We're all gonna make it, Asian GF edition

A reminder that we're all going to make it. We have proof that it's possible.

What's a good way to meet women and introduce them to fitness?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9147152
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We all know we're trying to summon successful qt Asian gf user. If you're here, please give us a sign.

>Asian gf means making it
It's like the bronze of women.

Nothing more funny than seeing beta white user drooling over a 2/10 fat asian girl.

Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this

>t. no gf

>Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this
With her Asian boyfriend

soon

Hey I'm from that thread actually. Didn't get to finish responding to your post so I'll retype

I was using online dating for about a month and was frustrated with how ass backwards it is for guys and how conceited ugly and used up girls got from all the attention, and I never thought I'd meet my qt.

When I went to delete my OKC account I saw she responded to my message asking her about her cosplay pic. We kept talking and I asked for her number and we went from there. She lived 3 hours away so I drove to see her every weekend till she moved in.

She later told me she was logging on to delete her account to but wanted to see what I'd say, so it was some stroke of true fortune that we met at that exact time in our lives

wtf is that gif?

>>Meanwhile Asian guys get White girls like this
Same girl as here

I got Asian girls before I even started lifting, nig. In fact, I only got Asian girls. I wanted to date other girls but they wouldn't give me the time of day.

Sigourney Weaver getting a head massage

>that pic

Fuck dude, you're killing me. But at the same time, your success actually means more to me than I think you'll ever know. I've just felt defeated for so long and you've really given me hope.

No qt blonde attractive girlfriend

>No qt blonde attractive girlfriend
Who knows how to handle a gun

I'm here boss. I'll give advice as best I can to help anyone who carries the flicker of hope in their hearts still

trying to find our initial conversation screenshots on my comp and failing

>3 hours away

So I guess I need to be willing to go long distance. I always just wrote that off, but I'll keep an open mind from now on.

>>No qt blonde attractive girlfriend

GIVE ME MY GF NOW
I AIN'T PLAYING

So many hot White girls love to cosplay but of course all these type of girls want Asian guys

I don't suppose you two are willing to do this, are you? Posting it to imgur or something.

>So many hot White girls love to cosplay but of course all these type of girls want Asian guys
With her Asian boyfriend

I better have a gf by the time I get home from work today, asshole.

>>So many hot White girls love to cosplay but of course all these type of girls want Asian guys
Redheads and Asian guys go together like peanut butter and jelly

Yeah, it depends on how important it is to you. At the time I really wanted to find someone to join me in fitness, shitposting, and anime/ cosplay so I made it a priority while still pursuing those other things I enjoyed
I really dont mind but I dont want to offend the powers that be. I'd rather keep it to helpful advice and not seem like an attentionwhore to get the thread deleted for now

>how conceited ugly and used up girls got from all the attention

Damn, that really resonated with me. I felt the same damn way. I guess I just have to keep at it.

It's tricky for me to make a legit dating account. I'm social, but I've always kept to myself. I feel vulnerable, putting myself out there like that. I'm conflicted. I can't just keep waiting for someone to walk into my life because that hasn't been working.

>>So many hot White girls love to cosplay but of course all these type of girls want Asian guys
Some of her cosplay

>>>So many hot White girls love to cosplay but of course all these type of girls want Asian guys
More of her cospaly

>>>>So many hot White girls love to cosplay but of course all these type of girls want Asian guys

The trick is to pursue your interests while still being active in finding someone to share them with.

That looks different depending on where you live and how old you are, but in general if you actively (not agressively) seek out females that share the same interests as you that you find attractive, eventually you will find one to do life with. This is especially quick if you have your own shit together and enjoy your own life as it is, but thats not a requirement since even trailer fat trailer trash fuckups still eventually find someone to be with. It just takes longer, and most people who are searching are too impatient to realize it could happen anytime, whether that be in a month or in a few years (depending on how attractive you are, how autistic, and how well your life is going)

Allow me to be autistic for just a moment here.

I'm fit
I've got a good face
I dress well
I have money
I drive a nice car
I'm funny
I good a making people at ease when I first meet them

Yet I'm fucking single. What the fuck is wrong with me? And I'm always in my head telling myself I ain't shit, so I don't have an inflated self image. I just have sone decent shit going for me, but I'm lonely as fuck. God dammit I don't even know what I'm doing wrong.

