All broscience aside, what can I get from veggies that I can't get from supplements?

all broscience aside, what can I get from veggies that I can't get from supplements?

satiety

orgasm

you can technically get that from supplements

Nothing I guess, but it's much easier (and cheaper) (and safer) to eat vegetables than to take a supplement stack to make up for them.

supplements are pretty cheap. and why would you need anything more than multivitamins?

Fiber I guess.

>that I can't get from supplements?

Fiber, antioxidants, phytonutrients, as well as the vitamins and minerals, synergise very well together in whole foods and it is hard to replicate such healthful effects with supplements. Also, some supplements (i.e. calcium) are harmful

fiber is useless.

Yeah but look up fiber sups on webmd or wherever they aren't trying to sell them to you and they get pretty consistently shit on for being garbage compared to real fiber.

>eats a high protein diet
>doesn't get his fiber

Masochist.

Why even eat food? Just take 20 supps a day

>high protein
I'm so tired of this myth, it's mostly made up of water.

Why even live? Just don't eat and die

Digestive enzymes

Phytonutrients. Lycopene from tomatoes. Sulforaphane from broccoli sprouts. Lots more

for the macro nutrient, idyet.

So is bleach.

fiber

there are no health benefits of consuming any fiber

i agree that it's not as beneficial as most people think, but it does slow down the digestion of whatever it's eaten with, and therefore it's a good tool to reduce insulin spikes.

its about does the imporant parts of food/suppliment absorb into you. often suppliment doesnt work merely it missing compoments

then there is such thing as a scam, the suppliment HAS a vitamin, but it never gets absorbed into your system. you need to also take something else.so it still is way better to eat veggies, that is if you arent complete tool who thinks veggies=lower bodyweight, merely because we all know what goes through persons mind who thinks this way.

work hard eat hard, no bullshit nonsense you create for yourself the first time around when attempting to think healthy

if you don't want your anus to be exploded then eat fiber. That's all there is to it. But I guess quite a lot of people on fit have their o-ring exploded already

Enjoyment, satiety and higher micronutrient uptake.