Why can't Iranians accept that their ancestors were white Europeans?

Why can't Iranians accept that their ancestors were white Europeans?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/ancient-herders-from-pontic-caspian.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_al-Din_Yahya_ibn_Habash_Suhrawardi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arkaim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_of_Towns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture
ancestraljourneys.org/ancientdna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonur_Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanid_Empire
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what am i looking at here

pseudoscience

Keep the butthurt to minimum.

>Eurogenes K15
D R O P P E D

WHG is not that close to Anglo-Saxons, or even close at all. Other than WHG and SHG it looks alright for the most part.

Proof that modern Iranians are non-Aryan

>inb4 the "scaphism and hymns from the avesta" faggot

>Natufian
>Neolithic Levantine
>That far from their Maghrebi descendants

Shitty graph

Maghrebis have 7-40% SSA admixture

>7-40%
You wish CUM-skinoid

Even on this image you posted yourself, Natufians do not cluster with North African quadroons.
How can you be SO autistic?

Lol I remember that fag.

Quite interested if he had already realized that his culture was created by White Nordic Europeans from Arkaim :)

Get the fuck out from my thread, you absolute shit eating ape. I should put up sign next time: NO SILESIAN MONGRELS ALLOWED.

>NO SILESIAN MONGRELS ALLOWED.
I'm not a mongrel, I'm a Nordic.
Checkmate.

But you're still fucking retarded, so.

>But you're still fucking retarded, so.
Why so mad, poolack? I haven't even written anything about your racial type starting from the letter "T" yet...

>poolack
Nope. I just don't want you to pollute my thread.

What are you then? A m*dshit? That's not better than a poolack.

>Eurogenes K15

are you literally retarded?

that chart is worthless without Eurogenes K15 results.

That's because the PCA is compressed due to sub-saharans being too distant from other populations.

Anyway, use your tiny mongoloid eyes and look at the picture on the right

eurogenes is a racist site led by panslavistic asshole polack named Davidski, he tries to look for ancient polacks everywhere. i wouldn't trust him OP

>North African quadroons
Are you the German larping as a Lebanese ?

How come you disperect your fathers, rapebaby ?

The one he posted is really more accurate desu

Lol butthurt bedoun berberoid spotted

These are excellent graphs

really fucking bad

Snow niggers, Scythians and Sarmatians were not White/European. Sarmatians were pre-BMAC Iranics and clustered with modern day Volga Tatars, not Europeans.

Snow niggers, ancient Iranian samples.

Legend:

Green: Neolithic Iran
Red: Eastern Hunter Gatherers
Blue: Anatolian Neolithic farmers/Natufians

Volga Tatars are mostly European and IE origin.

Compare to concrete data on Iranian genetics.

Legend:

Orange: Anatolian Neolithic Farmers/Natufians
Green: Neolithic Iranians
Blue: Eastern Hunter Gatherer
Red and Yellow: East Asian
Beige: Onge
Light blue: Subsaharan African

Doesn't matter. Ancient Persians of Iron Age weren't the same as snow niggers. Check graph.

Ancient Iranian samples on Gedmatch:

Stop trying to claim our culture, snow nigger.

Legend:

Dimgray X Indian
Dimgray Plus Sindhi
Dimgray Fill square Pathan
Dimgray O Kalash
Dimgray Dot Brahui
Dimgray Star Balochi
Dimgray Diamond Tajik
Black Fill square Iranian_Lor
Black O Iranian_Mazandarani
Black X Iranian_Persian
Black Star Kurdish

Iranians have about 90% genetic continuance with their Sassanian and Achaemenid forebears.

Scyths and Sarmatians were white Europeans. Sintashta and Andronovo were Europeans from Corded Ware. Deal with it.

As honorably eastern-iranian i want say only that all non-eastern iranians are shitskins with fucked language whose cant accept their truly history
Praise Ahura mazda, praise true iranian gods and fuck islam and arabs

>and fuck islam and arabs
That's exactly what happened with Iranians. So much they no longer look like North and East Euros.

I disagree. Regardless I gave enough evidence that modern Iranians on average have about 90% genetic continuance with their Iron Age forebears.

Scythians and Sarmatians were barbarian scum who weren't the same as Persians. I really don't give a shit about them.

