What does Fit think of Penn Jillette losing 100lbs in 4 months?

What does Fit think of Penn Jillette losing 100lbs in 4 months?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/a-z/eat-to-live-diet-review
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4209489/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thank you magic turtle

Once again it is proven low body fat is a meme, there's no point going under 15% if you're not on steroids it'll ruin your face

Not everyone is a fat sack of shit with loose skin m8

Looks like shit but it will definitely improve his health so good job.

How did he manage that?

restricted version of this
webmd.com/diet/a-z/eat-to-live-diet-review

and

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4209489/

Doctor supervised diet of nothing but potato and then some veg. Stew.

Why? He had a 90% blockage of his heart.
Thankfully most of us don't have a medical wake-up call but have more time to get fit so we should just do it.

>reaching oogway mode
the madman

But if someone is huge why not lose weight fast if they've got the willpower?

GOMAD + SS

Interesting. Let myself go from 11%bf to about 30%bf and seriously need to get on something sustainable.

Will look into it. cheers.

When you're his age and have been that heavy for a while, losing the weight we're accustomed to seeing makes them look strikingly older. But this isn't a problem for 99% of people on this board, and I'm sure his health has improved dramatically.

why do people who used to be really fat have a certain look to them? Like they can have all attractive archetypes but you can just tell.

still looks like ugly pedo

a quick rundown on this woman?

Good for him. It would have required super focus to accomplish that amount of weight loss that fast.

Jillian michaels

Shes a lesbo fitness ildvd instructor

Some people just look better fat

>His neck now looks like a 70 year old vagina

You are better off being a total fatass than giving geriatric old men a reason to throat fuck you.

No specific reason unless they have a health condition prohibiting it. More sag and loose skin possibly than from losing slow?

It's just unusual because few deathfats are ever motivated to do a big weight loss very fast.

why is he such an atheist piece of shit?

Penn is one of those guys who just looks better husky. His old looks was the "jolly fat guy (but not too fat)". Now he is literally a spooky turtle skeleton.

Religious intolerance is muslim-level thinking

>not recognizing the based "biggest loser coach"
Spotted the underage

His face looks like that because he's old.

This desu, imo there are definitely people out there who look better as fatasses, not morbidly obese tier but with a jolly santa gut, helps if their personality matches too

I keep hoping someone will press him on his Bullshit "Somatotypes" episode in light of his body recomp.

Underrated

good for him
it can only benefit him for his futur

Is it 2014 already?

I don't like it, put it back

hownew.ru

he looks better now

Boogie could learn from him.

I'm pretty sure Boogie knows, he just refuses to do it.

What's the lowest bodyfat percentage you can sustain for athletic performance? I asked about weight cutting but this is more a side topic i know people can get to 8% for comps but apparently they're weak as hell?

Is 12% a decent figure to maintain or can you go lower and still maintain stamina/strength

I have no idea what you're talking about. I've seen ugly people that used to be fat and attractive people who used to be fat. None of them have had a "look" to my knowledge

One third of you as a person is lard? Holy fucking shit that's disgusting.