Just lift and be confident around chicks bro

>just lift and be confident around chicks bro

reminder you can't lift your beta male genes away

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/drjleader/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But I don't look like that, and neither does almost anyone else on Veeky Forums.

Stop cherrypicking literally the worst genetics possible

Those child bearing hips hahahah

How do I avoid this

Yeah except that dude is jacked and you're still skinnyfat.

Does anybody have the cringy video of him and his lads introducing themselves?

This is what happens when you start roiding without putting any mass on previously. His pencil neck, thin arms and no lats give it away.

>coping this hard

FACE, FRAME and HEIGHT
never forget it

what is this fucks name?

STUDENT DOCTOR Josh Leader.

instagram.com/drjleader/

>beta genes

I can't believe nobody has the link.

This is why I never squat or deadlift

This dude literally used a child pic for his before, what the FUCK is wrong with him

is there anything i can do to avoid looking like that?, what the fuck happened to his abs?

Big problem with this guy is his chicken neck. If he had a thick muscular neck he'd look 4x more masculine.

he should roid hard and only do shoulders and maybe he will be balanced

WHY do a lot of males have beta chins compared to some of the women that work out at the gym? Ive seen fucking women with stronger jaws than that guy. Its sad.

For us round chin beta jaw men, we have to resort to getting thicker necks to looks more masculine. feminism puts estrogen in our mothers womb to give us bad genetics

that one guy from r9k who posts here every day thinking we lift for women

Dont pin tren into your obliques.

how do u work out the neck?

>Lifting for a year
>get pretty fit
>look in the mirror and like my gains
>look at my face
>random pimples here and there
>skin just looks not great
>mediocre jawline
>6.5 on my best days

What's even the point Veeky Forums

His should are like 2" from making him look god tier

Fucking genetics man I swear

I don't know. On the one hand his achievements are impressive, but look at his instagram. He's either alone in the gym, or with family. I know that medical school takes a lot of time, especially when someone's pursuing a hobby like serious fitness, but I can't help but feel a little for him. I hope he finds a nice girl who'll be understanding of the time commitments from medicine, and of his hobbies. I also hope his attitude improves. There's nothing that impressive to being a doctor, and calling himself Dr Leader when he's just in school is really, really presumptuous.

neck crunches, side to side, forward, up, you know. also wrestler's bridges once you build up some strength

i want to protect that smile

You are absolutely pathetic. Stop projecting what woman find attractive into men. Guys are far more visual than women. Case closed

Confidence isn't even good enough. I'm confident around girls, and they respond positively to me, but as soon as I need to go deeper it all falls apart.

All he needs is a beard.

are these shopped?

Why does this guy look so weird

Its his face, it must be

This thread is retarded.

would you rather be a 6 or a 5?

>Guys are far more visual than women
well meme'd, good sir

art thou me

nice try, 75% of the users on a dating site are men. post the women only graph

>75% of the users on a dating site are men
wrong

how do i avoid looking like this?

good genes

A. Don't use steroids
or
B. Put on actual muscle mass before using steroids, and then actually work your upper-body while you're on your cycle.
Basically what he says^^

Stupid skelly decided to start roiding before he even knew how to work out properly.

>when you forget that youre ugly as sin and that youre not perceived like a funny self referential Chad but as a roiding balding manlet who tries too hard to cheat mother nature

Really needs to start training his neck.

Lmao, this nigger didnt really use a fucking brush to paint the seperations onto his Abs did he?
How pathetic do you have to be?

is that linus from linustechtips

Neck turns boys into men, it's true.
Nothing screams "Im strong" more than a big thick neck

how to train neck?

It's the disproportionate neck with the gay face, but the gay face wouldnt look so gay with a big neck

Are you actually retarded?
Most of the females on dating sites are fat neckbeards jacking off to your Virgin ass telling them dirty things

>2017
>being THIS delusional

>sample of 100k each

Don't we?

You are obviously a newfag.

We dont lift for woman, we lift so other man get intimidated.

fucking kek cant unsee

Top fucking kek

He'd probably have looked a lot better if he had simply trained without roiding.

>tfw big hips like him

It's not fucking fair

How common is this? I don't think there's anything worse when it comes to genetic flaws

I'd even be happier as a 5'5" manlet

Big pecs, delts, traps, lats and neck.

If you still can't get that v-taper shape then you're fucked, mate.

Don't get pregnant

Ahahahah did you actually read the graph?

Arnold got his chin from his mom. Look up his parents some time.

nice to see these again. both neck and forearms are direly underappreciated here

Average women thinks hes pretty hot though.

Probably not fags who notice "alpha genes".

You are above average why are you complaining? You should be happy. I am. 2/10

No you wouldn't

Cock sucking baka

Tfw head is really small and have a pencil neck feels bad man

There are loads of people I admire who are manlets, so yeah I would. Plus it's easy gains

> this

Don't steroids shrink your balls and increase the risk of heart attacks anyway ? Why would you wanna do that ?