Lifting, putting hard work in the gym, and eating strict nutrition just to get approval from girls

>lifting, putting hard work in the gym, and eating strict nutrition just to get approval from girls

This you?

Not even slightly. Fuck girls, I want to look good for my personal confidence to make up for being a fatty as a kid and so that I can live longer

>fucked 60 guys in 2 semesters

what did she mean by this?

this is why women are sub-human and belong in harems

they literally cannot think for themselves

>60guys in 2 semesters
hm

joke's on you. i haven't kissed a girl in 6 years .

>Caring about girls
>Not focusing on your schooling and career so you can be rich and successful when you are older and spit in these whores faces when they think a man like yourself would ever even consider associating with them

Top cuckold

I don't even think I like women or want sex anymore. I just want to be stronger.

Can't join 'em?

BEAT EM!

this, but dont neglect developing your social skills

>4 months in a semester
>about 120 days
>240 days
>a new guy every 4 days

>lifeguard
I'm drowning

>60 guys in 2 months
>LOVE ME PLEASE
a keeper, this one

When you put it that way, that doesn't even seem like that much. I mean, yes, it's unforgivably whoreish, but I can very much believe that a hot young chick could get a new guy every 4 days.

the sad thing is there are dudes currently tripping over their own dicks trying to smash this vapid whore

>I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
>I don't fuck around

WELL, WHICH ONE IS IT

But that's not how it works when you think about the numbers. Presumably, she does most of her partying on the weekends. Given that she gets 2 guys every 8 days, every weekend she goes to a party, either saturday or friday, and takes home a different guy, sometimes both days, sometimes one day. So this means that every party she goes to, she fucks a dude.

Alcohol is a mean drug

You only see the used up future hamplanets talking like this. Not every girl is a cunt.

Still pretty believable. if she's hot she'll have chads jumping all over her, if for some reason nobody does she can just walk up to some drunk guy and grab him by the dick. A horny chick can get laid at will.

>STEMfag who doesnt get invited to any parties thinks he is going to be rich and spite the women who wouldnt give him the time of day

What should we tell him boys?

i hate seeing pics of whores like this. she looks and talks exactly like this slut i used to fuck and is the same age too. sad reminder that the cutest looking girls are always the most deceptive and sleep around the most

kek

Tell him to switch to business and join a frat.

Market forces at work. Women want a world full of business-majoring frat boys, not engineers.

>60 guys in two semesters
Why doesn't Trump make Tinder illegal? It is degeneracy that is ruining white women.

He needs to know that Chad will ultimately earn six figures in sales, due to his looks alone, slightly more than he expect to earn as an engineer.

fpbp

Not good advice. he would just be herded into the outcast frat which wouldnt do him any favors

Are there actually 'men' who put gettin women over achieving their goals in life?

That's hella pathetic fampai.

I don't understand you nigas, you drudge around with the slags and white trash and then get confused when they act like they are slags and white trash.

That shits for chestbrah clones, guys who are just skating by on life fucking 30 year old washed out women desperate to recover their youth in broken down motel rooms.

Aim high boys, find high-quality women who are on a parallel path as you, and while time permits enjoy your time together.

Anything else is for highschoolers or guys who are going to be content workin manual labour till they're 50 and their bodies break.

Fellow NJ fag.

Nice

>meek nerd who sits in the library to make 60k a year thinks he is a higher quality than guys with actual social affluence

These guys know the woman they are with are slags they just use them as a fuckhole. They are the ones who are going to have high quality women not you.

Many levels of projection and deflection in your reply, fampai.

What's going on fampai? Things ok?

she doesnt fuck around and thinks highly of herself obviously

It's fake you retards

Something along these lines. I want to get really fucking strong because I can as a young man. It's something women won't understand.

Is it really? I don't like being manipulated by fake profiles. There's enough bad people in the world without having to invent them. What's the real profile?

>normie pinnacle
no they actually think that this proofs their social status and they look at it like collecting trophies

is right. Don't lie to yourself dude.

>finally exit the gym and you're confident enough to seek out females
>every female worth pursuing has been dicked down by Chad(s)
>nothing but wayward sluts and regret ridden whores
>Chad has already moved onto prettier and younger Stacys
>tfw Chad always wins

No. I do it to reach the height of humanity. Is there any other human in existence worthy of that seat? I think not.

why you bumpin and agreein with your own post my man thats weird lmao

>implying I do any of that shit

Jokes on you, I just get drunk and shitpost here.

Nope. I have highest motivator. Doing it for me.