Alright Veeky Forums, I'm a STEMfag who's started lifting again. My current stats (roughly) are:

Alright Veeky Forums, I'm a STEMfag who's started lifting again. My current stats (roughly) are:
>Bodyweight: 74kg
>Height: 5'11
>Bodyfat: Between 15% and 20% - Estimating 17%

I reckon that by 01/09/17 I can have the following:
>Bodyweight: 75.5kg
>Bodyfat: 13%
>Increase in lean mass: 3.5kg

How do I travel backwards in time and get swole as well

ok

what the fuck is the point of this thread???

kys???

how is you being a STEMfag relevant to this thread?

i think you're just a regular fag

Now for my reasoning.

I've found the following statistics:
>The average human male has around 40% muscle mass
>Bulking adds weight at around 0.4kg per week
>Cutting without losing muscle mass loses around 0.4kg fat per week

Taking the first and second, I can try to assume that of the 0.4kg gained, 0.24kg of it is lean muscle, and 0.16kg of it is fat.

From those facts you can make an equation that will calculate resulting bf% after x days with the change from bulk to cut occuring z days through. See pic related

wait you impatient roodypoos

With a bulk lasting 102 days, and a cut lasting 83, with the weight change over time being exactly as outlined in the last post, the end result would be
>3.5kg of lean mass added
>13% bf
>75.5kg

What I'm asking Veeky Forums is are my numbers for weight gain and loss on a bulk/cut reasonable for noobgains?

(the (102,19.15) point was just me trying to make a fitness function to find the ideal ratio of bodyfat to muscle gain, didn't work)

kys.

So final questions
>Is a rate of 0.4kg a week weight gain reasonable for a new lifter?
>Is it sensible to split that 0.4kg into 0.24kg muscle, 0.16kg fat?
>Is a rate of 0.4kg a week loss reasonable for a cut?
>Assuming adequate protein intake; when losing weight at a rate of 0.4kg a week, how much of it would be lean muscle mass?

fuck off brainlet

bump

>Goes on a board full of meat heads thinking a linear graph will and some numbers will make him look super smart but at the end of the day he's still a dyel faggot

kys now.

graphs are of the form 1/x not linear

of course i'm a dyel i'm posting on Veeky Forums

i didnt come here for showing off my immense knowledge, i came here to ask if my values for bulking and cutting were correct

respect

fuck off nerd bitch.

troll thread, sage

The graphs shown are not hyperbolic, therefore, it is impossible that they are 1/x

The slopes are constant. They are linear.

Finally, the values for bulking and cutting are null, for you will remain a worthless virgin, who is not as smartly as me.

the slopes arent constant you nignog the rate of change is just very low and the image a small section of the graph

the asympotes are at like -600

now can someone answer my question

Not only do you lack muscles, but brain size as well. I bet you only have 1 crinckle in your brain. sad. I have over 10,000,000,000 folds in my brain. It's so big....

And here you are, posting lines without showing the full graph

>STEM fag
>shows a little data and not all of it

never gonna make it...not here or there...you are pathetic...kys...plz...before my brain shrinks further...

I think he means January 9th 2117

Umm, how do I travel FORWARD in time a couple year??

Lift in a spaceship while orbiting close to the blackhole in the center of the galaxy

>74 kg
>5'11
Where the fuck do you live?