CBT - I'M THE /KING/ OF Veeky Forums EDITION

Yeah. I don't know what I'm doing. I just eat pizza, don't train hard, and the magical fairy gifts with me decent gains. #TrainHarderThanMe #BetterThanYouBehindClosedDoors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Izx2G3mTFqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many roids for this?

I have a crush on you

Whatever crater face.

Dat roid acne doe

What yah cycling bra?

Test? Tren? HGH?

serious? or being ironic? honestly can't tell..

Cut down on your roid budget and spend some money on laser and skincare for your pizzaface, shit looks repulsive.

Roman Senator Pool Boy Mode

>Arnie was big
>looked amazing
>OP is big
>looks like shit

What was Arnie's secret?

gross. the muscles look good. but the face. it actually grosses me out

Nice acne and hair loss.

Aesthetics and have no acne.

>the muscles look good
Come on, why lie?

Serious.

I'm extremely lonely so I do get a crush on anyone who isn't fat, but do find OP quite attractive

>good ligting
>non retarded angle and pose
>good proportions
>good skin and hair

hi billy! hows raven and your daught- oh thats right. you cheated on raven with some random white trash and now you barely see your daughter. oh well. hows life as a steroi dealer? i bet its fun engaging in an illegal activity and then claiming you make all your money from working at a supplemeny store. oh well. maybe you should have stuck in school and made a name for yourself instead of being the douchiest of douchest chilliwack white trash skids that abuses steroids and workouts so he can get that good ol chilliwack street cred. sorry you got bullied in school, just remember, the bullies cant hurt you anymore, because youre a big tough guy now!! (thanks to years of steroid abuse) so those meanie heads wont dare talk shit to your face. thats what this is all about right? getting big so people will be intimidated by you? im sure your heart and kidneys will thank you when youre 40. you already look like a 36 year old man and youre only 23. oh well. yolo. amirite? xD

>chad genetics + 8/10 face vs piss genetics + 5/10 acne-ridden face

Gee, i wonder.

>so those meanie heads wont dare talk shit to your face.

Yep. You certainly won't. I bet I know who you are too. I'll call you out on it next time I see you. I'm good at reading body language. Watch your back, fucking snake.

what's going on here?

Chillicothe????

Lots. Any big bodybuilder will tell you you need high dosages of steroids + tons of food to get big.

Lifting, quite literally, comes last in terms of getting big. You can half ass your training, as long as you're pinning and eating, and get big. Just watch these fitness youtubers like Rich Piana. Their workouts are fucking pathetic but they get gains.

Or you could actually lift weights.
Like, actually lift intensely.

There are natty guys in my gym bigger than you.
Waste.

Ask him if he wants to sign up for a GNC Gold card.

Also interested

You can be a natty and lift weights with intensity and leave the gym barely being able to walk but you'll only get so far. You'll never get shoulders like OP, you'll never get arms like him. You could do the same workout as OP and eat the same as him, but you aren't getting big until you pin gear like him. Don't be naive. Virtually all the big guys at your are on some form of steroid. Even if they're just mildly using it and claiming natty.

Oh nothing.

But just ask yourself this: What drives someone to spend $2-3 grand to take high dosages of steroids a month, spend upwards to $3 grand a month on food alone, and not have any desire what-so-ever to become a professional bodybuilder or a powerlifter?

The feeling of being bigger than everyone else. Why would you want to be bigger than everyone else that badly? What made you want to be bigger than everyone else so much? Why would you want to spend $6grand a month for your imagine? (And that doesn't include clothes, car, house, gas, etc)

When you work at a supplement store in a small redneck town with lots of white trash and sell steroids on the side. What is the thing that is driving you to live such a mediocre, yet, "high" life, and in such a shitty town no less? You guys can be the judge of that. I'm just here throwing this all out into the universe. You be the judge.

2 years in just started bulking about 175 atm
(i do pl and just now starting to do some bbing with it)

Did you mean Chillicothe tho? Not op. But if you did, I'm pretty damned close lololol

fucking this

after fucking around with pussy doses thinking ill grow nice and slow overtime

FUCK THAT. my cuz was right, you gotta blast big. and take letro lol

why my chest so bitch mode? pls help

Needs more chest.

no, chilliwack. google it.

god must have lost your construction manual. he put your neck on at the wrong angle

Try to hit then individual pectoral heads.

kek

Lifts? and height?

Ah damn okay

you look 300 times better then op

nice ass man

how would I do this? I do a PPL routine right now and on push days do flat barbell bench, and incline dumbbell bench

525 (550 soon) 275 and 525
s/b/d

5'8 (yes i am a manlet ik)

Why is your Deadlift the same as your squat.. wut?

idk good squat genes i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=Izx2G3mTFqg

>frog is posting in cbt
lolololol
hes 17 too btw

can you shut the fuck up with your e-stating? what do you get from lying? You expect us to believe you're squatting 525lbs with THAT body? And pulling the same on deadlift with THOSE forearms and that back? C'mon. You're anonymous man. Just be real with us.

I feel like they aren't the same person..

not estating faggot check link

fixed

it is the same person hes posted pics like this in plg same bathroom same hair same quads

>wristlet

Orly?

I was put off by the more beard looks,

Big lifts though.

