Stop masturbating, don't sit in a chair for more than an hour a day, and breathe into you balls

Stop masturbating, don't sit in a chair for more than an hour a day, and breathe into you balls.

Done.

got any tips for not masterbating doc

I went from masturbating and sitting around all day to working at Walmart all day and nothing changed, except for a slight increase in suicidal thoughts.

yea, don't masturbate

kek

i like some things about Eliott but mark my words...he's gonna start a cult. once he gets too big for b'hai or whatever he's on right now he'll have an epiphany and it'll be kool aid and circumcising your thumbs or some crazy shit

>don't sit in a chair for more than an hour a day

Wow enjoy holding a decent job then

More workplaces are offering standing desks now

still a very very small majority

Just get a choir music sheet stand flip the tray sideways and a keyboard+touchpad rig on top, and put you monitor on top of some boxes. Instant standing desk.

I do this right now actually, but I still could never have a sedentary job, no matter how much it pays. Working in retail at a natural grocery store where I literally never stand still, and if I ever got into a professional type job it would have to be something where I get to move my body not stare into a computer screen, I do too much of that already in my leisure time, and if I want to do anything more productive than acquire information and type whats on my mind, it involves getting off the computer firstly.

Elliot must have schizophrenia or some mental issue

Yeah, a decent job like electricians

How 2 breath into balls?

Literally breathe as deep downward as you possibly can and actually imagine you are trying to fill up your scrotum with fresh oxygen. It takes some practice, as you can easily get dizzy if not used to breathing so fully, and it become much easier when you're 3 weeks into nofap. Not sure what it is, but on the 3rd week something shifts and your energy and breath capacity just goes sky high, it drives most men nuts if they don't also meditate to channel their sexual energy into healing energy and creative power.

autism speaks

like what? call centre bitch? receptionist?

real men work on their feet

Standing all day is shit too

We are meant for a life of leisure, being stuck in either position for prolonged periods of time is degenerate.

First off, we aren't "meant" for anything. Evolution happened and this is how we ended up. Secondly, being sedentary is so much worse than staying active.

>very very small majority

>implying we didn't adopt uniform postural patterns EXTREMELY recently
Hunters, farmers etc., all able to change posture at will (i.e. leisurely), never locked into one position for 8+ hours a day

This guy's waaaay into woowoo shit. Most of his advice is bro tier.