Will I gain weight if I eat like a motherfucker for 1 day and a half...

Will I gain weight if I eat like a motherfucker for 1 day and a half? I'm planning to stuff myself on Saturday but I'm scared to gain weight. I'm 68kilos/175cm (149.914 pounds/ 5'9"), ex fat fuck btw which might help explain my hesitation.

I'll go back to my normal eating schedule on Sunday, which is like 1500 cals

lmao are you me? you described my exact dimensions and I used to be a fatty as well.
And in answer to your question; yes, yes you will.

>eating

enjoy being fat you fuckin pig

b-but it's just one day ;_;

You won't have the self control to keep it to one day

I do 22 hours periods of fasting everyday so trust me I will.
I just want to know if I'll put on a kilo after a day of overeating, because that'd kill me

bump

Im wondering the same.

Lets say for example i consume 10.000 calories of shit in one day (like 8 hours time frame) will i gain a fucking kg of fat because of that?

Like how MUCH of those 10.000 calories will get stored as fat?

Obviously it depends on genetics and the composition of the macros of said food but still?

Of course i would bloat like a motherfucker for 1-2days because of the glycogen and salt that retains a shitton of water.

that rite there is my question senpai

bump come on you niggers

My holidays consist of 2 weeks of force feeding candy, snacks, bbq and beer, probably upwards of 6000 kcal per day, I go on bike rides but rarely longer than 2 hours.
Last summer I was already cutting for a while and was fully prepared to gain back some weight, imagine my surprise when at the end I weighed slightly less.
My theory is that once you establish a long term trend, it takes a while to reverse. Obviously you won't keep on gaining if you stop eating, but if you were losing or maintaining weight and suddenly bombard your body with food, it won't be able to extract every single calorie from it before it falls out your ass.

You would nost likely shit a lot of it out just because of the sheer volume of food, your body would have a difficult time processing it all. That said, you don't gain weight over a day. If you are 10,000 calories in a day and nothing else the rest of the week, you would still lose weight.

Take it from someone who binge eats ~10,000 calories one day a week.

You will not gain weight if your weekly energy balance is in a deficit.
The way I do it; I just eat very little during the week, eat a shit ton on saturday, and fast the day after.

Have even been gaining muscle and losing fat this way. However, keep in mind that you are going to be bloated as fuck for a few days (2-3 days max).

Stats:
6'4"
165lbs (maybe even lower)

>How do calories work?

>Is thermodynamics real?

Helps that you're much taller than me though. Is there a reliable way to calculate the ideal amount of cals one needs in a week? I've been "cutting" at 1500 cals a day for like months now because I followed an online calculator that told me someone my size needs that amount to lose weight but I'm only down 2 kilos in two months ;—;

I'm ignorant, please do explain

From my experience, if you are super strict perfect diet 6/7 days of the week, that one day of cheating won't fuck shit up. At worse, the week is pretty much a right off (no gain or weight lost)

eat less move more

jesus Christ learn to nutrition, one pound of body mass is roughly equal to 3500 calories, so for every 3500 calories you eat over what you will burn that day you will gain one pound, not that difficult.

So if you eat 17500 calories you will gain 5 pounds overnight?

>u wot m8

Expplain yourself

You're dumb as a sack of fucking rocks.

I am doing it on a WEEKLY basis, you are only planning on doing it once right?

I also eat 1500 calories during the week. But my maintenance is around 3000 - 3300-ish

but scooby told me defects in excess of 25% maintenance fuck your metabolism long term

1500 x 7 days = 10.500 calories per week

if you binge eat for example 5.500 calories in 1 day: 10.500 - 5.500 = 5000 calories left which means you would have to eat 700 calories for a week to balance it out

math's hard

>cut for 1 month
>lose 4kg
>1 week off from school and work
>go on a vacation
>dont count a single calorie but still dont feel eating like a pig
>im again at my starting weight

Life is literally fucks life. I honestly wasn't going that overboard imo.

Oh well, wasted 1 month of autistically accurate calorie counting and restricted diet for just a 1 week worth of enjoyment.

Glad that I started my summer cut this early.

3500 = 1 pound of fat

your body is a bank account, don't look away

lmao at these mental fatties

Fuck sakes, so if I overeat one day I need to eat 700 calories for the rest of the week?

No you don't need to do that. Don't listen to these retards - your body is not a simple system that be explained with basic algebra. Eat whatever you want then go back on your diet, but make sure you go back. You'll readjust in a few days tops.