Will I notice any change if I start doing some cardio and some bodyweight workout but still eat as always ?

Will I notice any change if I start doing some cardio and some bodyweight workout but still eat as always ?

t. skinny fat

READ THE STICKY

just answer the question faggot

That's the answer fag

depends if you want to just lose weight or build muscle and if you have a shit diet to begin with. also sage

fuck off you are such a beta you want me to read a fucking 10 pages sticky instead of typing yes/no

such a cuck you will be a beta forever, i can get in shape but u will never stop being a faggot

im alredy skinny m9 im just "fat" in my abdomen and chest but i dont have a lot in my arms/legs

so i dont want to lose weight, i want to lose it from my abs and gain in in my legs/arms

If u dont track ur macros u will get hungry from exercisijg and eat more than usual without knowing.

>lose it from my abs
No

take yohimbine, go to the gym, and cut

You can't target weight loss in only one section of your body. Also read the fucking sticky you clearly need it.

Holy shit thank Jesus I will never be like you

>Calling others a beta when you can't do anything yourself

Does your mother still spoon feed your skinny fat failure of an ass.

Kys

So according to that logic I will always have more fat in my abs than in my arms ?

Holy fuck you're dumb

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

You're helpless and have a terrible attitude. Enjoy being grotesque for the rest of your life

this is why i am fucking asking you guys. how is it my fault to be dumb ? i did not wake up one day and said oh i wanna be dumb

just fucking explain it to me m9

They did. They said read the sticky. Do you want somebody to lift the weights for you too

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

All your answers are there. Do you really believe anybody has the time to write all that shit out for you WHEN YOU CAN JUST FUCKING CLICK THE STICKY YOU RETARD BABY

If you read the sticky, you wouldn't have these questions. They would have been answered by now.

Depends on how intense you are with your cardio and BW.

That's all I do and I get compliment on my physique here and irl all the time. If you're intense with it you'll look great, if you're moderate with it you'll look pretty good. Otherwise you'll hardly notice any change.

I'm a guy.

Educate yourself. Why should we be responsible for your lack of understanding. If you are serious about getting in shape you dyel maggot read the sticky and stop making a fool out of yourself

You got the body of a nerd and you can't even read 10 pages. For duck sakes you are pathetic, don't even go to the gym. You will just get laughed at.

some people won't make it and one of those is op.

READ THE STICKY

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU OPEN THIS BOARD

FUCKING SHIT

short answer no

bad answer. but considering op's attitude, probably correct.