Veeky Forums help a broke /b/rother out. I've tried every crypto daytrading strategy that I could find on youtube...

Veeky Forums help a broke /b/rother out. I've tried every crypto daytrading strategy that I could find on youtube, and I've still been losing money since August. Nothing works for me besides HODL. I've tried RSI/Stoch, MACD/IMF, BBs, moving average crossovers, fibs, volume spikes and nothing has been consistent. What strategies do you guys use? I'm at my PC all day. Time isn't an issue. I have 1500$ left in BTC after starting with 3k. Should I just all in on big Twitter announcements? Azns for your time.

>he thinks Im just going to tell him my strategy i spent so much time to develope

I understand, but what's a step in the right direction? Are there any indicators that seem fairly reliable in crypto? If I could win 60% of the time i'd be happy. You don't have to give up your god tier 99% win strat.

Don't day trade. Buy promising coin and hold.
You're probably new.
People had to hold their coin for like 2 years previously to get their 20x. There are ups and downs to shake you out of position. Don't try to time the market. Buy and hold. Trade with 1% of pro folio is you are extremely bored.

How much do you divide your stack when you buy and hold?

one word
>hype

I've only ever made money trading on hype. I think you're right.

hype, the end of crypto trading.
Upcoming fork? BUY BUY BUY, fork occurred, SELL SELL SELL

ICO, BUY BUY BUY, coin is released, SELL SELL SELL.

as long as that happens even hodlers will lose money.

what does the caption say?

>falling for the TA meme

No clue, but I need to find out so I can find some moar to fap to.

I've thought about taking a student to teach, but I don't know how to make it benefit me. It's kinda like how there's no benefit in an A grade poker pro teaching his techniques to others

>don't need money because I can obviously make it from the methods I would teach
>have no idea if making my techniques more widespread would affect my own ROI

I think you're just going to take the hard road yourself, op. Read all the information you can on techniques and begin experimenting until you find what works.

Some of those indicators you posted do work extremely well though, you're just not using them right.

These are not every all the possible day trading strategies. Look up Gann, Elliot wave and Wyckoff. And remember not every strategy is 100%, its all about money management and discipline.

-every
and no strategy is 100%*
its getting too late

Indicators are a meme, use them together with another strategy, don't rely solely upon indicators.
You can also find a lot of books free on the internet or piratebay etc

I'm gonna keep at it senpai. I'm glad you you've come up with something that works well for you. That gives me a bit of hope.

Checking out videos now. Thanks homey.

you could make an agreement where the student pays 10% of his profits to you for a certain amount of time?

But how would I even enforce that? What's to stop the student from vanishing once he knows all my secrets

Don't teach him all your secrets at once?

Give him the basics, enough to make a slight profit, the more he pays, the more you teach and confide in him?

the problem is you have weak hands
the same shit happened when bitcoin dipped to 3500, everyone panic sold. month later it broke the ATH

Good point. I'll have to think about that some more over the day

I admit, I have weak ass hands. Gonna set aside a portion of my cash to buy whatever is shilled on Veeky Forums and promise not to touch it.