How do I stop being a wristlet? My upper arm is average size while my wrists are thin

How do I stop being a wristlet? My upper arm is average size while my wrists are thin.

You don't. The wrist is nothing but tendon and bone, and tendons don't grow much.

Look up "kettle bell wrist turns"

Heavy farmer walks have helped me, also try to pick up a hobby where you turn wrenches or hit things with hammers, that will make your wrists into gods.

>growing bones after puberty
lol

yes, labor doesn't do anything to your body at all
bone totally isn't malleable over a long period of time
that's why rock climbers don't all have huge fingers
fucking idiot

prove your claims

Guys who fight a lot have huge knuckles too

When your tendons pull on the bone, the attachment sites on the bone can thicken over time. It's why weight lifting is good for osteoporosis prevention. Also hgh.

Become a brick layer

small wrists make small forearms look like big forearms

What are calluses?

Yea, I've always thought being a wristlet is a good thing. I don't want the cankles wrist equivalent

cant lift as much but it is more aesthetic because you get a good forearm-wrist ratio early

My fingers used to easily wrap around my wrists, now they don't. That's from heavy manual labour though. I think I maxed my wrist gains, but I hope not.

I might start hitting my rock hard boxing bag again and see if that contributed too.

>be me

>for twenty years, never use shoulders or biceps to lift things in everyday life
>always use back and wrists
>get mad wrist gains
>jog everywhere
>get endurance
>have swole wrists and thicc legs

>biceps have atrophied
>at over 20 years old, 9" biceps circumference
>physically unable to curl a 30 db or do a pullup

>start lifting
>several months of lifting later, can curl 20s with ease
>begin gomad
>one week later, can curl 30s like it's nothing
>biceps have grown to 12"

Where do I go from here, Veeky Forums?

blast HGH (this will help your twig fingers too)

The sticky

dont give a shit thats how. smaller wrists will make your forearms look bigger

Is distance or weight more important for farmer walks. I was doing 45lb farmer walks, but I had to stop way more since I was losing grip strength like a college slut does her clothes after a bit of liquor. With 25lbs I was able to do a lap around the track reliably.

never gonna make it

Not after a back injury no, I did lose 100lbs though.
If it makes any difference my measurements was a 200m walk (lap around the uni gyms four side by side basketball courts, the gyms on the second floor looking over them)

a quick google search will tell you bones are malleable. it's a key part of orthodontics.