Mfw I find out that I'm actually 6'0 and not 6'2

>Mfw I find out that I'm actually 6'0 and not 6'2.

My life is a lie, lads.

>tfw everyone in the USA is atleast 2 or 3 inches shorter than he says.

5'9" my fucking ass.

Just say you are a couple of inches taller, as long as you are at least a couple of inches over the girl they won't know and you can joke and say you lied when they actually like you, it's just to get your foot in the door.

Fuck the guys who do this. I'm a legit 6'3 and everyone thinks I'm like 6'6 because all you fucks are lying about your height

everyone on this board is 6'5 even though average in US is like 5'8 kek

that is because most people that browse here are late teens/early white 20's males, not non whites and 60 year olds, but sure buddy 5'8 is a totally not short at all, it is average after all :)

I came across a guy in campus today, we talked and the subject of height came up. He told me he was 6'0 and me and him are the same height... It was pretty depressing when I found that out because I've been living my life thinking I'm 6'2 due to the fact that I'm always taller than people I come across. Good thing is that most guys on campus are like 5'8 or so. Still depressing.

change that to only teenagers, early 20's people are manlets

Never understood this. Guys lie about height so much, and i'm a manlet and never do. 5'9" without shoes. Anyone who counts their shoes is a faggot.

A tom of guys also either lie about their dick sizes or are shit at measuring. It baffles me that people do this on the internet. No one knows who you are, so why lie? If you say you have the biggest dick ever, no one will see you in real life and just assume its you. What's the point?

Wrong. It's 5'9" general and 5'10" for whites.

Don't measure with shoes. Shoes usually add 1-2 inches.

With shoes off I'm 5'9 but the amount it takes me to reach 6'0 is so miniscule I minus well just say I'm 6'0. Let me have this, user.

Nigger what kind of shoes are you wearing? Stilletto heels? 2 inches is about as much as you'll get from tennis shoes.

Just be honest about your height. Women want men to be taller, but as long as you're taller than her you still have a chance. If she can't wear heels with you that's a setback, but not a dealbreaker. Also, for somse teason shoeter men tend to be more succesful work wise, so we've got that going for us.

>mfw told i was 5"10
>went to the doctor last month for physical
>5'9.5"

I've gotten depressed and gained 20 lbs since then,

>Thought I was 6'5"
>It turns out I'm a fucking manlet stuck at 6'4".

I wear converse, m8. I'm 22 so I hope that by 25 I'll grow an inch or two...I feel like a fucking manlet now. Fuck. One minute I'm on top of the world thinking I'm 6'2, the next I want to kill myself because I'm practically 6'0.

try being 5'6 in scandi faggots

>told I was 5'8 when getting my driver's license
>go to the doctor a couple of months later
>I'm 5'11

FUCK YOU. NOW MY DRIVER'S LICENSE SAYS I'M A TURBOMANLET WHEN I'M KING OF THE MANLETS

scandi fag here, i feel small af at 6'1 cant even imagine being 5'6

>6'0"
>teenagers are towering over me

> just to get your 5 foot in the door

thought i was 5'10

yesterday I measured and I am 6 foot

Fuck yesssss

>break up with gf on a sunday
>have sex with another girl friday

feels good man

>thought I was 6 foot
>believed this for years
>checked the other day
>5' 11''
>tfw manlet

I like this one

>tfw thought I was a man (over 2 meters)
>198.5cm

why live?

kek all you delusional manlets thinking you are tall
thought i was 6'1 turned out i was 6'2 after visiting the doctor

>thought I was 6'3"
>turns out I am

mfw

Totally brutal. I wish he did more photoshops

I dont have any more brutal putdowns so here is a creepy guy

were there any others from him? only have this one saved?

I had some golden gains/rohan rildil from older misc but its a pain in the ass to post since they are split up into thousand different images. also, not brutal but more funny

>thought i was 6'0
>5'2

lanklet detected

Who else /5'7 but claim 5'11 w shoes on/ here?