When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :

1. She has an Asian boyfriend
2. She wants an Asian boyfriend

You don't seem to like yourself. A bit of ego isn't bad. Have confidence, actually have it and harness it and ask out a girl you like. Didn't work? Hurt? Find out what caused what reaction and fix it and don't let rejection get you.

>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
Same girl as above

>>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
Same girl as above. Her Disney cosplay

>>>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
With her Asian boyfriend

I think the first step is to just enjoy your current status and realize that you have everything you need to find a partner that shares your interests, and then move on to phase 2, which is actively pursing women around you that you think you find attractive that have shared interests.

Also, always telling yourself you aint shit could translate into low self esteem or lack of self confidence, which are a put off for non "fixer" women. Just be honest with what you have and not focus on that, and realize that finding someone is more of a patience and persistence game than it is what you have lined up for you, in the end.

Not sure why you are trying to kill the thread but ok. Is it the interracial that made you mad?

>I really dont mind but I dont want to offend the powers that be. I'd rather keep it to helpful advice and not seem like an attentionwhore to get the thread deleted for now

Together, we can beat the system. They can't stop us when we're together. Don't let our dreams be dreams.

>native guy, mi'kmaq
>lived in nyc for 2 years
>had a white gf who had loaded parents, lived in this nice apartment in east village
>took me to all sorts of theatre shows
>la boheme, phantom, book of mormon, lion king
>turns out she was using me as liberal arm candy
>she wanted to look like some beacon of tolerance among her rich white new yorker friends
>decided to ride this out, she gets me free booze at bars
>finally get drunk enough that i tell off one of her tranny friends that he's fucking hideous and would make an awful and unconvincing trap, not to mention cutting off your dick would be the greatest mistake of his life
>get dumped
>move back to cucknada

God I miss having a sugar mommy.

>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
Out on a date

>>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
They are a cosplay couple

ok but let it be known my intentions are pure, just want to fulfill /r/ and help others

this is what I can do for now since she's asleep

I think of myself as confident. I used to be a fighter, so I've learned to be humble, but perhaps I've taken that too far. I don't know. I'm good really good at the few things I'm interested in, but I don't generally think highly of myself. Maybe that shows?

That's the thing. I'm a student, and relative to most students, I'm fucking balling. But when I'm in my 4 month old car, and I look around and realize that despite all of this, I'm still just sitting in a box, by myself. I sometimes go out for a drive at night and think about how nice it would be to have someone with me at that moment. Even just to enjoy their company, but there's no one.

If anything, I think all the stuff I have pushes people away. I don't know why. Perhaps it's intimidating?

>>>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :

it's a synthol movie prop dumbass

>>>>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
Imagine how hard he gets when he sticks his BIG Asian cock in her while she is dressed up as your fav Disney princess

Mother of god. I no longer want a cardio bunny. I want THAT!

>>>>>When you see a pretty White cosplayer, the odds are the following :
Her BB-8 cosplay

Idk you sound like a bro I'd be down to hang with so it's hard to diagnose. Have you ever considered that nothing is "wrong" and that you just haven't been put in the situation to meet the right person yet? Or that you just need to be a tad bit more active in trying to find company without becoming desperate?

They are fun to play with, so all the power to you. It makes it hard for her to do long distance cardio though because it hurts her back, but shes trying to get Veeky Forums too.

Good fucking lord user. I envy you. It would make my week if you guys made a /soc/ thread or something and just took pic requests.

Ok, I'll wake her up and ask if she's down. Ive never posted /soc/ so are there any rules we need to know about?

Ill try to stay on this thread too to answer any questions to help

>Desperate asian user strikes again

You know your whole schtick really loses impact when it's coming from a guy who spends his time obsessively scouring the internet for AMWF couples and cataloguing their time together.

You fucked up badly. Could of lived in Manhatten and had a comfy life.

