What's your diet Veeky Forums?

What's your diet Veeky Forums?

>cutting
>bulking
>fasting

ITT: tell us about your diets, and we critique each other's diets and offer suggestions, criticisms, or pictures of smug anime girls.

Cutting on IF, 12-8pm window, 500-1000 kcal deficit depending on what I am making. I logged my lunch at breakfast cause easier.

Ignore the recommended %fat/carb/protein, I don't get 220g protein.

pussy

Currently trying to tweak my perfect everyday diet for when I'm back at uni

Cals @ maint 2400cal

150ish protein/90ish fat/220ish carbs

>Breakfast: Cup of wholegrain uncooked oats+banana and natural yogurt

>2nd breakfast: 3 egg omlette with cheese and spinach

>late lunch: rice and quinoa with tomato and tuna

>dinner: chili on rice with steamed beans

>:pre bed 2nd omelette

I'm a lanklet so I have to constantly eat.
I categorize my diet based on how it makes me feel.

>cutting
lol no
>bulking
Eat until it's uncomfortable. If I'm remotely hungry: eat.
>fasting
I don't want to die.

I generally eat a healthy ratio of at least 2/2/1 vegetable/carbs/protein (typically a little extra protein though)

Your image gave me a great laugh, thanks user

Cutting
>Breakfast: Protein Shake
>Lunch: Turkey, Carrots, Spinach
>Dinner: Chicken and Celery

Can i get this image with cauliflower? Fucking missed opportunities.

>collieflower

What would happen if I only ate this, every day, forever. Serious question, I've read quite a bit about soy and it seems like any supposed detriments are questionable at best. I've also read about the importance of nutrient variety, but no study I've read has controlled for micronutrient quantities. The two

...supplements are standing in for a D/B12 supplement.

you will grow breasts

Source?

>Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Breakfast, fast 24h
>Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
Eat however much I want

I eat only vegetables, fruits, legumes, seeds, stuff like that. Easy as fuck to maintain weight once you get used to it. No artificial shit, no soda/fizzy drinks, no sweets. My dark secret though it that I eat bread and wraps sometimes, motherfuckers can't leave me alone.

Also I do lsd.

Bumping because I like the image

bump

Cutting, but all I'm doing is having two meals and a snack without any bad foods, and a lot of water. Counting macros is a hassle.

Empty stomach doesnt mean youre hungry.

Breakfast today

>eggs and bacon
how fat are you ?

>how fat are you ?
Not fat at all. I have a BMI of 20.1 and workout 3 days a week. I'm actually trying to GAIN weight.

5'9 and 167lbs and 18 years old

Cutting on a 2000 cal a day diet

People I know are telling me that I'm eating an unhealthily low amount of food, are they right? I thought I was overweight and MFP has me at this amount to lose 1lb a week

Cutting at 310 lbs.

I've been at it since January and went from 315-310 so far. Trying to focus on eating 2 meals a day of just meat and veggies and very few carbs. Thinking about starting to run to burn more but Ive been lifting for about 4 years now so not complete fatty mode. Lift about 4/week

Targeting around 2500 calories a day. Eat mainly at 12 p.m and 8 p.m

Cutting for the moment but ill be done cutting in a few weeks. Went from 195 to 179 in 7 weeks, body fat dropped from 25.1 to 19.4. So things are looking great. 2300kcal a day. And ive gotten so used to it that when i start eating more it might be a struggle.

>toilet brittle

I just try to eat my vegambles like a gud boy :))))))

>5'9
>167lbs
Yeah, you should be a bit more weighty.

This was my breakfast
On an cut rn

Idk what I'm doing. Just eat healthy and try to save some money. I try and eat the same thing all week so I don't have to put to much thought into it.
>6:30 am breakfast pj and j on double fiber while wheat bread with real on with a low carb monster
>carb snack 8:30/9:00 am: usually come chips and a water
>lunch 1:30 or so: spinach and baby tomatoes with chicken and light Italian dressing
>dinner 8:00/9:00 chicken with some vegetable side. I'll probably make some penne pasta and toss it in olive oil and basil and baby tomatoes
I pretty much just eat for lunch whatever I make for dinner the day before. I work like 11 hours a day then gym for two. Eat dinner while doing paperwork for work.
>tfw when run out of hours in the day

I want to die.

on a 25% deficit at 2400 cals

I think my macro split might be fucked up tho, 210g of protein per day is hard to hit, hence the 4 scoopz.

Thinking I might drop to 2000 cals a day is this too extreme? Maintenance is 3300 and I feel like 2400 is a lot of food and I don't really get hungry. I lift 5 times a week and also walk at least 60 mins a day, 16/8 IF and take yohimbine too. Weight has not dropped much at all but I do feel a bit slimmer.

>rice
>veggies
+ a meat product; chicken tuna beef turkey etc

Two large servings of this a day, a piece of fruit before the gym. Hits about maintenance or a bit above, if i want to cut i just increase cardio, not a fan of totally changing my diet because i like the consistency it brings.