Howdy. I'm hungry, but need to lose weight. How do I not eat? Is there a way to kill my appetite?

Howdy. I'm hungry, but need to lose weight. How do I not eat? Is there a way to kill my appetite?

Ritalin worked for me. Now I'm out and it's hard to do it too. I eat when I'm bored. I'm also depressed and food is a quick source of pleasure. It's a tough battle. Ive been lifting for years and was never able to cut.

Count calories.
Eventually it'll be easier.
I'm on the 4th week of my cut and went from ~3500 per day down to 2500-2700.
First week felt like shit, now I feel hungry occasionally but fine overall.
Having a cheat/refeed day once a week also helps.

>Howdy

The hunger is psychosomatic, you're actually just bored.

Fill your day so you have something to do.
Schedule your eating so it's near-constant but not caloric.
Basically eat tiny meals all day long so you're always snacking but still meeting your goal.

Goal body fugg

High fiber high protein.

This. It's mainly a mental thing - you're not actually hungry.

Do some cocaine

Do some amphetamin

Counting calories works for me , after 2 weeks you won't be hungry but the anxiety will make you eat even when you are full , you have to think when you eat not eat aimlessly like a fat ass, when I eat I taste it and force myself to take small bites and chew about 10 times slowly , also I found out cabbage is pretty good for a snack , when I'm hungry at night I toast 3 cabbage leaves , onions and peppers and scramble an egg on it , not bad for a 300 calories snack that will keep you full

get used to the feeling. it's not that bad. distractions help. early on it was torture and now I can go -500 every day without issue.

t. 40 pounds down 20 to go

chew gum and drink water.

I find it easier to go the other way and just do one meal a day.

Coffee

After years of going back and forth between counting and not counting and being disciplined and undisciplined I've realized the best thing to do is to just learn to fucking tell yourself "no".
Just get over it.
I wish there was some trick but most of the time you'll end up abandoning those little tricks or you won't be able to do them for some reason or another and it'll come down to just telling yourself no.
It's something I am absolutely still working, even after years of doing this shit, but when you learn to really exercise your willpower over yourself is when you start making it easier. When you feel yourself making a split-second eating decision, stop for a second and tell yourself no. Think about it objectively for a few minutes and if it's something you know deep down is not something you "should" be doing, forget about it. Just move on and in another few minutes you'll be over it.

Man i'm confident about being able to cut now, i recently got into the gym and was planning to start cutting soon before i go futher with it, i've always lost weight by eating kinda trashy foods but counting calories, now that i've started paying attention to protein intake etc. i've noticed i can just eat a 600g pack of chicken with some salad and only gain around 700-800 calories, this alone can keep my hunger at bay for most of the day, thinking that when i start my cut it'll be the easiest go i've had ever.

eat more protein/fat/fiber you phaggot

eat plenty of veggies and drink more water. Also take your time when you're eating. gives you the feeling of being full

eat a whole cabbage

OP here. I caved and ate two chicken wraps and some fries. Luckily that's still all I've ate today.

lrn2keto

OP here, I caved and slammed a dick up my ass.

After we went out for pizza

intermitent fasting
water, coffee, tea, zero cal drinks
pickles and shit
veggies
low calorie fruits like apples and oranges
brush your teeth
chew gum
distract yourself, go for a walk or something
smoke a cig if you don't mind cancer

or you could just man the fuck up

I dip and drink coffee and that used to make it impossible for me to eat. Even for several days. But that wore off.