Redpill me on brown vs white bread and sugar Veeky Forums

Redpill me on brown vs white bread and sugar Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4YgyDSO9sjQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

White bread is the literal reason why america has an obesity epidemic

Brown is ok but still rather calorie dense, rice or potato is far superior.

>white bread

Not really. Lack of education and HFCS being more available than average uses thus going into everything is responsible.

brown bread has fiber and shit so your body doesn't just store it as fat or some b.s. GI index, something, w.e

I dunno man, every time I eat white bread I can feel a little bit of my soul leaving my body

I mean, it does taste amazing, but at what cost?

I hope you eat 3x the recommended daily intake of all your micronutrients because you aren't absorbing shit eating all whole grain all the time.

Protein bread. Or just make your own.

Wheat bread masterrace reporting in

>actually eating PB&J

Never. EVER. Gonna make it.

>2K17
>not eating rye

enjoy dying from heart failure at age 50

but what about sourdough?
I'm a baker
I guess you could say... I'm kinda doughy

hahaha... ha. I need to lose weight.

It bad for you. Big corporations have brainwashed the masses to think its not so they can make their money. Its the reason why I was fat in my childhood. Please, if you are fat and currently reading this, eat a vegetable base diet. Veggies don't taste great but you can make taste good. It will take a shit ton of time and discipline that seems impossible to you currently to get a hold of but its worth it.

don't forget to redpill me on sugar

>Knock off the jokes kid, you weren't bread for it, you'll never get a rise out of me.
>You can barely get your point a crust, you'll never make the cut, go back to being a loaf.

Gonna start drinking this and working out hard everyday. Am I doing it right?

Don't eat much if any of any of them if you need to lose weight. Little to no nutrition for the carbs and calories.

Stay away from sugar. Sugar is highly addictive that is why big companies stuff your food with it. Only eat food that has no sugar added. Stick to a vegetable based diet and stay away from that shit. The hard part of losing weight when I was a child was getting rid of my sugar addiction. When I was a fat bastard I would never actually be hungry but stuff my face with sugar/carb foods.

What these corporations are selling is unhealthy as fuck and thats fine but the fact that they also spreading misinformation on to gullible adults and children should be illegal. 60 minutes of working out can never undo a consistent overeating problem. Cut out sugar out of your life.

Some netflicks documentary made a good point about rye/sourdough as being best bread.

sourdough tastes soooo good

What people forget about bread in general is that its really high in salt, whether its brown or white. If you want to eat carbs eat whole grains, brown rice or sweet potatoes instead.

The only bread I buy is Ezekiel bread and Dave's Killer Bread, which are both whole grain and usually made with a variety of grains and seeds. Other than that, I make my own bread here and there.

>Not eating a whole loaf of protein a day
not gonna make it
Crusty breads great for dipping in coffee though, or double baked crackers.

White bread is cancer.

Freshly made wholegrain/sourdough/pumpernickel is great though.

Keep in mind bread is rather calorie dense, it ranges from 200 to 270 cals per 100grams.

Potatos and sweet pots are 80
Baked beans are 80
Kidney beans 110ish but tons of protein
Rice is 140ish depending on how much water
Pasta is also 160ish depending on water absorbed

I didn't know Becky Lynch posted on Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=4YgyDSO9sjQ