?

>I'm fluent in sarcasm
I'm a bitch

>I'm good at other things but you'll just have to find out ;)
I give unenthusiastic handjobs

>I'm super shy initially but...(some kind of redeeming quality, see previous point)

100% this shit. Every bitch is a down to earth quirky girl who is a girlie girl but rought and tumble.

Tinder profiles have to be deliberately middle of the road. If you have anything that splits peoples opinions down the middle, you half your matches.

>>I'm good at other things but you'll just have to find out ;)
>I give unenthusiastic handjobs
How would you know?

>6' or taller

>british girls

"Good vibes only"
"Touch my butt and buy me tacos"

>insert stupid quote from Mean Girls/ randumb interjection.

"I'm not like the others"

>picture of her being a slut with her slut friends.

That fucking dog filter. Snapchat should be put on trial.

Are we fucking reddit now?
reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/5vxmtu/what_are_you_sick_of_seeing_in_womens_profiles_on/

dated a few girls that would brag about their dick taking skills, disappoint every time

>doggy, missionary, cowgirl only
>seemingly didn't know that blowjobs involve suction
>anal is icky
>dirty talk game was weak or nonexistent

But these were the chicks that would be the cockiest. I had to teach each of them how to live up to their claims.

"I probably like your dog more than you"

yes, we get it, it is currently in "white girl style" to be obsessed with dogs and make sure everyone knows it

On the plus side they may not know what a g-spot is so you can blow their mind, assuming they can actually feel it. Sometimes I think there's something to the idea that some people are constantly numb from culture when even women aren't aware or can hardly feel it...

This in a nutshell.

Fake.. but if it wasn't.

What a time to be alive.

The dog filter is a blessing. If they need to cover up half their face on a dating profile then you don't want to match with them. And it doesn't try to trick you with angles, you just instantly know they're hideous.

It's essentially the fedora for girls.

and then they added the high-pitched helium voice filter to add insult to injury

i nearly throw my phone every single time

poor thing's trying to be funny to compensate for her looks

>buy my tacos and touch my butt lel

She's a friend of a friend, no doubt she copied and pasted it, but it's a real grill

>sapiosexual
>not into hookups
>loves to travel
>a bunch of selfies in the car

hmmm

This has to be satire or something r-right?

At this point, it's best to assume it is and try to ask in a subtle manner later on.

She ugly tho

>catch me if you can
>wanderlust
>if you don't like your picture you're buying me beers until you do
>sapiosexual
>make me laugh

Well im im england so if we ever match ill post results

>mentions tattoos
>says you better have a passport because she loves traveling
>slutty nosering
>talks about how much she loves eating food/watching Netflix or basically how all of her hobbies are the 7 deadly sins
>"lol I'm not here to find somebody, just to laugh at guys' profiles with all my friends"

The fucking dog face filter

>"no hookups"
Posts half naked pictures in profile

Serious question guys, how am I suppose to initiate and keep conversation? When do I ask to meet up in person? I just got out of a relationship of 4 years and I have no idea how this tinder dating scene works. Or dating in general right now got too comfortable being with someone.

I'd be willing to bet not a single guy puts this shit aswell.

Nah you usually avoid ripping on manlets irl cause they fucking go nuts about that shit and rage and put a damper on the whole situation

Seriously I've had manlets cry, escalate into personal nastiness and escalate to physicality cause I cracked a joke about them being short stuff

Is it really that bad?

dudes are kind of the same though

>hiking picture
>picture wearing a button down shirt at a dinner
>random nature picture
>picture doing something "SO RANDOM"
>pic with dog

bios are usually like

"I love hiking and trying to improve myself every day."

*lies about height*

>my 5-year old son is my world

Double standards i guess.

The only thing that downright annoys me is if their pictures is a selfie with half their face showing and 15 filters on top. Those types of pics are typically taken with a phone, so add semi blurry resolution in the mix.

Either those pics are for hiding uglyness or in rare cases the girls is actually cute, but just stupid and thinks they're artsy and creative with their pics.

But honestly fuck that shit, take a fucking picture showing exactly how you look, how hard is it?

Fucking filters and taking selfies with the camera over their heads.
SHOW THE REAL YOU BITCHES

>starboy or closer as profile song

fucking kek

>I probably hate you
*swipes left*
>I only swiped right for your dog
*swipes left*
>buy me fo-
*SWIPES LEFT*
>intj
*Kills self*

"love to travel"

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE, I don't give a fuck that you have been on two family vacations to mexico. Take that shit out of your bio, who the fuck doesn't like to travel. Just as bad as putting "food/netflix" in there

>not into hookups
>one time i *insert banal interaction with famous person*
>always hungry
>i'm a weirdo

the no hookups thing really is retarded.

