You wake up with this alpha male sitting on your bed pointing a gun at you

>you wake up with this alpha male sitting on your bed pointing a gun at you.

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SnWmAcH21o4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wake his girlfriend up and tell her to get out of my house

/thread

>girlfriend
>her

your a funny guy user

> the katana i had thrown into a decaying orbit around earth exactly 23 1/4 hours earlier comes crashing through the roof and impales him.

> pull off my mask and I'm Layne Norton

hehhh .. guess all that folded steel didn't fit your macros, bloho.

> in one swift motion pull the katana out of his body and cut his head off before his body slumps the floor.

Suck his gun. And by 'gun' I mean 'cock'.

PLEASE TAKE ALL MY MONEY

BUT YOUR WIFE'S CAT HOARDING IS OUT OF CONTROL

>pic not related

I have a sleigh bed, so I don't think this midget would be able to climb up onto my bed

Left eye dominant, right handed, must suck to be that fool

I would tell him to get the fuck outta my house before I jam his pistol up his ads & pull the trigger 'til it goes click

Cum on a picture of his wife

Ask him why he's using his experience as an operator for-hire in South America to perform a snatch-and-grab on me. Apologize for being within 1000 yards of him and threatening his family.

youtu.be/SnWmAcH21o4

Let him pull the trigger so I can finally be free from the agony that courses through my veins as I write this shitty post.

This is the gun nut version of
>Teleports behind you

Take him out then call the cops and be a hero for taking down Texas' biggest pedophile.

Use my secret operator experience to snatch the gun from his hands faster than he can react, then ransom him to my black-ops CIA connection for betraying their secrets.

10/10

That's our boy Hemmingway!

>it was a hologram
*chuckles*
You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?

Call him a nig nog.

>Even if you kill me, you will get life in prison. So I win

congratulate him on being infertile

say blahaha

>gun nut
Faggot

That said, youre correct. If someone has the drop on you, a gun isnt going to save you unless hes a nigger who doesnt understand how to use a firearm correctly.

>what are you gonna do, shoot me?

"Hah, fool. You will never get away with this, you shall be imprisoned. There's only one man who is able to get away with such a crime.

>pic related

>surrounded by burly black men
>free accommodation, free food, gets to leech off the taxpayer for the rest of his life

Sounds like Blahas idea of heaven

>Teleports behind him
Nothing personal kid

Thank our coach for choosing to live in poverty so he could make informative content all day long instead of working a normal job. Flip it in, coach!