If girls fell for the face, frame, height meme everytime, then how ugly males still reproduce?

If girls fell for the face, frame, height meme everytime, then how ugly males still reproduce?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hapas/
youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
youtube.com/watch?v=TtzZfTOk-w4
wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/
youtube.com/watch?v=0IaHIOFlInE
webmshare.com/play/1wdzP
youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because ugly females still exist

character
different tastes
low standards

They have huge dicks.

with the leftovers of the handsome males, the ugly females

Status is above all.

guy in the pic has a sick capt. falcon tho

Why do you feel the need to make two separate threads with this couple

Most normal people (non-virgins who don't spent all their lives online) don't automatically associate women and men in the same picture being in a relationship.

A lot of guys fail to realize that the vast majority of men aren't tall, ripped, rich chads. Most have a dyel body and are bellow 6"

Girls care more about personality usually too than just looks

except I have pictures of their daughter.

Because plenty of girls care about being funny or kind (note: not nice, kind) or a bunch of other personality traits when it comes to having a relationship with somebody beyond having sex with them in a one night stand

However, people on this website don't like to acknowledge that because that means they would have to grow as people

It's already in another fucking post.

M O N E Y
O
N
E
Y

calling am/wf image spammer guy

>non-virgins who don't spent all their lives online
Hence why you are a loser. Normal people don't meticulously collect pictures of other couples or pictures someone might interpret as couples. They don't suffer from sexual/racial impotence and try to prove everybody wrong with bruteforced image spams.

S2J has been sipping for so long he has transcended.

What about this guy and his gf.

Veeky Forums btfo!

if you want proof of how much superior white men are to asian boys, check this out

reddit.com/r/hapas/

it's an entire board dedicated to bashing white males because asian boys can't stand seeing us shoot our sperm inside of your females 24/7

my ex gf used to post this shit.

Even though all I did was take a 15 minute commute and bring lunch over. Then I got my rocks off. Women love to exaggerate.

Whites are truly the niggers of asia

the same guy who moderates the subreddit also has a youtube channel where he posts videos daily about white men's superiority over asians

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA

it's funny as fuck i like to watch it inbetween fucking asian women

Plebbit is cancer don't link that inferior garbage here

>tfw korean and have qt white gf
>gf before this was also white qt3.14

If you want proof of how much superior minorities are to white males, check this out

reddit.com/r/incels

It's an entire board dedicated to bashing black, Latino, and Asian makes because white bois can't attend seeing us shoot sperm in your females 24/7

it's just sexual conquest bro, deal with it. some men were designed to breed, others were designed to watch it on the sidelines

youtube.com/watch?v=TtzZfTOk-w4
wilkes888.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/my-final-blog-entry-love-you-all/

> Falling for the bait
I hope you're ironically being retarded user

almost every asian female in the west marries a white man, just look it up. nobody wants 5'5" short, 110lbs, 3 inch dick girly mongoloid "men". we are the genetic upgrade to all your shortcomings and your women know it

Believe it or not people actually like to reproduce with compatible personalities rather than just a tall face and frame.

That's fine with me, more white bitches for us to go around

Get the fuck out of here with your logic and common sense.

Off my board REEEEEEEEE

You got any good binocular recommendations? You seem pretty experienced with sidelining

>I WANT TO PRETEND I'M SUPERIOR EVEN THOUGH I HAVE NEVER TOUCHED A VAGINA
Me too bro

man, fuck Asian American men
all they want is a white woman
none of them want Asian American women. We're only a last resort if white women reject them

/r/hapas loves Asian men and White women together. They worship it

only an asiatic autistic virgin thinks alphas don't fuck everything that moves

white men get both of them whenever we feel like it. it's just bitches on the rotation

Same way they always have, rape.

so what? white power

youtube.com/watch?v=0IaHIOFlInE

this is england, i can tell by their faces

if you guys post pics like this i can tell you waht country people are from. (i haave special powers)

The Cherry picking is cute, white boi. You manlets can never compete

>tfw Blasians will inherit the earth

all the women are ugly that was the dead giveaway, pretty obvious really

Slags... No thanks, you can keep those

in most white-asian gay couples the asian is clearly the bottom bitch, why is that?

because asians are tiny and feminine on a genetical level

Asian girls are the best race, white females are just whores and dumb as fuck.

asians... nature's sissy race

>babby jeof

both asian "males" and females are females, both of them wind up on the bottom in the bedroom whether they like it or not

bruh, no one cares.

the only white dudes that solely go after asian women are middling and rake at low hanging fruit. it's literally a topic of humor amongst asians.

i'll propose a question. do you think asian men care about an asian female that despises their own race of people? does it bother you when a white woman goes around, raving about how she only wants black men? of course not, she's not worth the time or energy.

i'm very happy and comfortable about my height, weight, and penis size, friend. women (white or not) are very happy with me as well. i don't think i could say the same for someone as insecure as yourself.

God I hate the USA.

Seriously the fuglies that whites find "attractive" or "exotic" are the ones that can't find a proper husband.

Does anyone actually feel attracted to any of those whores?

I think second to the right is cute

webmshare.com/play/1wdzP

HELL YEAH! white power brother

^watch that webm white brother

this guy's wife is pretty decent looking and he could get any chink bitch he wants whenever he wants

youtube.com/watch?v=So0wXRR8BYU

I swear that's ol' smoke 2 joints...