Reminder that it is impossible to "make it" by Veeky Forums standards if you don't have elite genetics or roid

Reminder that it is impossible to "make it" by Veeky Forums standards if you don't have elite genetics or roid.

>roiding for that

I know.

That's why I both have elite genetics and also started roiding two months ago.

Is this classed as making it by Veeky Forums standards?

>no chest
>weak traps

Any examples of people making it If they started after 21?

Yes I'm sure there's tons but natty test and gh levels peak around 21 so it probably takes a bit longer (or a bit more celltech)

The social aspect is more important than the physical aspect when it comes to making it. The 90% of fit that doesn't realize this were never going to make it anyway.

>long time ago
>no gear
>suboptimal understanding of diet and nutrition by modern standards
>suboptimal understanding of exercise and weightlifting movements

Considering all of the above... I'd say he was probably the Hercules of his era

anyone else notice how much less autistic jeffs videos are nowadays? hes actually pretty chill now

Yeah but they asked for a judgement based on Veeky Forums standards not Edwardian standards
I have a huge amount of admiration for Sandow and what he did for the sports of strongman and bodybuilding plus I don't doubt he'd excel in both were he around today

Don't you guys find this good motivation ?

Yeah he's being more of himself and less of an obnoxious Zyzz wannabe

If Sandow was alive today he would be going to music festivals and muzzing like a sick kunt

lol they are nearly the same height and hes getting amoged by that girl beside him
> FACE
> FRAME
> HEIGHT

u mad

This is what I think of when I hear of people saying Scott's gone to the /fraud/ side. Scott has more chest, but this dude owns him on traps and delts.

>forgetting TAINT

I'm kind of creeped out.

It's like some japanese horror game.

But who cares about what some laughable virgins set as the standard? Veeky Forums doesn't matter, it's just a collection of assorted losers who can't even look another human in the eye and think getting muscles will magically solve all their problems and reward them with gfs. They only exist to be laughed at.

nice try jeff but pls go

Jeff pls go

how is that meme pushing going breh ?

5′ 9″ perfect specimen

step aside, german scrub

Even back then aesthetics >>> strength

I don't want to satisfy Veeky Forums standards, I just want to get in shape and stop being ashamed of my body.

They came back from the otherworld to mire his gains

what kind of a dick posts that online?

>hey guys i get hotter bitches than this usualy, h-honest!

these chaps lack integrity. fucking kids in men's bodies.

>holding yourself to Veeky Forums's standards

I mean, I know you have to be on the autistic spectrum to be here for any length of time, but to want to be Veeky Forums's ideal? That's fucking stupid.

I want to be the best that I can be, but I don't plan on competing, selling retards supplements, or getting an income from IG/youtube videos, so why would I roid?

>ignoring NT and status

You can be the ugliest motherfucker in the universe, but if you're a stereotypical normie or have, in all honesty, even the slightest amount of power, you're more likely to be successful in life, nevermind with grills.

i plan to take test when my test levels drop in my late 30s/early 40s, for general health and sexual reasons. also probably very low doses of HGH in my later years if i'm still around for the youthfulness, if more conclusive studies are published on how it can be used in older people.

as far as taking roids in my youth, i would feel like a cheater. avoiding hard work in an expensive way at the risk of shitty side effects isn't a good mindset to get used to applying to anything. you can get big enough natty with years and years if training without ever having to roid unless you want to be a bodybuilder of some kind or have body dysmorphia

Making it is a mindset and personal outlook
Which is why 90% of Veeky Forums will never make it and I won't until I stop hating myself for no reason

>freudian slip

>All that perfection
>Curly hair like a goddamn child's doll
He was so close

I've lost about 60lbs since June last year, and put on a great deal of muscle (in my opinion) I've had friends literally walk past me because of how much I've changed. New people have commented on how "big" I am.

I only hope to get bigger, I spot the minor flaws in my physique, the imbalances and the lack of definition in certain areas. I think it's a tame version of body dysmorphia.

I don't see the point of taking roids before putting in the effort to hit your natty limit. At least then you've pushed yourself to your extreme and are semi-justified in taking gear (outside of competitons). Also already having gyno puts me off risking makling it worse with gear at this point, even if media has blown the side effects out of proportion. Hopefully SARMs get a bit more research done and are proven as a safer/better alternative to straight test

>not using your hate for yourself as a motivation

If I didn't hate myself I wouldn't have stopped being a fatty and keep lifting. Now it's all I want to do

Nah, my biggest problem is that I don't know own how to lie to myself
Its kinda depressing

Making it is an ongoing process, not a point that you hit and leave it, if you don't think you can improve, you're fucking wrong

>Don't you have some cookies to attend to?

Maybe I don't hate myself enough for nightmare fuel yet?

Never said there was a stopping point
Again it's about outlook, if you don't have the proper mindset you haven't made it and never will. If you have you don't need this place anymore and you regularly improve yourself as often as possible

>lost about 60lbs
>put on a great deal of muscle

nigga make up your mind

>overall weight dropped
>physically stronger
>more defined muscles
>implying you can't lose weight AND gain muscle

>implying you can't lose weight AND gain muscle

sure, but only while you are dyel

:^)

(^:

he was so fucking aesthetic. his arms look chiseled out of stone.