How do you deal with depression and loneliness Veeky Forums...

how do you deal with depression and loneliness Veeky Forums? Lifting gets me out of bed in the morning but I still feel worn out, tired, and inadequate most of the time.

when I get those feels I post on Veeky Forums

I don't know it hasn't bothered me for years but recently I'm start to feel shit about my situation again.

Same
>tfw I start to contemplate suicide again and cry myself to sleep

Cardio.

Not even kidding.

>tfw snapchat
>constantly see people hanging out and shit
>last time i hung out with someone was in january
>can't remember the last time before that
i have friends at school (eighteen) ((18)) but i don't know how to bring up hanging out with people more
all i do on the weekends is smoke weed and listen to sad shit

Doesn't really work for me Tbh user, I run six miles every day mon- fri
This is my post

Being alone is preferable to bad company. Friends I have are either rushing into ltrs with people I can't stand and don't think they should be putting up with and/or loudly broadcasting their new self destructive hobbies.

Idk. I'm about to graduate and move very far away. I have come to really value you my own company over annoying people encouraging bad behavior.

sometimes i take a day out to lay in bed for 24 hours. then I realize that I'm about to fall through on a series of commitments. I think if I get to a point where people don't need me, I'll probably kill myself.

Invite them to smoke with you?

>depression and loneliness

Get a low maintenance pet like a monitor lizard and then dress her up in cute clothes.

My dog is probably the only reason I haven't killed myself yet. I don't if I'll be able to keep going when he dies.

Swimming keeps stress and depression away, so I guess is right.

Maybe join a martial arts club and get some friends there? It's Veeky Forums related and maybe social as well?

>tfw the only reason you haven't killed yourself yet is that you don't want liberals to use you in gun death statistics

>iktfb

Dogs really are mans best friend

Pic related is my dog Bentley

I am even too afraid to get a dog, just because I think it will eventually die on me, and what will I do then...

just get a new one when they die

I dont know. I've been more depressed than Ive been in years.
>moved away from family and friends (>800 miles away) for school
>school is stressful, which compounds the issue.
>No support group. Even though I make new friends I can't open myself up to any of them
>end up falling for a girl - she has a boyfriend. Fall for another girl - same thing. Fall for another girl - not looking for a relationship.
>Currently falling for another, but complete lack of confidence after all that.
It's the loneliness I think, and the lack of control. I work out every day and now that the sun has come out, I've started running again. Ive started drawing again too.
I've kept myself busy and that works, until a slow night like tonight, and it all comes back to me.

I don't know, but if you find the cure let me know ya?

Same, I feel like drowning in my thoughts I am attractive (been told a lot) and I actually dont have a problem talking to people and starting conversations but I feel loneley all of the time, Ive lost contact with my only true friend since I started college I dont do much besides lifting and going to school and I feel that I might go insane. Anyone has an idea of how to cope with the feel of being lonely all of the time no matter how many people you talk to or how many girls you sleep with?

OP, I think of Lara Flynn Boyle and how stunning she was in Twin Peaks and how her beauty will never diminish.....

she used to be beautiful. what the hell happened to her?

I think the problem of depression is that you should fix your diet, this means eating a proper brrakfast. And i think that you should always try to do something beneficial, always be busy doing something useful. I know that when i wouldnt do this i would feel like utter shit all the time too. Its a life changer.. eating properly and spending every minute useful.