>walk into gym
>BROTHER WILL KILL BROTHER

>wig
I LOVE MYSELF

>walk in to gym
>DO YOU LIKE
>MY CAR

>walk into gym
>WALKED IN THE MINESHAFT ALL THE CREEPERS LOOKIN AT ME, DIAMOND HELMET ON AND I HAVE LOTS OF DIAMONDS

>walk into gym
>THIS HARROWING PAIN WONT GO AWAY MY ONE TRUE MESSIAHH

>walk into gym
>EVERYBODY DANCE NOW

How do hedonists like pic related deal with the existential crisis that every human has to confront at some point in their life? Is becoming a hedonist their reaction to it? Is it possible to unswallow the philosophical pursuit of knowledge pill and live like a hedonist truly, or will you always be thinking that hedonism isn't TRULY the correct way to be living in the back of your mind even if you're trying to?

She, like most people,most likely want to be "hedonists" in their youth. The vast majority of humans accept the underlying law of eventually doing something with our lives, why not do something that can only be done with youth?

When you turn 40 you can't go to the same clubs and parties as 20 year olds. There is a time and place for everything. Youth is for fun and experience, and midlife is for responsibility. Obviously this isn't some universal law, but in the modern west, it is the accepted thought process for "hedonists"

You're making life much more than it actually is. You are for whatever reason romanticizing it, as if our ancestors for millions of years didn't live their lives eating, sleeping, and fucking. There are no "pills", it seems you're more entrenched with your own dogma than they ever will be with theirs

She is young and attractive enough to get away with being an airhead hedonist, but when she hits the wall full speed and realizes her looks have left her, and she has no character and no good men want a used up hag, she will go through the same existential crisis most men go through in their youth.

Unfortunately if you don't plan for being 40 when you're 20, you're gonna shovel shit during your old age.

>tfw not 6' 7' or 8'

I go to a 24/7 gym and the same guy owns all 3 in the area and all he allows to be played is Christian music. At least they don't turn the volume up too loud.
> DARE YOU TO MOVE

I hate women so fucking much holy shit

lmao ok dude, if that helps you sleep at night.

Truth is, women have always been men's most priced achievement. Men fought, died and conquered for their women. Suddenly, some greedy bastard realized that 51% of the workforce was unused and that women could influence politics greatly.
Women went from being the most valued thing in life to being men who controlled other men through their vaginas.
This led to generations of women taking advantage of beta males, who thanks to our technological and moral advancements, could compete against alpha males in positions of power like politics and science. Not only that, thanks to the misconception of "woman = good at raising kids", women were now in the position of power over males since they were kids, teaching them to be submissive towards women from early age.

The modern woman thinks she can have it all. Former male careers, the sexual market, kids, political power. And they might actually have all of that if they are good enough manipulating beta males. Thing is, an hypergamous being will get bored and disatisfied really quickly by beta males, while being used as a literal cumdumpster by alpha males who actually own 80% of the sexual market.

Feminism has effectively permanently damaged at least 2 generations of women, leaving them alone, childless and extremely dissatisfied with themselves and their life choices.

>walk into gym
>TRIPLE SIX FIVE FORKED TONGUE

Try turning gay

If you don't mind I would like to steal this and use it to explain what is going on in our world to other potential alpha males out there who seek the truth.

You have summarized perfectly well what is going on since WW2 .

Well memed, brother

>walk into the gym
>WEEEEEEEEEELL HE AINT MY BOY BUT MY BROTHER IS HEAVY

>Youth is for fun and experience

Heeelll yea dude, YOLO :)

Party it upp broooo hahaha you'll have time for work and responsibilities when you're 30! High paying jobs will be sitting there waiting for inexperienced, uneducated 30 year olds to come and fill them, and high quality men will be ready and willing to wife up the used up sluts who "lived it up" in their 20s.

