>arms mia
>everything hits me the next day
My god you all didnt warn me

just post more piss girl

the power of sips defy you my son.

just wait until you graduate to S I P 2.0 here

> doubting the power of the sip

>tfw no sips in your country

About to get into my first sip of the week, looking forward to it!

Superior sip

Where u at, brah?

Post meme ammo

do you live in venezuela or something?

Where the sipboiz at

Wip it sip it

Guys c'mon what are the negatives of drinking a siparoo

The fuck is sip

Nobody likes your shitty meme tier sip get the fuck out

here brother

Realistic answer you wont get from the shills.

Caffeine can fuck you up if you have too much and its easy to become addicted when you take it on a regular basis.

Other than that it would probably just be the shit artificial sweeteners can do to your body which is 90% just conspiracy bullshit anyway.

I can't tell anymore if these are shills or not

The only negative of drinking a sip is that you won't have a sip anymore
Lurk more

Pumping yourself full of Caffeine, Splenda and other chemicals daily just for a little buzz in the morning which will disappear soon after you develop a tolerance and become physically dependent. It's seriously a meme dude

literally the same as just taking a scoop of preworkout before a workout..it's fucking caffeine, what do you expect. Pre-workout is at least reasonably priced for the long run

God damn mongs

This god damn meme makes me want to try a sip so bad before my workouts
>tfw never had a sip in my life

It will make you feel nice if you can tolerate strong taste

Godspeed

It's trolling trolling shills trolling newfags into buying Monster

Just don't overdo it. Getting a caffein addiction (includes the psychological addiction to the taste) can fuck you up. It will mostly have an impact on your sleep and this will impact literally everything in your life.

Also taking caffeine late in the day can also reduce the quality of your sleep. I have read a study, where as a worst case scenario, around 100mg of caffein 6 hourse before going to sleep, reduced the sleep quality to a degree that you have effectively only rested for 7 hours while actually having slept 8 hours.

Now go full retard on the caffein and you can sleep 8-9 hours a day and you will only feel rested enough as if you have slept 5-6 hours. This will influence your gains in the long run because you don'T have enough rest. I went through a phase were I stalled in literally everything for 6 months and once I went cold turkey, I felt shit for the first two weeks but lifts started to rise again without caffeine and then started breaking PR's again after the first month of no caffeine. (dosages were in the range of 400-500mg of caffeine at 6pm or so).

Now I do 3 weeks on, 4x a week 200-300mg, one week no caffeine. Works like a charm.