Now for me getting Asian woman is too difficult because black. At least I can get some qt latinas

>mfw surrounded by all these cucks with gfs and no matter how much smart, strong, shredded or successful I get I still can't get any puss

Fuck man, you're dope as fuck for even asking her. Fun for the whole family.

Never understood how interracial relationships are seen as a form of achievement. No matter your race and the race of the girl there's always a strong fetishism aspect to this kind of relationship (proof being this thread). So really if you found yourself a race fetishist it's the easiest thing to get in her panties provided you're part of the race she fantasizes about

The Asian girl in the OP of the thread that was deleted was attractive. The White girls with Asian guys are ALMOST ALWAYS attractive. But something happens where White guys are with the UGLIEST Asian girls in the world.

>

daily reminder that halfies with white dads will always grow up hating themselves for being asian

>>

The koreaboo women on my facebook feed all have managed to find themselves an asian bf (koreans I suppose) but those women are far from looking like that

>>>

I assume you're in America? Slim pickings up here in Canada, I tell you what.

Ok I made the thread but now im fucking embarrassed because I dont know how to crossboard link like a newfag

It's >

>>>>

aren't chinks taking over canada

Yeah you are obviously not from the west coast

Is that user coming back? If not Im probably going to send her back to sleep lol

Yea, my school is know for it. But I just go to class and go home. I don't have classes with any of them and I don't ever meet them. I'm not ever hanging around campus.

I'm here and in the /soc/ thread!

It's just been my personal experience, but I find that I can't connect with Asian girls. Like there's something missing or very different.

They can be great people and at the same time the coldest robots to someone else. Have regretted every Asian girl I've dated and I would say it's a lot. White girls aren't much better but I felt more like I was with a person.

>twf your gf likes to dress up in all sorts of costumes and you coax her into cosplay while you are a caucasian male who wants to fuck Lara Croft in the ass
>and she likes tomb raider for the whole strong female protagonist -thing

why is it easy to ask your buds to do something but when it's a girl it suddenly gets weird to do it?

>texting a guy friend and a female friend at the same time
>guy responds, I go to do something else before I respond
>girl responds and suddenly I think about whether or not I should wait to reply or not and other bullshit
the fuck is wrong with me?

To keep it asian-related there's a pretty hot Nepalese chick I see all the time at my uni, but I don't know if I'd ask her out. Pretty sure she's Hindu and probably not even single either.

Name please, for the love of god she's gorgeous.

lmao
>the day of the ___

/r/asianmasculinity pls

she's a nepalese girl at my uni

she doesn't have an instagram afaik so I won't say her name

I'll give you one more pic though

Please user, please, we won't harass her, just admire her from afar.

>Implying any Veeky Forums board has enough common decency to leave someone alone.

reminds me of that youtube girl Veeky Forums chased off the internet because she was 2qt4them

Oh this is news to me. Story?

here

Awesome, thanks. Let's see what it's all about

Kek'd real good at the piss bottles. But beyond that, quite sad indeed.

>knows how to handle a gun
>that retard grip
>finger fucking the trigger while pointing it at the camera
-5/10 wouldnt shoot with

because youre not really smart just pretending

My first thought was her as well.

>tfw qt gf for the first time
>been laid before but never in a relationship
>she started squatting because she liked my muscles.

There's another girl that they chased off youtube about a week ago. They were a little more civil this time around, but one of them messaged her mother some weird shit, and well, she was too pure for the Internet anyway.

warosu.org/lit/thread/S9147152

>want Asian gf
>at the same time think white male/Asian female couples look disgusting and just plain wrong
I've dated way more Asians than whites and I feel ashamed for doing so.

>tfw no eurasian steppe gf

Asian moms are the worst

I don't fucking think so. You can't remove these demons inside my head.

Eh who cares haters gonna hate

>Tfw Latinas always butthurt hurt

WHO WHO WHO is this PLEASE

Can confirm. Have a half friend who despises the fact that shes Asian.

halp

@aya_shalkar

>gorgeous Asian gf broke up with me a few hours ago
>broke up with previous Asian gf to be with the one who just dumped me
>can't sleep
>hungry but don't want to eat
hold me brehs

I got an eurasian girl did i make it?

You're a little introverted.

aka YOU'RE FUCKED