ESSCUSE MY CHARISMA
VODKA WIDDUH SPRITSA
SWAGGA DOWN PAT
CALL MY SHIT PATRICIA

>walk into gym

LOST IN YOUR LIKE SATURDAY NIGHTS
SEARCHING THE STREETS WITH BEDROOM EYES

>walk in to the gym
>WDUAAAH DUN DUH DUH DUN WDUAAAH DUN DUH

>get under bar for the bench
>"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY"
>"WORDS CAN'T BRING YOU DOWN"

Real Gs move in silence, like lasagna

RNS

>Walk into the gym tonight
>this playing youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo
Get better gyms I guess

>witg
>GURRRRAH I got buraaaaads in Atlanta *GEHT* twisting dope lean and the fanta GURRRRAH
I swear this shit sounds like your average power lifter trying to push out one more rep

>walk into gym
>WHO DARES BATTLE THE SARACEN

Lil Wayne is the GOAT

>walk into gym
>BOUNCING SOULS, NO ONE CAN BEAT US
>WE DRINK BEER AND WEAR ADIDAS

>walk into gym
>WORK WORK WORK WORK

>walk into gym
>SALEEL AL-SAWARIM

>walk into gym
>It Ain't Me starts playing

>walk into gym
>youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

>walk into gym
>HOW THE TRIP
>NEVER STOPS
>ON AND ON IT'S BEYOND INSANE.
>WHY SET
>MYSELF UP
>IN A RAGIN SEA OF FLAMES?

MAARIED TO THE MONEY
FUCK THE WORLD
THATS ADULTERY

Honestly the lyrics are extremely clever, great lifting song

>walk into gym
>TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG AND SO ALONE
>THE WORST IS OVER
>YOU CAN HAVE THE BEST OF ME

>walk in to gym
>HEY I JUST MET YOU
>AND THIS IS CRAZY
>SO HERE'S MY NUMBER
>AND CALL ME MAYBE

>walk into gym
ES IST SCHON SPAT, ICH BIN IMMER NOCH WACH
>ICH BIN UNTERWEGS, DENN ICH FINDE KEINE'N SCHLAF

>Walk into gym
>get ambushed by Jörmungandr
>die
>Wake up in front of valhalla
>Walk inside
>THOR ODIN'S SON PROTECTOR OF MANKIND
>walk out again
>Ragnarök already started
>fuaark
>look around for a weapon so i can join the battle
>get face smashed in by an ice giant
>mfw

Nothing is stopping you from attending university and having fun on the weekends. In fact, that is actually the norm for university students

>and high quality men will be ready and willing to wife up the used up sluts who "lived it up" in their 20s

They are, that's just reality of it. It's either that or not passing your seed, which is fine if you're content with that. Life isn't fair. As long as they can there is no reason for them to move away from "hedonism" in youth. (which isn't all girls, anyway)

heh

i want this song to my life

>Jörmungandr
In your gym

>Come mista talley man talley me banana

>walk into gym
>PUT ME IN A PLACE WHERE I CAN WAVE AT PASSING STARS
>AND ASK THE ONES WHOSE HELD RESPONSIBLE WHY PLANETS SPIN LIKE ART
>DROP AN OBELISK ON TOP OF MAN AND TEACH HIM HOW TO CARVE
>A MACHINE THAT SEES THE FLAWS TO MAKE CIRCLES OUT OF SHARDS

>walk into gym
>HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
>NO WAY NO WAY I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE

Why isn't hedonism just living life and seeking a partner that will love you as much as you love them?
It really frightens me that everybody's idea of happiness is fucking everybody you meet.
I just want a qt girl that has the same idea of happiness as I do...

>OPPA GANGAM STYLE
>HEEEEEEEEY SEXY LAAADY
>OP OP OP OPPA GANGAM STYLE

makeitstopMAKEITSTOP

>walk into gym
>youtube.com/watch?v=l_MyUGq7pgs

>walk into gym
>*glass shatters*

You must be too dum to appreciate Lil' Wayne

>walk into homegym
>youtube.com/watch?v=wmdnpbmM4pc
Smash all PRs that day