What's the most unhealthy sport and why is it strongman?

What's the most unhealthy sport and why is it strongman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YERQQAOyE70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Massive pressure on joints makes it really bad. Seriously I cringe when I see people flailing around with weights in certain sports. Many of them have bad joints after they stop. Most athletes use painkillers when they train to get to the top. Fuck that shit really

Soccer. Injury rates are sky high.

>Soccer

Stop with this fucking meme already.

Cheerleading is actually the most dangerous
As someone who's competed in strongman, it's as dangerous as you make it. Do your cardio, take it easy with/stay off the celltech and don't get fat and it's no more or less unhealthy than other sports.

Suck my cock

Chess. All that sitting wreaks havoc on your posture.

t. had both my ACLs and achilles tendons replaced at age 17 BUT SHUT UP SOCCER IS PERFECTLY FINE.

I think he meant "football is the correct word and """football""" should be called handegg", which is correct.

As a former rugby forward, pretty much any contact sport will fuck your shit up. I had to quit because I sustained 6 concussions and a broken nose last season, on top of the various sprains and black eyes you get.

But u ain't got no legs lieutenant Dan

Sorry, *football

>not wingsuit proximity flying

I'ts the sport with the highest number of casualties. Also is badass as fuck

It's true, I died multiple times while wingsuiting in Just Cause 3. Shit's very hard to do.

I haven't really noticed many strongmen with bad injuries but it seems like every serious powerlifter has had back surgery by the time they're 30.
Go suck Achmed's cock, eurofag

>I sustained 6 concussions
ain't you supposed to be already retarded?

>it seems like every serious powerlifter has had back surgery by the time they're 30.
Name literally one

Implying sumo wrestling isn't the worst. 15+ years lower than the average life expectancy.
85% Dropout rate in the first year due to injury or illness.

someone didnt buy the dlc for the bavarium wingsuit

what a pleb

competitive shitposting
stay safe, OP

The first 3 are freebies everybody knows that

Soccer or """football""" has an absurdly high injury rate.

Strongmen like to drop atlas stones on their chests

>Crossfit

probably rugby union

league has some nasty shit too: youtube.com/watch?v=YERQQAOyE70

Thts because its the most played sport worldwide and requires both teams to be on the field without breaks for 45mins at a time

>probably rugby union
rugby is healthy as fuck
this is peak human performance