L-L-LIFE IS SO EASY FOR CHAD HE CAN PICK WHATEVER WOMAN HE WANTS

>L-L-LIFE IS SO EASY FOR CHAD HE CAN PICK WHATEVER WOMAN HE WANTS

youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X11002157
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(04)00027-3/abstract?cc=y=
reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/22a1zj/how_can_hormones_change_the_facial_structure_of_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I went on Tinder I'd be lucky to get a match a week

So yeah

Chad is not the enemy. It's women. Just go gay.

>1 day later
>28 messages from girls first
REEEEE
I get matches like fucking crazy but I have so much social autism and so many of em don't reply back I just stopped caring and start saying rapey-type shit

woops. meant to swipe left.

They should have used a guy a bit more masculine tho. I believe if that guy had stubble or a beard, he'd do better.

bitches get shit handed to them on a platter. it's not exactly news

stop!! I get like 30 matches a day though, from what I hear on here it takes you lads a week to get a match

there can't be this many fuckup swipes?

>I believe if that guy had stubble or a beard, he'd do better.

I checked his profile and he looks much better with stubble.

It is so obvious how the difference in sexual value works between men and women, but why do people not know it? Why does it need to be explained?

This should be like making a video explaining that water is wet, but somehow people either don't realize, or pretend like they don't understand this.

I'm having a hard time putting the difference in sexual value between sexes.

Almost all prostitutes are female, and all their clients are male, for a reason. That's just how things work. One man can impregnate thousands of women in a short period of time, but one woman can only reproduce once every nine months.

>269 matches in a day
>28 messages from girls messaging him first
Is this supposed to prove that being Chad isn't easy mode?

>Just go gay.
Only closet homos think gay is a lifestyle choice.

The video shows that even that guy who we can all agree is incredibly good looking still only gets a match rate of like 25% and they were swiping right with everyone for 1000 swipes so imagine how many fatties and shit he matched with as well. It shows that even chad doesn't get it as good as stacy.

Can confirm, I'd suck his dick full homo

>women have it easy
stop the presses!

Why don't you come over and will test this theory ;^)

Nah but this shows just by how much, I'd say the guy is better looking than the girl and she gets way more attention

Only fags think it isnt

that dude is attractive but he gives off a major gay vibe. They needed to add a male model that has higher T face like Marlon or Jordan or pic related

>people care about appearance an a casual hookup site
ok

Tyson Ballou is a 10/10, but you literally posted the most gay-faced looking picture you can find of him online and self-negated your own post.

>that
>high test

jej

You're lying to yourself if you think that isn't high test.
Young look, perfect skin, great hair, good facial structure, young high t levels right there. Greatest signal to females that you have high T is a vigorous youthful look

Tyson ballou is by far the best looking model.

>Using Tinder and online dating
There's your mistake

Stubble or not, that guy is more attractive than 99% of men on the planet.

This is what retards think is "high test" and attractive to women.

>tfw you'll never look that manly

this guy IS high test, though. obviously more high test than that model
still looks like a simian

>he thinks test physically alters your bone structure

You can't tell how much test someone has by looking at them, retard.

test does influence your bone structure, retard

Go back to school, retard.

Not in the way you think it does you buffoon

I don't deny that women have it much easier but there's also other reasons for this. Men pretty much swipe right for everything (shotgun approach) whereas women carefully pick and choose. That alone will inflate the woman's matches like crazy, even if she were average looking. There's also the profile bit, which women care a lot more about. Even if the guy is good looking, the profile doesn't give a hint about his career or wealth, which is a lot more important than for the woman who might as well be a cashier.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0018506X11002157
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(04)00027-3/abstract?cc=y=

stop talking about things you obviously don't understand

Pseudoscience

You seriously think that this is an attractive face?

Like I said, go back to school.

>makes claim
>gets BTFO
>clings to childish insults and tangential diatribes

test influences the growth of your bone structure in a way that is apparent to other humans. you are wrong. now pack your bags and leave the thread, subhuman

>thinks his pseudoscience proves anything
>thinks a gorilla looking monogoloid is the peak of male attractiveness

>research I disagree with is pseudoscience
that sounds familiar. are you a /pol/tard?

>thinks a gorilla looking monogoloid is the peak of male attractiveness
when have I said he was attractive? on the contrary, I called him a simian. test still influences your face, numbnuts

>calls me a /pol/tard

Ah, now I see. You're a liberal cuckold. Probably a Clinton voter/EU supporter. Explains a lot...

pic related is high T. yours is just a good looking guy with low-body fat that brings out his jaw

>are you a /pol/tard?

