Is it possible to be Veeky Forums and still retain my "look". Ladies go wild for how I dress and my beard...

Is it possible to be Veeky Forums and still retain my "look". Ladies go wild for how I dress and my beard, but I want some muscles to back it up. Pic related.

A well built athletic man, not a try hard gear head or fat powerlifter, can have any look he wants and pull the attentions of women(even the lesbians, trust me) and admiration of other men.

Costumes like in your pic are for average men who simply don't care for their bodies.

If you start lifting you'll realize how ridiculous you look in your numale costume

Lmao the OP look is beta as fuck

Fucking hipsters ruining beards and plaid.

OP that look says "I am a cuck who wants to look like a traditional lumberjack from the old days when womyn were loyal".

Is this bait? This seems like bait.

No. The fashion police will arrest you for being over the size limit unless you're chubby and smell bad.

>costume
>beta
>hipster
>cuck

This look is fine if you're Veeky Forums. In most fashion forward cities its relatively outdated/normie status so keep on keepin on OP

>butt hurt numale who dresses like a "lumberjack"

mcfucking kill yourself you numale beta faggot

I hope somebody drops a barbell on your fucking teeth

This is unironically me

Maybe I look like a tryhard retard but those thick plaid shirts are cozy as fuck during winter

The one time I've been called a tryhard is when I wore an oxford shirt that I'd bothered to iron

You can get away with wearing a plaid shirt and beard only if you are packing a CCW

Fashion forward cities?

KYS

>grew up in the frozen wasteland of upstate New York
>work with my hands regularly, talent for manual labor
>wear flannels usually with thermals or t-shirts because they're comfortable and it's how I've dressed since high school
>start going to community college last fall
>continue dressing as I always have
>economics professor calls me a hipster a couple weeks ago in passing
The only thing I hate more than hipsters is being associated with them for actually coming from a forested area and dressing like it. They ruined my style of clothing, and now people look at me and think hipster even though I've actually worked in these clothes.

perfect opportuinity to flash the 1911 in your waist ban and scream "do hipster faggots pack heat like this, bozo?"

You have to be 21 in NY to get a pistol permit. Give me a few months here.

Remember when a beard a plaid shirt and untied boots meant that you valued comfort, occasionally smoked weed and wanted to be cool with everyone?

Now it's a co-opted thing by losers.

Its the same thing as denim jeans. Denim jeans were invented purely for working, stiff durable fabric, not even that comfortable.

Decades ago hipsters were judged for wearing jeans, but now you wouldnt even blink.

Plaid shirts are a similar kind of thing

You shouldn't be allowed to dress like that UNTIL you get Veeky Forums.

>this flannel woodsman look is so, like rustic
>but don't get me wrong, I'll burst into tears if someone attacks an innocent tree

beta hipster cuck low test numale detected