BMAC were civilized Calcolithic Zagros farmers with a very minor steppe minority among them living as immigrants and mercenaries probably, the way they dressed was nearly identical to that of their Sumerian bretheren

You guys were mongrelized by Mongols more than Iranians were by Arabs. Food for thought.

Also, you bastards have no Zoroastrian minority whereas Iran does in Yazd.

STFU snow nigger. You have no culture of your own, so you have to cling to ours. Even after 650 AD, plenty of literature made reference to pre-Islamic lore.

>I disagree
With what? That Sintashta came from Corded Ware?

But we WUZ KAAAAANGZ

Well this pretty much settles it.

Also, to be more accurate, isn't it true that the Sintashta mingled with the BMAC and Yaz cultures before migrating to Iran? The resultant population, which now called themselves Aryan, were pulled more towards an "Iranian" genome.

They weren't snow niggers.

Yes that's what I'm saying

They were steppe people. Their closest match today are: Germanics, Balts and Slavs.

I'm sorry it hurts your feelings. Same as it did to Pajeets, that claimed Out of India.

eurogenes.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/ancient-herders-from-pontic-caspian.html

Yeah, regardless, I'm tired of talking about race. There's a lot of cool stuff in Persian literature. Europeans like Jean Chardin, Nietzsche, Emerson, Goethe, and more used to be interested in it. Maybe talk about the literature, mythology, and more instead of obsessing over race? The genetic data shows Iranians have 90% genetic continuance with their forebears, so there's no point in discussing that topic ad infinitum.

OK, but see my evidence shows Iranians of Iron-Age, which included both Achaemenid and Sassanids, are 90% similar to modern Iranians. There's no point in debating this further. Sure, you can claim the Sintashta peoples, whatever, but extending that to Achaemenid and Sassanid rulers is bullshit and WE WUZ territory.

Retard, the pontic Caspian steppe is Ukraine, not Iran

Sassanian vase.

Eastern iranians still looks same as years ago(At least half of them)
>mongrelized by Mongols more than Iranians were by Arabs
Top kek, find at least one mongoloid pamiri men
>Also, you bastards have no Zoroastrian minority whereas Iran does in Yazd.
Pamiri and tajiks dont need to say everyone WE ARE ZOROSTRIANS, they just save big parts of this faith, rename gods by allah/imam ali and etc.
Find one iranian whose will believe in some iranic spirits as tajiks

Sassanian mosaic also. Note, dying one's hair with henna was common too.

But we wuz KAAAAANGZ

>Find one iranian whose will believe in some iranic spirits as tajiks
Shahab al-Din Suhrawardi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahab_al-Din_Yahya_ibn_Habash_Suhrawardi

>find at least one mongoloid pamiri men

BTFO
Why are Tajiks btw so fucking retarded? Unlike Iranians, I never see Tajik scientists, engineers, or doctors. Neck yourself, you stupid faggot. We ruled over the ME, and we're going to take back our Eastern lands too after we're finished stabilizing Syria.

>1154-1191
>Persian[2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9] philosopher and founder of the Iranian school of Illuminationism, an important school in Islamic philosophy that drew upon Zoroastrian and Platonic ideas.
Are you fucking kidding me?
Find now, in 21 century iranian men whose will believe in iranic spirits as he believe in allah and even more
Also, this guy was a fucking pholosopher, he mix islam and zoroastrizm and create some shit, its not answer on my request

Hahaha what a delusional m*Doid subhuman

Iranian culture was created by blond and blue eyed European Nordics from Arkaim :)

>muh arkaim

Wow a wooden village so impressive, meanwhile the native Central Asian farmers were building things like this

>Avicenna
You should learn more oskol
>and we're going to take back our Eastern lands
AHAHAHAHHA
Bactria and Sogdiana - Turan, its not your lands
And your army is too shitty to fight there

VS your precious Arkaim, pic related

...which is irrelevant, because Arkaimians BTFO'd shitskins from what is now called "Iran" and India and your central asians did not :)

You wish buddy

>Tajiks pretending they were ever an independent country

Literally wut.

Has anyone got the non-photoshopped version of this?

Good, practical function. Aryans were real masterrace.
R1a-Z93 didn't come from nowhere, it came from Sintashta culture which later changed to Andronovo. :) Just get over it. Central Asian NORDICS btfo'd inferior swarthy races. And created your culture btw.

I'm not that retarded Silesian nazi larper, but you're wrong.

