>finally got into shape and girls start noticing me
>still can't get a gf
>use my intelligence to analyze my situation
>mfw it's my intelligence
>mfw to intelligent to have a gf

Try a lobotomy

nope

Take it back to /b/ Einstein

You probably just come across as arrogant. Spending a lot of time on Veeky Forums will do that to you.

The difference is using your intelligence to connect with people, rather than trying to always be right.

Good luck in growing out of it, took me a long time, but it's well worth it.

Plenty of girls like intelligent men, look for a gf wher e you do your intellectual activities. Because you don't just sit at home thinking you are intelligent right?

>mfw not intelligent enough to understand OP's ramblings
>mfw I have no face

>tfw so intelegent I don't need gf

Post more brain wojaks pls

>tfw too intelligent to go outside

tfw

>Use your intelligence to dumb yourself down so people will like you

that's a pretty nasty tumor Wojak has

> to intelligent

> to

I would call you out for being new but I feel like this response has become part of the meme now.

>bang a really dumb chick
>she worships me, says i'm beautiful as fuck
>go to college, it's literally hell, smoke non stop cause i have to study, stop lifting, start losing hair but i find everything i study fascinating and the most fulfilled i've ever felt
>she texts me "i dreamt that you somehow got even prettier, like that's possible"
>couple days later send her some random pic
>"you've really changed, i don't know"

FUCK. Dude, it doesn't even fucking matter how smart you are. If your looks go, it's gone man. Unless you find a meaningful relationship, good luck with that.

talk about a mindfuck

yare yare

I have a tested IQ of 147 and have had many girlfriends. You're just making excuses. Properly leveraged intelligence makes it so easy to get a girlfriend. If you're really that smart start reading books on psychology and learn how to manipulate people.

>start reading books
>thomas sowell, tc boyle, shapiro
>girls compliment you of being incredibly smart, for a non-white person

>I was only pretending to be retired

>get fit
>girls start giving me more attention
>constantly shit talking to me about their bfs
What do they mean by this?
At first I thought I was a reflection on how alpha/beta I was but now I'm thinking most of them are boring and just have nothing else to talk about

>constantly shit talking to me about their bfs

Sounds like you might be the gay best friend now.

IM NOT GAY IM AUTISTIC REEEE

my intelligence goes far beyond that, it's so high that i have no primal needs. my brain is so developed it can stimulate itself, and no longer needs stimulation from other people

> for a non-white person
You HAVE to go back, Jamal.