Post pics of Veeky Forums barrel chest people. I want to know what's the best someone with a barrel chest can look

Post pics of Veeky Forums barrel chest people. I want to know what's the best someone with a barrel chest can look.

thats a big rib cage

arms? something seems off here

for you

>chest looks huge
>back gets extra gains from bone mass
>accentuates abs/removes pot belly

literally barrel chest is the most aesthetic thing you can ask for as a male. Arnold had barrel chest.

The one and only, the monster.

Who is this alpha male? He has an intimidating aura about him. Probably gives his female girlfriend dick twice per day.

I feel dominated

Beta face w alpha body

This /ourguy/

Yes but only if you are very lean. When bf% is just slightly high barrel chest makes you look like shit

>t. barrel chested user

this

>A sense of danger overwhelms you

We are not worthy

that dude needs 8 hour arms asap

Don't know how Joe Rogan hasn't been posted

My transformation with barrel chest. Chest still looks pretty shitty but I'm only 8 months in, working day by day. (I'll take a side pic when I'm back from my workout in an hour)

barrel chested -> every day is arms day -> perfect body

Do I have a barrel chest?

holy shit, this is me.
the worst part is your back sticking out so that you look like a fucking ninja tourtle

Yeah and if you tuck your shirt in your pants you always look a little fat unless you're very Veeky Forums

That's pigeon chest you autist

also lower part of the rib cage sticks out as far as the chest so I can suck my stomach in all I want but it still looks like shit. fuck

no

How should you train if you have a barrel chest? Where do you need to lay your emphasis?

with that type of body the only way to improve this shit is to work the fuck out of:
upper chest
neck
traps
arms
back delts to prevent those fucking shoulders from pointing forward

ITT: Everyone thinks they have a barrel chest and over estimates how "big" they think they are

Wouldn't consider myself barrel chested but I do have the deal with the lower ribcage being pronounced (see pic). It's especially noticeable from side angles. Regardless you can still have a good physique with this, it just comes down to broadening your shoulders and keeping the waist size small. You can also learn to pull your rib cage in when flexing/posing by actively focusing on flexing obliques, not just abs.

Woah this guy is huge, but I bet he looks bigger IRL

What are good upper chest workouts

any incline bench pressing, or OHP, but if your chest looks like OP's pic rel, then there is no way you can put on enough muscles to fix that fucking slope

5.8 144lbs.

>144lbs

don't you mean 184?

I am literally 144lbs. Not kidding

your bathroom has a urinal in it.

idk if that's pimpin or ghetto.

Gym bathroom brah

you must be extra short

>5'8"
I have no Issues with my height

Kyphosis + rolled shoulders

I'm same height and 180lbs and look around the same physique

Guess my bones are light as shit. Btw
Bench 135
Diddly 225
Squats 115 because of an injury

This has to be a joke

Maybe I'm wrong thought this was barrel chest?

No you just have a nice borderline overdeveloped back

>40548615
Tennis is a weird sport in that if you look at the top players they all have very different body types. Some have strong as fuck arms like Nadal, then you have skelingtons like Federer or Djokovic, there's others with belly fat etc. In most other sports the elite players look pretty much the same.

Look at the picture OP posted and then at yourself. No it's not.

Yyoooo I have this fucking problem like fuck mine are maybe a small tad tiny bit bigger. But how the fuk do I fix this do I do arms 5 times a week

What on earch is a barrel chest?

agreed with all this. If you aren't muscular you'll look like awkward dogshit, but if you lift you already have a frame ready-made to be god-tier.

TFW barrel cheated.

Rrrright anons?

Skinny fat doesn't help, though.

thanks fit, finally something i can feel good about, i have a 34" ribcage

Is there hope for me, brothers?

You people are idiots, nobody here has a barrel chest. It is a COPD symptom associated with chronic bronchitis.

worst chest genetics i have seen in a while. do you only do like push-ups for chest?

height / weight ?

>5 times a week

LOL that's extreme overtraining

5'9 160lb

Bro you're pretty light for the way you look. How do you do that? Also, what are your stats on the big 3?

Is that why you're lying about it?

Me from a year ago since that's my most recent body pic

6'2" 185 lbs

It's the other way around - I look this way because I am light. Current low bodyfat gives the illusion of size. Started at 125lbs 3 years ago, at times bulked as high as 175.

And I don't do the big three, routine discussed itt

nigger

Yeah your BF is low but you still look very buff for being 72kg. Mirin' you bro

5ft 8

I need to cut I know
Been lifting since sept

that's not what your mom said when I gave her the bbc :^)

There is not way you're 5'8" at 144. I am 5'7", at 156 or 157, and I look leaner (though not good, don't get me wrong) than you.

Lose weight and you will look ok

Is this a joke
I weight (obviously less than you, your physique is shit) and bench 165 for reps, I stopped doing diddlies a few weeks ago but I am pretty sure I could still pull 245 for reps. I'll give you a pass on the squats if you legitimately have an injury.

I'm 5 10 189 lbs atm, how much do you reckon would I need to cut? My lifts are going up atm on this bulk, I thought about going on a cut earlier but I'd feel bad doing it with lifts improving, do you think cutting like 15lbs would be that big of a difference? Have been lifting for less than a year.

>my bones are light as shit
>when you know jack shit about height/weight estimates and try to e-stat.

This body is my endgame with bigger arms and more defined core. Fuckin mirin user

I'm barrel chested, born with slight lordosis, and have wide hips.

Adding mass is a nightmare but hopefully it'll look good on my later on

I've never heard this term before.. do I have it?

No, your proportions look great tbqh. Mind posting a front pic? no homo

What do you do for shoulders? No homo but you're proper fit mate.

also gyno nips.

Thanks, it's a good angle and lighting. Been working hard to build size on my chest, which is probably my least-developed body part (despite working it hard the last 3 years). This is the most recent pic I have.. ignore the caption, lol

Is that Lucas pouille?

They are like scoobys nipples. You are the next messiah.

Fuck your chest and shoulders look great. You do any sports?

Naw, I used to wrestle and play baseball, but those days are well behind me. I'm 26 (almost 27), so I just lift weights and hit the row machine these days.

Thanks for the compliment

They're puffy as fuck lads. H-help, what do I do?

>dumb med student detected

Old pic. Glad there's a thread for guys like us.

I don't lift btw just cardio and body weight

nice flag

Feel any lumps under the nipple?

how has no one posted arnie?

Man filtered water really works.

I believe him. You are overestimating how small 5'8" is.

this guy started juicing too soon. his traps and shoulders blew up but the rest is average

You look very manly. Can you fight?

yeah I'm 5'9" 150 and he's got the same look as me

No pics on hand but as a guy w/ a barrel chest i've more or less found you need that massive neck/traps/ look plus lateral and rear delts to really fill out your upper body.

Otherwise it looks weird going from skinny neck and upper chest/back to massive wide rib cage

Kind of. Just a fairly small lump. Probably just some fat and loose skin from when I was chubbier.