How does one aquire 6k a month, I want in on this.

fuckin nice dude

lmao

selling steroids. watch Rich Pianos video where he says anyone that looks like they take steroids almost always sell them as well because they need/have so much on them. plus they need the cash to support their drug habits and you just can't support yourself as a bodybuilder from working at a supplement store.

my arms are so small :crys:
what else do i need to work other than chest and arms

Lol at good ol jelly fit. He post one picture of his body and gets literally nothing but hate. It's sad to see how much insecure people think alike. You're a little to big for me op but still impressive.

The only obstacle standing between me and great riches are where to find large quantities of these steroids. If i'm gonna deal its gonna be PRIMO shit. Any leads?

thats the real question, aint it. you need to know people, and people need to know you and trust you if they want to buy from you. you also need to know what youre talking about and how to use them.

Lol continue with your small time faggot beef you guys this is sweet

Every time I see that face I'm in complete disbelief that it's a 23 year old. My dad legit has better skin at 52

>tfw no before pic

this pic would be more impressive with one... trust me i was a fat fuck. down 50lbs from then.

u look scary bro i think ur probably gay too

is raven the prettiest girl in town or something? is raven not white or something? does raven have a new man now or something?

white trash slut most likely. do you honestly think any self respecting woman would date OP?

ur whole physique is bitch mode, but if u want god mode chesticles do some incline and decline bench presses. that will activate muscles that a traditional bench press can't

the guy who knows him makes it out that she was a step up from the white trash girl he cheated on her with. a lot of nice girls end up with insecure guys, there is an outside chance OP was just insecure at one point and raven saw him as a good guy and decided she wanted a family with him.

Billy, cut the tough guy bullshit. Everyone in chilliwhack knows you're not capable of confronting someone who isn't an easy target.

If you truly know who I am, I know you won't be able to. Have fun going broke after your stupidity catches up with you.

Nah, if he's already had a kid at 23 and works at a supplement store it was FOR SURE a mistake baby

more about raven.

Routine?

Hi daddy leave that Veeky Forums again ... and cum to bed

why do you take all your pictures with your neck broken

KEK I remember you talking shit to this guy last time and I find it even more amusing that this is a Chiliwack beef. If you guys fight just make i post on here so i can come watch.

Road to bearmode bruhs.
Definition is terrible sadly.

Word? Should I just work those in on normal bench days? I'm doing Veeky Forums greyskull lp and it's only like 4 main lifts plus whatever I try to incorporate for chest and triceps

I like my physic I just would like more chest. Squats 2 times a week satisfy my desire for ass I just need moar chest. Help pls ;-;

incline press and dips

>inb4 no chest
i just dont like doing it ok

Yeah, you're not going to do shit little Billy, I know you. You've never been in a fight in your life. The closest thing you've gotten to a fight is throwing skinny shit faced 19 year old years out of clubs with the help of other bouncers. Quit the tough guy shit you big fucking pussy. Cater face ugly ass white trash bitch. You aren't going to do SHIT to anyone EVER. The most you can hope to do is intimidate someone face to face with your size, and that doesn't work since on everyone since I know you're a 300lb bodybuilder that can't do a pullup, can't walk up a flight of stairs without leaning on the wall to catch your breath, and can't do a light jog for more than 2 minutes. The definition of morbidly obese, the definition of out of shape. I know you're scared deep down Bill, I know you're still just the same old little Billy.

You don't know what I'm about now, fucker. I squash fools like you with three fingers of my left hand. Do you think raven would care if I did it to you? You're just some small manlet fucker who talks shit online knowing he could never tell anybody off IRL. It's like in high school, can't fight for yourself, talk shit behind backs like a girl. You're pathetic. You trhink you know shit because you went to college for one semester?

Why is your life so fucked, billy boy? You fucked your body and have to settle with fat trailer trash. You're the fucking joke of chilliwhack. You're a little bitch inside and don't have the BALLS to do shit, little ugly faggot. Your a fucking joke, don't respond to me again.

memers detected

And fuck you in particular, I know who you are, I will be able to see it in your body language, just wait, you're gonna pay for this!
It's just like this one time we inhaled glitter spray in the backyard of the peep show store. You don't know when enough is enough.

You're a fucking punk and you'd better watch your back. I might have to kick your fucking ass just to teach you a lesson about humility.

Is this the natty limit?

Been on a lean bulk/recomp for quite a while.

Tried to include most info in the image

It's hard as FUCK to gain appreciable size at this height, manlets have it easy

Oh my sweet summer child, do you honestly think you'll ever be as a big as someone on stage at Olympia or even as big as Dan Bailey in the natty games without gear?

It's always the 140 lb skelly who's been training for six months who makes retarded posts like this.

ur very small for ur lifts

Like I said, I'm tall. If I pack on 10 pounds of muscle, it's almost unnoticeable. If a 5'7" guy does the same, it makes a big difference. More area to cover.

nice

No, he isn't. Assuming he's natty, he's a pretty respectable size for his height.

dude's 6ยด6

Thanks man. First time someone's even hinted that I might be using steroids, which feels pretty good considering I'd never touch em

I like how organized this is good job user

Shut the fuck up, faggot. I'm sick of listening to you run that cocksucker of yours. Post an address and a time and I'll meet you there. I'm not even the guy you're arguing with, I'm just sick of your shit and I'm gonna beat you the fuck down.

Pretty sure what your doing is at the least prohormone cycles. You've probably already noticed thinning hair and are in denial about wether or not your testicles are shrinking. Don't worry if you use post cycle therapy it will more than likely return to normal size.

Am I an ectomorph or an endomorph?
I dyel and 18