Oh, you grabbin a midnight snack too?

>oh, you grabbin a midnight snack too?
>what chu' want?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tzHhAJUJuqE
cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes my dear... -BRRRPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

A large glass of ice cold whole milk, please.

BRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

A whole jar of peanut butter please.

A five pound tub of "I Can't Believe it's Not Butter" please.

>what chu' want?
My gun so i can shoot this midnight fridge burglar please.

Disgusting.

>tiptoeing to make your ass look better

Get out of my house you stupid nigger, I don't keep chicken in the fridge.

>tfw jungle fever

i wouldnt mind tapping sweet chocolate ass desu

Put some soy protein in a glass of that almond milk for me?

Chocolate Cream Pie

Is she even 5'?

>I don't keep chicken in the fridge.
where do you keep it?

Apple and string cheese please?
Evidently I regress to kid-snack level at midnight.

youtu.be/tzHhAJUJuqE

40g protein

>tiptoeing so she doesn't wake up dad

>people on here actually don't like beautiful dark skin women

heh

the freezer

A glass of milk with a couple ice cubes in it.

>People on here don't want to risk AIDs and have kids with significantly lower IQ than their own

He's hot and all, but isn't this the wrong board?

>tiptoeing to make you look taller

I want that fat ass, and those juicy lips.

>have kid swith significantly lower IQ than their own

i dunno man, how much lower can they go then yours?

Ey babby how woman get pragnent? Lemme hit you

>ill just eat your ass for a few hours, honey

a jar of cinnamon sugar and a wet chopstick

>then yours

The disease statistics arent even funny. Like not even the hiv. The rate of everything else is fucking staggering. Its somewhat of a minor miracle that more of them arent rendered infertile. But then AIDS doesnt kill chimps either so yeah.

this desu

Oh, sure de- rrrrrrrrr
BBBBBBBBRRRRRR
BRBRBRBRBRBRBR
BRBRB---Now this is a story, all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside-down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-aiRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

How do they get those disease statistics anyway.
Someone brought them up in a race bait thread and I actually asked them how and where they came up with those numbers.
And they just said "smart people did it" and never once actually thought about it.
No, I'm serious.
It's fucking weird that they would trot out these numbers and statistics and what not but none of them actually asked real questions.

Maybe it's because it fits their world view?

Same way the government magically gets statistics about income.

How do you defrost it?

>oh, you grabbin a midnight BRAPPPPPPP too?
>what chu' want?

Probs from the CDA, I dunno though.

Like when Obongo tried to tell America we only needed one scoop.

>then yours?
>swith
I'm guessing quite a bit...

how the how do you even mess up a green text like that, you don't manually type it out when quoting someone do you?

>The disease statistics arent even funny
ikr... Their predisposition to unemployment, violent crime, government assistance, and prison really is quite staggering. Hopefully doctors are able to find a cure soon.

microwave

You

I'm already awake.
She asks me what I want to eat while she slowly pulls her panties to the side.

They're released by the CDC, a federally funded institution.

A 1 second Google search could net you this result.

>Maybe it's because it fits their world view?
>hey're released by the CDC, a federally funded institution.
>A 1 second Google search could net you this result.
ROASTED

You sick fuck

BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAPPPPOPPFFFFFPPP

A new woman who doesn't speak like a fucking baboon from an inner city school.

The FDA is a federally funded institution and they spend most of their time rubber stamping the worst drugs imaginable.
Where do they get those statistic from however?
Who are they asking.
What portion of the population are they poling?
Do they break doctor patient confidentiality to send in blood work to the CDC?

I'm curious.

They list their methods in the study. That's what he's saying. A 1 second Google search could get you this information, yet here you sit in the 21st century perpetually wondering about things you want to know, but don't research for whatever reason.

rally maek u think

Yet the mda is literally persuade by the pharmaceutical companies. It's the same for past studies. Lot of things back then we're because of studies like eugenics. Now how legitimate is the statics? They are statically significant for black on black crime and the aids population of African Americans. I blame the government for Aids, no sex education in the hoods. Only welfare bucks

Look man, you were crying about how people were bringing up Blacks have the highest HIV rates was bullshit because it fit with a narrative. Too bad it's the fucking truth. I don't know the methodology. Look it up asshole

Pass me a sip, please.

Here you go

Now now, you sound just as stupid when you quote an statics without knowing the methodology of the experiment/info. You're literally moving towards an confirmation bias approach like that

Idk what people have against nigresses. I started dating a half white/half black girl 3 weeks ago. She has a 9/10 body a 7/10 face, a 10/10 smile and is prettyfucking smart. She looks like she lifts and doesn't do shit. She eats almost everything she wants and stays skinny af.
I dont see a problem with race mixing. Most people I know of a mjxed race have good genetics. I'm from Europe thou and they're quite rare here.

kek

how about instead of denouncing the statistics themselves because the person posting them doesn't know the methodology, you look up the methodology itself and tell us why and how its inaccurate?

You're literally doing the same thing the people posting the statistics are doing. Claiming you the statistics are inaccurate or accurate based on your own ignorance of the methodology used to acquire them.

What a couple of cuties :3

/ourguy/

You realize that you are saying "Just because I don't know how this was gathered doesn't mean that it's wrong. Because it fits my world view".

That's exactly what you're saying.
You're a dumbass.

You and me both, brother

He's a good example of pseudo-intellectualism.

What he was arguing in that post was that you were seemingly dismissive of the claims without having researched them yourself. I'm not sure why you're trying to turn everything around on him. You made your point that he didn't know everything about the study, but instead of reading it, moving forward and discussing the details or biases, you are fixated on him not knowing.

This is the problem with both sides. So many people would rather get in ego battles instead of discussing things.