Hating basic bitches in universal senpai

My profile was 2 pics of my face and one of my body with bio: "I like spicy memes and wanna kill myself if you have nothing worthwhile to say and also want to kill yourself give me a like." Got about 90% match rate with girls I liked.

I went to Ole Miss last weekend and every other description was an 8/10 sorority girl saying "just looking for a formal date."
That town is hot, but so basic.

and they all date dudes that look like they could be their brother/dad

This shit right here.

And

>Just looking for friends/companionship

On tinder, looking for friends. Pick one.

Sauce?

Haven't heard this one yet, but I actually really hate it when they post on their profiles how much they like to drink.

Pisses me off to no end

How come?

>my kid is my world
kek

i mean, you're on Veeky Forums so surely those reactions are the one's you're after?

You make it sound as though you're only unintentionally offending them which everyone here knows can't be true because of where here is.

Which then means you enjoy the sense of superiority you get from being able to elicit that reaction. And that kind of behaviour only stems from deep insecurity itself. Probably a physical insecurity that only affects guys, though not necessarily.

tl;dr you have a small dick and that's why you act like such a basic bitch.

It's just straight up annoying, girls talking about how much they like to drink, be that beer or the shitty wine they can afford.

If you have to talk about how much you like to drink, then you probably don't have much else for hobbies.

Maybe I just have a problem with hating alcohol, I don't know

well i mean it seems completely classless and says something about how little they must have going in their lives that 'getting fuckin wasted m8' is one of their major hobbies

Am I the only who had 0 success with Tinder? Barely got matches lmao.

What's your bio? Are your pics good?

When they say "no fuckboys" and "Abs dont inpress me" because it's painfully obvious that theyed give up whatever ounce of chastity they have left to fuck a chad.

>"Just a Pam Beesley looking for her Jim Halpert"

oh my god fuck off you unimaginative skanks.

>i'm definitely not insecure

she at least seems intelligent somewhat

What is match boost?

Men do it too!

Deleted it like a year ago mate, and tbqhwy my pics probably weren't the best (or at least that's what I want to believe). Didn't really have a face pic in good quality.

Was thinking about redownloading it after I graduate in July. I've got a good body but not the best face.

Women are truly a meme

This makes me sad. Do girls honestly give enough of a shit to actually do that?

What a joke

Wow I needed to really charge my phone

More women memeing

>that picture
>woman

The true meme

dude that's just ASD. she's there for the dick too, you're just not attractive enough so she masks it as "looking for validation"
p much same here

>I used to be that girl

fucking cunt

>being a typical entitled CIS male

No, you're the cunt.

> Wine Pizza Tacos Harry Potter/video games/I'm a NUUUURD gurl xDDDD
> Feminist
> Vegan
> Swipe left if you're under 9'4 xDDDDD

oops didn't mean to reply

You thought about it tho, that's the important thing

>lector
a meme indeed

I don't think she knows half of those words.

The world has made women into complete braindead voters .

>The world has made women into complete braindead voters .
Sexist much?

>going on tinder and expecting to find reasonable women

Y'all living memes
t. grill

>there is nothing that can be done about height, and that something can be done about weight
>making fun of someone for their weight is basically making fun of who they are as a person
Yes, and that's the way it should be. Fucking pussies need to take control of their lives.

>i like art

As an art dealer i get triggered as fuck. I like to ask what they think of modern art and then they start talking about contemporary art and call it modern art. FUCKING NORMIESSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEE

>picture of her dressed up drinking wine at a winery
>birthday pic with those big ass number balloons
>"bonus points if you have a dog"
>"buy me tacos and tell me i'm pretty"
>educator at lulu lemon athletica

I want to know more about the difference. Is modern generally 1800-1970, and contemporary is current day work?

>lector

This is an intentional pun alluding to something I'm not getting, right?

I would "play fight" with her if that involved lots of oil and rasslin

>profile pic
>don't bring up my tits or sex

Oh man I hope this is an isolated case

yes. pop art killed impressionism which was the dying throes of modern art

Whenever a chick posts her IG, she's just looking to boost her follower count through cock-teasing.

the character's last name is spelled lecter

she's a sapiosexual to compensate for her intelligence