Clenner murphy just got arrested for unwanted sexual advances and indecent exposure towards jason genova's tranny ex gf...

clenner murphy just got arrested for unwanted sexual advances and indecent exposure towards jason genova's tranny ex gf you heard it here first

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BRCEQdIjQFC/
instagram.com/p/BRBYNA0jPqx
youtube.com/watch?v=RyTrXmFBJdQ
youtu.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

instagram.com/p/BRCEQdIjQFC/

Arrested for being too aesthetic.

not even zyzz was criminally aesthetic. do we have a new king?

>some nigga also arrested
probably a fight or something

NO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR ZYZZ 2.0 MEME

He wip his dick out?

Lol sex offender list time

CONNOR NOO

we do

>arresting my boy Connor

Connor has been the king of Veeky Forums for years

He looks like a small fry next to those policemen

Fitness models are pansies and this is proof, water filled muscles all for show

>mfw this cringy loser is registered as a sex offender

How low is this dudes self esteem that he has to go out in public and hit on strangers half naked for validation? Just download tinder ffs

>tfw you spend years lifting and roiding only for some faggot to inject water into his muscles and look better than you

He'd look small next to anyone in a big jacket

instagram.com/p/BRBYNA0jPqx

Here's the other guy

So this faggot chimped out and punched /ourguy/?

My nigga Big Brandon Carter got arrested too? What the fuck happened?

they probably got into a scrap. he thinks he is clear or whatever because he might have not shoved first or whatever but it will still be mutual combat. both these people are really fucking stupid

Thats what i was thinking but what could they possibly fight over? Maybe BBC saw Trenner looking aethetic and got jealous and started stunting on him.

chimps chimping out probably

apparently IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>inb4 publicity stunt

>This is how last night's prank ended. I gotta be careful with what I say right now, but hopefully I can make a video about it soon. Might be done with pranks for a while though.

>he dindu nuffin

This pretty boy is going to playing pranks on his cellmate's cock with his sphincter.

> yfw jason genova beat the fuck out of connor murphy

She is like 14

someone punched him in the face

this guy is a fucking loser kek
please tell me you guys aren't sad enough to seriously look up to someone so vapid and lacking in self-awareness? This is the male equivalent of idolizing a kardashian

I see a couple possible culprits here

His face is average though.

I'm actually pretty curious now if he got in a fight with Brandon or him and Brandon got into it with a third party

I could see the latter happening

>conner murphy
Litaly who?

"when ur new to Veeky Forums but trying to fit in"

it's so painful to watch this beta

He's a turbomanlet

>she wanted to kiss him
I wish I was Connor

kek

Cops mired Zyzz

the cop looks stronger desu

>you will never be arrested for aesthetics
why fuckin live

Dude in the star cap is 'mirin dat ass.

>tfw when you are so aesthetic that girls throw money at you

What would you estimate the size of his arms is in inches?

Fucking lol is that the Rooftop in Austin?

The man goes to clubs so shit not even UT greek life will drink there.

Probably the later surprised he doesn't piss off more jelly dudebros with the stuff he does.

>mirin dat back sculp

I'm almost positive that connor probably hit on some dude gf, Brandon is fucking huge and strong so I think if he hit connor he would've gotten a lot more than a busted lip

what video is that from?

he probably ran into this guy again

youtube.com/watch?v=RyTrXmFBJdQ

>How low is this dudes self esteem that he has to go out in public and hit on strangers half naked for validation?

How low is the average girl's if it works?

>the hater
Anyone motivated by this?
I want to be so Veeky Forums that people have a problem with how Veeky Forums I am.

Didnt brandon carter got wrecked by frank yang's MMA fighter friend who saw both of them trolling the streets and mistook his roughousing towards fr0nk as real??

it's one thing to be insecure online, but this is on a whole new level of butthurt jealouy, even if he is probably drunk.

I mean what the fuck man.

Context?

this guy is actually a virgin beta loser. how tf he your idol?

Your bitterness is showing.

>Virgin

Unlikely, this dude would have girls lining up to bang no matter how autistic he is.

Why does his face look so ugly. He looks Cross eyed in that one webm and he seems like someone wanted to create a good looking guy in some videogame but didnt quite know what the sliders do

because we are cut of the same cloth

fuck thats embarrassing

Fuck are they doing on the ground at the end of the vid?

>dem pecs
>those arms
>qt face
>mfw he will never hold you in his arms, tip you over and kiss you

The cringe king of fit just got outcringed this quickly by some random fuck fag

Impressive douchebaggery at work, here

is it possible to get registered as sex offender for doing this type of shit? what would happen then? no more stripping in public?

Is that surprise? Zyzz didn't train for strength

I would gladly take 20 years off the end of my life to live his life right now, everyone on here gets butthurt and says hes cringey, do any of you think those girls climbing all over him give a fuck about his personality?

KEK!!!! This autist actually got arrested? The dude seriously needs to fuck off. He's pure cringe. Such an embarrassment.

He does it for youtube money.

jealous much? he has a really good face and jawline and an amazing body,

Connor is a fucking pathetic autist. The guy in the blue shirt managed to be even more of an autist. I didn't think it was possible, but some drunk asshole is soooooo insecure that he's even more of an ass than Connor. I didn't even think that was possible.

sounds like someone punched connor in the face and then brandon got into it with the perpetrator

that's really sad Connor is such a genuinely nice person, there's a lot of bitter assholes out there

That bartender a QT.

>Is that surprise? Zyzz didn't train for strength

how delusional do you have to be? Zyzz has a weak frame and frail bones. Im not saying anything about his aesthetics, but be reasonable. Look at the wrists and the shoulder width

>dat female cringe

There was a vid of zyzz benching 120 kg for 10 back in early 2010 era. Back flat on the bench, shit form with scapula out and everything.

Zyzz started out as "muh aesthetics" "isolations only for grills" fags. But near his death he started doing squats/other compound lifts which is how he got to 100 kg shredded at 6 ft 2

Zyzz was strong as fuck. Stronger than you and definitely stronger than that cop.

Im not saying he wasnt strong you fucking retard. Your frame is genetic and you can clearly see this in that picture

>Zyzz was strong as fuck.

This takes me back to the time where zyzz was asked what he think of the USA (after he got back from there) and he replied "too much over agressive gymbro and everyone walked around like they got a chip on his shoulder".

Guess he was right.

>When you're aesthetic you can get away with anything,brah
Clearly not

i always laugh when i see that guy on the right. he looks like a ugly version of ken doll.

You're a complete loser dude lol. It's more than likely a plant.

>youre a complete loser for wanting to look fit
>women don't care what you look like
>I would know

>start video
>"WURRRRLSTTTAAARRRR"
>stop video

that officer looks so much bigger than that twink shit lmao

Post body

NOT TRENNOR MURPHY GOD DAMN IT

This lol.

People in USA will literally fight over laughable banter in oz/uk

youtu. be/ j3i41lxMv6I

Here's the snap chat video of what happened

Found one more
youtu. be/ 8nKh7T0pxX0

FUCKING KEK
that had to be a prank they were coordinating

It was probably the set up for Brandon taking his shirt off to "fight" but the cops saw and stepped in. They probably explained it was a prank but still got at least public disturbance

I don't see how this is an American thing. If anything, Americans got this from European culture. WWI (and by proxy, WWII) was about literally nothing.

pls go