Read more about it before you make yourself look like a turd.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Country_of_Towns

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sintashta_culture

ancestraljourneys.org/ancientdna.shtml

Arkaim was 2HA large and had an estimated population of 1500-2500 people

Why can't white Europeans accept that their ancestors were Iranian?

Because it's the total opposite? see

If Nordics are superior, why do they now no longer occupy India, the Middle East, and Central Asia? I'm assuming you also think Greeks, Italians, and Spaniards were Nordics too, so why not there either?

It's the opposite. Oldest R1a-Z93 was found in Abashevo culture. These blond haired blue eyed Nordics built Arkaim and later utterly BTFO and conquer the swarthy races in the south :)

And this is where "Indo-" in "Indo-European" (or "Indo-Germanic) comes from.

Yeah a nationalist overestimated it as always, anyway the cities of the oxus civilization are much larger and more impressive

>Nationalists called Arkaim the "city of Russian glory" and the "most ancient Slavic-Aryan town". Zdanovich reportedly presented Arkaim to the president as a possible "national idea of Russia",[14] a new idea of civilisation which Shnirelman calls the "Russian idea".[15] According to several analysts, Putin's visit was undoubtedly a message, and it gave credit to the interpretation of Arkaim as an Aryan cult centre.[14]

>t. Lappoid

Because they were too late with creating their colour-based caste system, sadly.

Hindu high castes like brahmins are still predominantly R1a-Z93 though.

Answer the question.

VS Oxus city

Do you know what that word means? Sami people

But you do realize that it was inhabited by Indo-Iranians too? And is younger than Arkaim?

LOL, dumb shitskin.

Nope, it means people of Mongoloid subrace called "Lappoid", after the Sami people who often are of this phenotype.

Exactly

VS Gonur Tepe, which is both much older and 55 hectares vs the 2 hectares of Arkaim

>Younger

It's from 2300 bc

>inhabitated by iranians

No, you dumb fuck, the original population was Zagros like farmers, the Iranians only came in a later phase as a minority of immigrants

I doubt there are many of those in MENA. Maybe a few in Kazakhstan because of mixing.

>which is both much older
It isn't.
>Gonur Tepe is an archaeological site of about 55 hectares in Turkmenistan that was inhabited by Indo-Iranian peoples
Hahahahaha "Zagros farmers" my ass, shitskin.

>It isn't.

it is, you autistic Silesian wewuzzers, 2500 bc, Arkain is from 1600 bc and is just a shitty collection of wooden houses blown out of proportion by Russian nationalists and other wewuzzers like you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonur_Tepe

What a pathetic little retard that you are

Good thread. I hope Persians will stop LARPing as Ary*an wh*Teoids after this.

The Iranian autist of Veeky Forums actually LARPs being Southern European and gets very triggered if you say Iranians are genetically closer to fellow Middle Easterners than Italians.

No that's not happening, there's just an autistic Silesian LARPing as ancient Iranian

I don't know a single Iranian who thinks they're white.

As an Iranian, I want to bash every wh*Te skull. I'm seriously thinking about allying with Turks to crush the wh*Teoids on Veeky Forums.

He also says the closest people to Iranians are Caucasus Caucasians but he forgets to mention that's only true for Northern Iranians (from migrations and forced settlements)

Tajiks consist from 3 nations - sakas, sogdians and bactrians
And all this 3 nations have independent states
Also, read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanid_Empire

>Arkain is from 1600 bc
Lol no.
>What a pathetic little retard that you are
Nope, you are the retard here :) Iranian language and culture (like for an example Zoroastrianism) was created by Nordics :)

Pic related: actual origins of "iranian" nation, LOL

I don't know if this is the official Persian thread or not but I just want to say that after reading into Persian history, I enjoyed this similarity.

Their last Zoroastrian empire was contemporary to the last Hindu (Northern) Indian empire...

You will die at Balkans/Kavkaz/Afghanistan

Every PCA graph groups Iranians with Caucasus Caucasians (and Kurds and Turks).

Because sakas go down from steppe, fuck all and create new empire

... and same goes for their last, stable Islamic state

So your claim to an Aryan race is an early settlement that are not that different than the ones found in Africa, Asia Minor and China? Notice how a meaningful Aryan culture was produced in India and Iran while you were freezing your dick in a mudhut.

>aryan race
People must be killed for that shit
Aryan literally mans noble, aryan people - people who speak on of the aryan languages