The final Redpill is that politics won't solve all of your problems, only you can. Ask yourself...

The final Redpill is that politics won't solve all of your problems, only you can. Ask yourself, “What am I doing to make myself great again” Come join the Self-Improvement discord and take the final redpill in becoming a better man. Also general Self-Improvement thread

discord.gg/F6ARYRx

discord.gg/F6ARYRx

discord.gg/F6ARYRx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BOJvzfe4v1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fit is for Jews

That's the only redpill. Not any garbage sperglord /pol/tard losers ever came up with.

Really nothing?

I thought more people would be into self improvment

good point, unless you have a rich parent all you can do is vote and hope for the best

sure you can phone people like a fat mom with nothing better to do, but it's better to just be the best "you" you can be and reap the rewards

all i want to do is become autonomous like varg

Politics can establish good government that can guide the people on the path of virtue, but a utopian government is not possible in the fallen world of man

Exercising the virtues, including performing compound exercises with vigor, for God's Glory is the ultimate red pill

>make myself great again
Cringe

Underrated post

which philosopher is this pepe? its not kierkegaard, is it?

youtube.com/watch?v=BOJvzfe4v1s

might be Machiavelli but i could be wrong

It's Martin Luther.

If some barbarian would fuck your wife christianity teaches you to turn the other cheek

>Lifting for a God of self victimizing cucks

My life was never great

we've been doing "self improvement" longer than you've. Been alive. Why would we need a discord to do the thing we've already been doing

>having this simplistic of an understanding of Christ's teachings

Currently reading "Gorgias" by Plato.

It's pretty based fampai

>autonomous like varg
>autonomous
>varg
He's very far from being a decent example of autonomy. Look at russian siberia hermits. Those are the only ones to know about autonomy

>only you can
this 100%
last year i was a quadriplegic mongoloid, whose bone structure was deteriorating rapidly
these days, thanks to Veeky Forums i can shit my pants and a nurse comes right up to wipe my asshole
alpha as fuck bro, who else /madeit/ here?