>You realize that you are saying "Just because I don't know how this was gathered doesn't mean that it's wrong. Because it fits my world view".
which is exactly what I was trying to say, which is the same thing you are doing. Just because YOU don't know how the statistics were gathered you believe its wrong because it fits YOUR world view. Instead of telling people to provide the source of the statistics to prove their accuracy how about you provide the source and means of gathering to prove its INACCURACY.

that is what I was trying to say, hopefully I clarified.

plz explain.

>tfw no chocolate gf

>dad

Wew.
You see her skin color, yeah?

>a person who pretends an interest in intellectual matters for reasons of status. adjective. 3. of, relating to, or characterized by fraudulent intellectuality

He's chastising ignorance from a place of ignorance. The "status" in this context is his ego.

My dick unfolded

>nstead of telling people to provide the source of the statistics to prove their accuracy how about you provide the source and means of gathering to prove its INACCURACY

That's how you prove the veracity of the statistics. The sources and how and where they were gathered.

Are you fucking retarded?

No, I'm stating that Mark Twain was correct when he spoke about statistics and I challenge the people who use said statistics to back them up.

>Are you fucking retarded?
are you? Jesus fucking christ. You're whining telling people to prove the fucking statistics accuracy to you. Im telling you to save yourself some fucking time, stop being a lazy fuck, and DISPROVE the statistics to the rest of us...
But you're not interested in whether they are accurate or not, you're not interested in reaching a conclusion or a real answer, you just want to have a stale mate argument. The source has already been posted but you ignored it because you don't fucking care.
>cdc.gov/hiv/group/racialethnic/africanamericans/index.html
How about you skim through this and provide some feedback on it. Oh wait, I already know why. Because you don't want to...

I still don't understand how this applies to what I was saying. perhaps my post wasn't coherent, you're implying I'm just trying to sound smart because it strokes my ego?

>been waiting for this moment all of my life
Pull CCW and point it at her head
>FREEZE, You have 5 seconds to explain yourself before I call the cops. Make a move and I'll blow your friggin head off

So what you're saying is that you have no fucking idea and just want to post this because it's convenient for you correct?
You didn't attempt to prove anything.

Just accept whatever you post without thinking.

I reiterate. You're fucking retarded. And stop posting that ugly bitch. I've lost my damned appetite.

We wuz hungry

>So what you're saying is that you have no fucking idea and just want to post this because it's convenient for you correct?
>You didn't attempt to prove anything.
posting source for the 3rd time
Please prove once again you are an AIDs ridden ape by continuing to revert to ad hominem attacks instead of looking at the link. You're argument for why I'm retarded is that I'm doing exactly what you're doing, except I'm not. Here ill post them for the 4th time ITT for you
I'm not even saying these are written in stone 100% correct, I'm telling you to find the flaw that can lead to its inaccuracy and lets discuss it. I'll even post a picture of this African goddess so you can reclaim your appetite.

No, I'm not restorting to AD HOM attacks.
Ad hom would imply that I'm attacking you instead of discussing things with you.

I am calling you retarded because you simply do not understand how they came to those numbers and how they are essentially faulty.
Did you look up how the NHSS gathers info and where?
Do you even know what the NHSS is? Cause I do!
I just looked it up and read it!
They even state that there are flaws in how they fucking gather information!

You're fucking retarded.
Go back to jacking off/shlicking to your fuck ugly skinhead.

Get the fuck outta my house and stop stealing my food you nigger.

>No, I'm not restorting to AD HOM attacks.
>Ad hom would imply that I'm attacking you instead of discussing things with you.
which is exactly what you're doing, you denounce any points I make and instead counter or evade by saying
>im a retard
how?
>I have no fucking idea
of what? what makes you say that?
>You didn't attempt to prove anything.
the source was posted 4 times for those statistics, again my point stands YOU HAVE NOT TRIED TO DISPROVE ANYTHING
you see the hypocrisy? thats the point I've been trying to get through to you this entire thread. You are projecting what YOU are doing onto ME.

>I am calling you retarded because you simply do not understand how they came to those numbers
Again, the point I was making ITT thread was neither do you. I DID post a source however which is more than I could say for you.

>Did you look up how the NHSS gathers info and where?
no I didn't, what did you find?

>You're fucking retarded.
>Go back to jacking off/shlicking to your fuck ugly skinhead.
most definitely not ad hominem attacks

most of them are young gay black men, I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.

you sicken me

your ass desu

lmao fuck outta here boi

to many issues. not worth but im black so its nothing new to me m8

How about some real fucking butter?

How does a white nerd w/ half decent gains get a THICC, black gf that isn't hoodrat trash? Someone here must know

Okcupid. Just be forward but cool, confident. Have fun with her and tease her a bit and show her a good time. She shouldnt be any more challenging than a white woman and if she's not hood she prob prefers a non hood guy.

>then yours

15-20 points lower according to statistics

Just talk to some. I'm a white nerd w/ half decent gains, and black women love me. They always have, even when I was skinny-fat.

Tell her dark chocolate then and when she asks where it is stored, tell her in the bedroom.

More like 10-15. And an ashkenazi IQ is about 15 higher than an average white IQ. So what? No one can breed with an average. You breed with a particular person. And you have a pretty good idea of a person's intelligence based on SAT and academic achievement. If you met her at Yale, it doesnt matter her race, shes prob about 2 or more standard deviations above the mean. If you met her at Mizzou school of nursing, regardless of race, she is right about average.

She is 'precious'.

call cops cos there's a dindu in my kitchen

>And an ashkenazi IQ is about 15 higher than an average white IQ.

avg iq in israel: 90

>If you met her at Yale, it doesnt matter her race, shes prob about 2 or more standard deviations above the mean.

What are recessive genes?

???????????????

>avg iq anywhere: 90