1. Your lifting years

1. Your lifting years
2. Are you already bigger than this?

11 months

Yes, except I don't have the same vascularity.

those veins on his chest look like cancer

Is that ian mccarthy?

1. 1.5
2. Yes, but not as cut.

1.5 years
not even close

I started out fat and didn't make much progress strength wise
I'm also a pretty small guy as it is

post pic, liar.

not really

Same except I'm 6'6

u mad

No

7 months
not even close

15 months

Literally where OPs pic is in terms of strength & muscle, slightly above (maybe 4%) in bodyfat

1. 1 year 5 months
2. Yes but I'm a lot fatter

nope.

the person in the pic is not big

it's vascularity, pump and low bf. look at the guys head and hands. he doesn'T have a lot of muscle mass, it's just accentuated

>1. 8~ years
>2. hell no, he is way bigger than me.
t. natty lifter
lifting just isn't worth it when you don't use roids

(You)

>he doesn'T have a lot of muscle mass

lol

Less body fat but not even fucking close :(
How do I get big while staying beautiful
162 rn trying to bulk to 175

He's where I am and I've been lifting a bit more than a year. He's not big and it's mostly low bodyfat and the angle and lighting, but he's not small

I'd put him at just passing 1/2/3/4 since that's where I am and I look very similar. I consider that as the passing mark from novice into having-a-clue-what-you're-doing mode

so you're fat?

This guy started off as super auschwitz and has bad genetics. He's been lifting for years and sadly doesn't have too much progress to show for it, but I don't think he deserved all the hate he gets. He still has a noticeable amount of muscle mass and leanness. I don't doubt that people with good genetics could get bigger and leaner than him natty, but I think people also compare him too much with fake natties.

If you got silicone implants I'd fuck the shit out your ass

>but I think people also compare him too much with fake natties.

Who do you find "real natties"?

You don't get big and stay beautiful, that type of vascularity screams roided. Unless you start using roids, if you stay at a low bodyfat you're never going to get more than 16 inch arms

he was on roids at one point if you look at some of his videos there was a period where he looked real damn good, went to shit, and then worked back to what he is at now. Shit got called out by jerry ward when the two of them had a feud.

yes

hes handsome but trash fashion sense

all that fucking workout to date a girl with small tits...

Id' kill myself