/plg/

POWERLIFTING GENERAL - /PLG/
Be kind edition!

>suffer the loss of his friends and family. All are going to lose everything they love in this world. Why would one want to be anything but kind to them in the meantime?

1st for sexy dudes

Now you guys know why I was really called trappy-chan heh, not because I was a trap.

Fuck off sean

I'm back to being Sean now, really?

Went to a new gym today, autism didn't flare up and didn't even get bullied! They even had iced coffee on tap. Seems very comfy, think I'm going to make the switch.

Whats a good advanced routine thats good for hypertrophy and increasing strength on big 3? I just got done doing 5/3/1

you will die unhappy

you lose in the end

Sheiko.

Okay Dino.

How advanced are we talking about? I'd recommend checking out powerlifting to win. They have breakdowns of 20ish programs. Could be a good place to start.

Holy shit the general was so much better with you gone.

Well I'm back, I'm here and I'm queer, get used to it.

Just make your own mentally ill attention whore general and leave plg alone.

Dude it's sean using the trip, he'll get bored soon

I'm back to being Sean now, really?

What the fug

I DID A 210KG DEADLIFT AT 70KG
feeling very happy yes

B-335
S-465
D-495

If you'd even consider that advanced. I know you guys are probably putting up bigger numbers.

I was thinking sheiko, some guy in my uni gym was doing it and he was big as fuk. In what order should I do sheiko?

lookin gud amigo. Please get a tan and youll look 10x better

thx

I'm pale too and cute and I like it :3

>february
>please get a tan

What did he mean by this? Tanning beds are white trash as fuck. I think it's pretty normal and 'acceptable' to be pale in winter.

start a routine thread and make everyone do retarded shit

Anyone else want trappy to be real?

Feels weird man

You are aware that trappy looks like this, right?

Yeah I meant the Livia trappy.

Raf looks like the Boston bomber

Lmao never realized that. Good looking out their user.

daily reminder that having great friends is great

What did you and your friends do?

>tanning beds are white trash as fuck

im sorry... what? Literally just go buy a month membership for like $20 max and go once a week. Keeps acne cleared up and gives you a nice but not overwhelming color.

>inb4 cancer and gay

Yeah

Is deadlifting 315 for 10 reps considered strong by PLG standards? As wel as benching 265, for a 6'1 200 pound lanky ass skinnyfat faggot

Actually it's a reminder that online friends aren't real friends

shoo shoo effeminate lad
seriously tho that is gay as fuck

No but it's better than a bunch here

literally nothing

>100kg
>2 years

>4pl8
>sumo

>"but it's better than a bunch here"

Can you be anymore of a living meme?

Ben and jerry's tonight dough is excellent lads

Highly recommend

Can I be a new tripfag?

When cutting on 5/3/1 should I stop doing the FSLs for the squat? I think it might be fucking me over when it comes to deadlifting later in the week.

well yeah kinda, but i still stand by what i said on , so i guess its both

you don't ask. You just do it.

are you a man pretending to be a tranny

>mfw this is trappy being passive aggressive about his friends exposing him online for lying and being deceitful about his identity and life

stfu rafaela

So it seems like 4000ckals just ain't enough (doing SS) How astronomically bad would it be if i added a daily meal of hotdogs and icecream to reach my caloric goal? Fatso mode unlocking?

Holy fuck these 7×8 push presses are hell

so has Rafaello killed himself yet?

hopefully

im a mexican new to lifting in 2017 i have lost 8kg and aiming for more , trappy was coaching me

You lost 8kg off your total?
Holy shit how bad of a coach trappy is, also what the fuck are you doing

you know a coach is supposed to ADD to your total right?

8kg in 2 months

>mexican
>posts anime
>new to lifting
Hmm close enough. Feel free to give unsolicited advice and spam sheiko. And don't forget to post about your benis every once in a while!

not as bad as lunges tbH.

also, some pause dl from today. feeling good about my back position, but I am now understanding the "sumo is hard off the floor" meme because it really is hard to keep my "new" form instead of reverting to old shit tendencies.

those aren't deadlifts you fucktard

110 kg fat fuck down to 102

THICC
H
I
C
C

lmao who teh fuck has acne past the age of 16
and enjoy your skin cancer

Pause deads with proper sumo form are absolute hell. An @8 single leaves me 2-3 inches off the floor for like 5 seconds. But yeah ill agree those lunges were terribly, especially cuz ive never really done lunges

Noice

Thats awful my man.
I recommend you getting a new coach

>deadlifting for 10 reps

Can someone please explain to me how I'm supposed to be able to maintain my balance when doing Bulgarian split squats?

IKTF

Just start off with no weight till you get the hang of it I guess

I honestly can't do them cuz I lose balance every 3-4 reps. I say ditch them, it's a meme

I think I'm getting used to them, second set was the best so far, and only lost my balance 1-2 times

@8 squat single 5lbs lower than my max at the beginning of project momentum
I LOVE MIKE TUSCHERER AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS

Can someone please explain where the fuck i am supposed to get a new girlfriend now?

I see no other purpose in life right now.

ask /r9k/ you virgin

>r9k
>girlfriend
>girlfriend
>virgin

Majorly confused.

ok sean/paul

Wait, why am i sean/paul? And since when is paul == sean?

It was supposed to be a warmup set of 3-5 on my way to a working set of 375 but this hot ass Latina chick walked by in spandex and I said to myself "IF I GET TEN REPS SHE WILL LOVE ME" so I cranked 10 out.... spoiler alert she still doesn't love me

That made me kek

>skiing tomorrow

dont forget your asthma medication

Here, go ahead and save it!

Downhill. I'll be sure to put on wraps and squat suit under my skiing gear tho ;^)

Damn i hate skiing. And i only have like a 2 hours drive to go skiing.

>tfw another hopefully 9+ RM set of bench tomorrow

you spilled your sip

Vegemite is disgusting lads. Never trust Australians.

what's happening in Sweden?

Filip Lindsturm is banging sloots like the ISIS is banging infidels.

Dont believe fake news.

He was pretty cute
N-no homo

>ignored

The sandniggers are taking over

just like amber ignores you when she fucks her bull ahahahahahahahahha benchbabby KEK

I really, really, very, very bigly like that webm. I have it on the other computer tbf, but thank you worthybro!
Not everynoe "get" what's so enjoyable, it seems.
Never by me.

Tbh lad you always ignore me
dont be a bitch about it

>not everyone get's
Most people here do, i don't. Im also too tall/heavy for that shit.
And it's always feeling rather dangerous than good lel

I'm still lurking in the shadows, waiting for my time to get revenge on those who wronged me. This is a warning, I'll show the fools to never cross me

Well that's part of the excitement...

xc?

are you lifting at the sea floor? that camera looks like the ones you see spooky ghost fish on

stupid place for a fire, why would you do that on wet sand?