Is it worth lifting to start your own volunteer police squad?

Is it worth lifting to start your own volunteer police squad?

I want to lift for good. To stop criminal scum.

buy a GUN stupid idiot

You will immediately type cast as a "Right Wing Fringe Group" and btfo by the ATF, IRS, DHS, and FBI.

>read about Ruby Ridge and get back to me

My plan was to start small and ally with police departments of small communities.

Dumb frogposter

In the US I doubt it. Unless you had enough firepower to convince the police to not raid your ass and never do anything wrong

They already have a process for that.
It's called the Police Academy.

>You're not Charles Bronson.

Muscles won't stop bullets and knives idiot.

No shit idiot. That's why we'll stock up on military surplus gear, buy a bunch of handcuffs, guns, ammo, knives, pepperspray, police batons etc.

How would I go about starting my own diamond dogs? I want to be the leader of a PMC

start small and get your name out there by doing good deeds I guess?

>yes hello i'm calling because id like to make a meme squad following the advice i was given on a Chinese weightlifting forum

No idiot

We'd start by forming a core group of 10-15 people. We'd go on regular outdoors trips, regular shooting practice, camping, hiking all the pleasantries to form camaraderie.

Then we'll gt our name out there by helping homeless people and children and such. Then we'll slowly move up by taking down drug dealers and other criminals of small communities and recruiting good, quality members of those communities into our force.

And we'll just go from there. Eventually people will associate our names and insignia/uniforms with people who are always kind, who help local citizens and also take down criminals.

bump

RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADS

You can't actually believe the police would let you go after criminals/ do anything law related

Would the police of a small community honestly care if some drug dealers who've been causing trouble went missing?

I feel like they'd be relieved.

This will only work if you live in a 3rd world shithole, until you get shot anyway.

You literally have autism. This sounds so retarded.

Someone please post the honeypot story about a malitia being infiltrated by the FBI, Sherrifs office, and US martials - or whatever it was

Trying to get each other to do seedy shit, just so they could bust each other - more than half of them were LEOs iirc... None of them know the others were though.

Total fuckup & embarrassment

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

That's how shit starts, not sure why you think this is retarded.

Because the cops are going to tell you to fuck off if your vigilante larpers come anywhere near actual crime. Stick to helping the homeless.

>camaraderie
I'm in a fraternity and I can tell if you rushed any of them you wouldn't be given a single bid. Brotherhood isn't just hanging out with your friends lmao.

even if the police doesn't care, dealers will care and come after you

OP is a fag.
OP unironically wants to start a gang.

>justice league two point oh one seven inbound

Your court systems are overworked as it is. Don't make shit harder for the law in your town.
If you are too stupid to join the actual police, take the hint and go back to work at the Whitehouse. I hear there is quite a high rate of turnover there at the moment...