I accept your concession

Learn words ya gay cunt

here is an actually good reddit thread

reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/22a1zj/how_can_hormones_change_the_facial_structure_of_a/

go back

>hating on actual useful information

trying this hard to fit in

You should stay there ya fuckin poofter

>links to reddit
Are you some sort of gay cunt?

go back

it was the first and most useful result from google, user just got btfo by fucking reddit

>are you a poltard
fuck up faggot we all know that you're a dirty fucking poofter redditor. Deadset fuck off honest

that guy wasnt even me you sperg

>user just got btfo by fucking reddit

>Trying this hard to fit in

Mate the only thing you should be using those hands for is jacking off your poofter mates

Girl here. That guy looks like a player, that's not what girls are looking for.

>australian
>is a fucking retard

like pottery

ITS OVER ANONS.

TIME PACK YOUR BAGS AND MOVE ON.

THERE IS NOTHING AN AVERAGE MALE CAN DO TO ACQUIRE A MATE.

ITS OVER.

>Reddit spacing
Fuck off the next station ya dumb dog

this is bullshit

t. london

>"most girls don't like players"
>in reality most girls cream themselves over players
women literally don't know what they like in men

ILL BUY YOU SOME EARL GREY IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN LASS

I think women are just easily intimidated by how pretty that guy is

>being born a woman is easy mode for life

You're the most obvious closet redditor i've seen

>tired of being kissless virgin
>get tinder
>live in middle of a city
>popular tourist/backpacking destination so new women every day
>swipe right on almost every woman (only went left if I genuinely didn't think I'd be able to get it up for them)
>6 months later
>no matches (except for the bots)
At least I now know that every female within 150km finds me totally unfuckable and I can focus on other things

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

Get better pics and a better bio. First impressions are EVERYTHING

>i discovered this site in 2012 and i feel like a special snowflake for browsing it: the post

if you rather believe in broscience than read an actual useful comment just because its on MUH reddit then neck yourself.

okay but now lets do one where they're both 32 not 22

i bet it's pretty even at that point

Any tips? Bio in particular because I can't seem to write anything not shit.

This is familiar too me.
I made a Chad account with no bio and just 3 pics and got a billion likes in a day.
At least I know Tinder isn't broken

Depends on whether you're looking for a hook-up or a relationship. If you're looking for a hookup just keep it short and funny. Make an ironical joke or something, When you're looking for a legitimate relationship just anem a few hobbies that most chicks like aswel.

>no hobbies other than lifting and vidya
Guess I'm going for hook-ups then

You don't have any interests? No sports?
I'd strongly recommend replacing vidya with something better

women are so weird, they are like normal people, but once you talk past 10 minutes you realize they are actually retarded.

>This is what virgins actually believe

FALSE.

Being a woman is easymode until you hit about 27-35, depending on how hot you are and how well you take care of yourself.

Following that, men stop wanting to fuck you and you start getting treated like a normie.

Better hope you've hopped off that cock carousel by then or life is gonna get real shit real quick.

>>>/lolcows/

who the fuck is chance?

> using a trip
> current year

user that isn't high test that's a pituitary gland condition called gigantism

>Be 8\10.
>Looking good.
>Still approachable.
>With a bit of charisma can get any partner you want.

>Be 10/10.
>Looking heavenly.
>Not approachable, people are intimidated by you or think you're a slayer with high af standards.
>Still have to work for pussy unless it literally throws itself at you.

Yes men are ridiculously pathetic and think only with their penis. There isn't exactly anything new in this.

Men just absolutely crave for the opposite gender attention. Fuck men, women are god tier.

It's also kind of funny how men always call females attention whores when it's actually the other way around.

What? You sound like a queer

2/10 bait

>still thinking sex is all there is to life

Hate to break it to you buddy but this isn't true. Women have it easier when they are in their 20s, but when 30 hits they are fucked. Literally become useless
>less intelligent than men
>don't look as good as men (30+)
>don't make as much money as men

Non-scientific.

How shite is rational male if they're too cheap to go with the paid domain option

>rationalmale.wordpress.com

Lol iktfb, and I live in fucking LONDON.

Probably deluded, but part of me thinks my pictures were just shit. Might make another account this summer.

Minus the bitter self loathing part, evolutionarily, being female has always meant easier survival (i.e. has an easier time trying to live). This is because it costs more calories (and time) for females to pass on her genes than for males, which means society must have had to necessarily accommodate for breeding age females in order to have made it to today.

This "accommodation" comes at the cost of everyone else, but to young men it feels the most unfair because they're essentially just as inexperienced and unproductive as young women, but society doesn't accommodate them (and traditionally killed them off more readily).

Hell, the very fact "virgin" (or more generally inexperience and lack of genetic fitness) isn't an insult to females but is to males confirms this. For females inexperience and genetic fitness isn't a concern because her value in breeding is predetermined by her womb.

That said though, this shit is all a lot less applicable for humans living in the 21st century