Well I fucked it up, I am cutting at 1700 - 1500 calories a day, and today I just ate around 3000 or even more...

Well I fucked it up, I am cutting at 1700 - 1500 calories a day, and today I just ate around 3000 or even more. Probably more. A lot more. All because the gym is closed because of the fucking Carnaval and Im stressed out god damn it.

What are some times you fucked up big time in your diet?

>be on the verge of leaving a toxic relationship
>had been avoiding her for about a week and started dieting about a month ago
>it's a few weeks until my birthday
>break up with her finally
>weight of the world lifted off my shoulders
>mom treats me to a buffet for my birthday and 'cause she knows what happened
>we dated for 3 years mind you
>i fucking stuff my fat fucking face at this buffet

Haven't been over my weekly calorie limit since, that was about 5 months ago.

So you basically lost 1-2 days worth of cutting.

Not a big deal, see it as a refeed day and have better next lifting session.

>What are some times you fucked up big time in your diet?

Did gomad

Damn congrats for keeping it together for 5 months man.

This weekend.
About 15,000 calories between the two days.

On the plus side I convinced a skinny cute girl to let me do anything I wanted to her. This just happened to include eating ice cream off her stomach and drinking booze out of her arm pits, among a lot of other really degenerate unrelated things. So my calorie limit got hit pretty quick.

Sounds like heaven user. Any pics of her you can share?

Im not even gonna cal you a dumb animeposter

No face though.

>got fired from work
>ate a 16" loaded pizza for lunch that day
>ate a double order of general tso's chicken with rice and egg rolls and wan tons
>and a Diet Coke of course
>total daily calorie intake: 7,500

>On the plus side I convinced a skinny cute girl to let me do anything I wanted to her.

Lol kom bier drinken in de kroeg

We talked about fantasies and how it'd be disappointing meeting the love of your life but them not being in to the same stuff sexually. Steered the conversation in to we should act out all of our fantasies possible so we have no regrets in the future.

It was extremely degenerate.

i thought you said she was skinny

I feel like it was 3 or 4.

But hey, I'm 5'11 and 147lbs, all that Im trying to do is reach 10% of bodyfat, so its not like Im obese or anything.

She is.

Post your body right fucking now, you spooky skeleton.

If I was at home I would, would love to know how much bodyfat I have since only now Im seeing the lines of my abs

I assume it should be around 16%

skele as fuck
stop cutting and start bulking you fuck

Cant I still have a gut. Wont stop cutting till I reach 10%

how do you have a gut dude? your body must be WHACK. I'm 6'0 and 180 pounds and have a bit of a gut, but really friggen smol. My abs still show

I'm stealing this ice cream belly idea of yours. I just fuckin' rolled you for your intellectual properties and you ainn'a do nuffin 'bout it.

fuck off fattie

It's good fun. Make sure the ice cream is fucking cold.
Let it melt on her nipples making them rock hard then slide it down to that flat stomach and dig in.

Extremely sticky and messy though. We did it in a big empty hot tub or bathtub thing along with other degenerate acts.

Im not sure if most of my bodyfat is in my belly or if my stomach is big or if I have loose skin or if my abs isnt big enough I dunno man

Dose .br feels. Probably drank a month's TDEE in beer this week and gym and Jiu jitsu gym have been closed. Brazil sucks so hard I can't even get meth to turbo power my cut after carnaval ends tomorrow.

Post a picture. I think you have an eating disorder.

Its ok, just consider it a cheat day, and don't do it again for at least two weeks

Although wait does that only work for low carb

Well I am on low carb and my last cheat day was a month ago, so thats the why im not literally crying

Maybe I will post one once I get home