Lady hormones/mental health

There was a post not too long ago about some recent study that loosely correlated long term birth control use with negative changes in brain chemistry. Wanted to see if any other anons might know more because I'm looking to get my girlfriend switched to IUD because my own research seems to say it's better for the female body in lots of ways. Any advice appreciated lads I don't want my girlfriend any more nuts than she is.

Other urls found in this thread:

parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IUD is best

>IUD is better

yeah, nah. any birth control is fucking with your chemistry and hormones. so best to avoid all

This is the uncomfortable truth, really.

Just avoid it altogether and fuck men.

IUD is absolutely the best

a piece of metal in the uterus doesnt fuck with hormones

this doesn't bode well for my massive slut of a gf who has had a rod since she was like 17, goddamnit i hate women :(

birth control makes them start become attracted to feminine men. Like the beta dudes that act like they do. When they're off birth control, they favor more masculine dudes.

Do NOT tell your girlfriend what to do. It's her body, she can do what she likes.

better get your tubes tied lol or get your gf to go on roids that fucks up her system

all women are devious whores, that need to be treated like animals

DELETE THIS

kill yourself faggot

>taking the bait
Why

No birth control. Man up and do your part to save the white race.

99% of the crimes, sexual and domedtic violence is committed by men. Men are responsible for rape statistics. Men are known for their aggressive and violent tendencies. Men are the ones known for leaving their families and abandoning their children.

Men are also the ones who blame all issues on women anyway.

fuck right off

Birth control with females should only be used if it comes with Test. Think about it.

good argument, really convincing

There are two types of IUDs, copper (which is less effective) and a hormone regulating IUD (which is what I assume OP is referring to).

You want me to argue kiddo?

My last girlfriend changed into a completely different person while taking the depo shot. She became an emotional wreck that would cry at commercials and constantly thought about killing herself. I begged her to quit taking it but she loved being nutted in so much that she would just go get it behind my back then tell me later. Finally got her an IUD and that seemed to help regulate the crazy.

hey if we're shitposting non fitness stuff.
What are your lifts on the big 4? I want to know if a natty 30 year old dude with 4 months of lifting is comparable to a roided grill.

because I'm bitter

so the problem with an IUD is the copper --- she'll get copper toxicity and EXTREMELY irregular/heavy periods that are going to make her cry anyway. The sad truth is that you only have two options 1. condoms 2. this german machine called the daysy that tracks her cycle and lets you know when there are days that you need to use a condom/days when its safe to have condomless sex. Its all natural and very effective if you use it properly. Personally, I just go with the condoms for now, any form of birth control is so harmful to the body that its not even worth it.

One could make the argument that some women blame all of their issues on men as a whole based off their issues with individual men. Hormonal differences account for the greater instances aggressive behavior in men. Promiscuity is endemic in both men and women today, sadly

Don't even bother with birth control. Assuming you have a healthy woman free of any defects, she will have a regular monthly cycle. This means you can go bareback before and after ovulation without worrying about pregnancy.

If you've never heard of the rhythm method, here's how you do it:

1. Have her track her Basal Body Temperature every day for the next 2-3 months. All this means is her taking her temperature as soon as she wakes up in the morning. It will spike during ovulation. You should see a clear pattern (mine's 14 days after the start of my period).
2. Fuck her after she's done bleeding and stop 7 days before her predicted ovulation.
3. Fuck her three days after her ovulation day and up until she bleeds again. This gives you a big buffer to avoid any unwanted babies.

If this argument can be made for the male vs female differences. The same arguments are for Asians and Whties vs. brown and black crimes.

The fundamental differences between men and women are hormones testosterone and between groups A and B are the same set of factors.

So can you please take your sexism and racism out of here. All people are made equal and even mentioning these differences in crime stats can easily be explained because of environmental differences. It's no ones fault.

parsemusfoundation.org/projects/vasalgel/

Male contraceptive, non-hormonal. They just put a polymer in your dick and you're good for ten years. Don't have to rely on women to take birth control, don't have to worry about fucking up girls' hormones.

Cannot wait.

>99%

eh

no

Fun fact

Human ejaculate when deposited inside of a vagina is a powerful anti-depressant

Femanon here, I seriously would advise against using birth control since it made my life hell months after I stopped using it but since you're looking for new alternatives, good for you OP. IUDs seem pretty good and I'm considering getting one myself, but you gotta remember that they can be tricky to insert and remove so you need to have a doctor's appointment (some say surgery, but I think it varies). Best of luck.

It's a medical procedure, but not a surgery. Think getting a filling, but in your vagina. Worse for some than others.

My source being that I've had a couple girlfriends with IUDs.

There are non-copper IUDs.

Basically the procedure is inserting a tampon-like device into the vagina, which dispenses the IUD (which bears a striking resemblance to a tiny grappling hook) into your uterus and jiggling it around until it's in place. Takes ~15-20 minutes on average, slightly more if for factors such as retroverted uteri or gassy/bloated patients. Generally described as "excruciatingly painful" and doctors will sometimes recommend that the pt have someone with her to drive her home just in case she passes out.

After that, you're set for 5 years before it needs to be replaced. There will be heavy bleeding and spotting for the first month or so and frequent pain is a probability during this period as well. It generally takes several months for the body to adjust to the hormone regulation and you may experience depression or sudden mood swings. This should stop around 4-6 months in. The heaviness of the flow is reduced in the majority of women and a decent portion stop having periods altogether.

>Think getting a filling, but in your vagina

sure why not it's not like I wanted to sleep tonight anyway

But you are talking about niggers man...

IUD is real good, gf has the copper one so has 0 hormones.

Yeah dude fuck my balls up

Yes goyim just put this plastic in your body and have it leech harmful endocrine disrupters into you for the rest of your life.

A girl is a person and anyone informed and caring should tell any person information thats to the benefit of their health. Unless its unsolicited gym advice to people squatting so bad theres no hope anyways.