How do women on average have larger lower jaws than men?

angelina jolie isnt average
where did you get your statistics from

can I have a picture of a person with large upper jaw?

Women are made for sucking big cocks

Damn you beat me too it

And males don't have larger lower jaws to suck girls pussy and to eat hard steel? FUCK FEMALES. FUCK THEIR BLESSED GENETICS.

Elder God jawfu.

fuck u jolie, tranny whore

i want her to give me her jaw

step aside peasant

Short chins confirmed as masculine and alpha trait. I'm 10/10 now bitches, I always knew it.

i have an aesthetic jaw if i clench my teeth... so ima walk around with a clenched jaw all day

shortchins are disgusting unless its square
weak chins are disgusting

Anyone else notice how Megsquats has a disgusting horse faced chin

She probably smells like a man too.

Women should not roid

Meg squats is manly as fuck wtf

Large jaw men reproduce more often than weak jawed men. Large jaw men pass their genes down to their daughter. Weak jawed women pass their genes to their sons.

Rinse and repeat

is this actually true?

That people pass down their genes to their offspring? completely true, actually

A lot has to do with how body fat forms different on men verses women. Men tend to gain fat in their face, neck and torso area, while women gain fat in their thighs, hips, and stomach.

It's all due to the same reason men can grow beards and women cannot. Men throughout humanity were hunter gatherers, and throughout history often clothing did not cover the face and neck area much, so men developed the ability to grow facial hair and store more fat in these areas in order to better insulate and keep heat whilst out hunting or gathering. Women, obviously, did not face this, and thus never developed the need for beards of fat around the face/neck area.

Hence why even dudes with the strongest jaw lines often develop rounded off or double chins when they put on weight, meanwhile women can be fairly overweight and still retain decently sharp jaw lines.

Women have pencil necks

OP Here. I know Women have more defined jawlines due to different fat distribution than men. What I am talking about is that there are more women with alpha square jaws than men. I see a lot of men have round or more pointy/oval face shapes while theres a lot of women with square or rectangle faces for some reason.

kek

Name?

one of the reasons it may appear so is because women (usually) have smaller necks which accentuates the jaw. kind of like skinnyfags who have very skinny arms which make their shoulders (also objectively small) appear larger and more developed.

They don't they just have smaller necks so their jaw sticks out more.